If any one wants to fuck with some one on the verge of killing them self 1(204) 898-1950

if any one wants to fuck with some one on the verge of killing them self 1(204) 898-1950

i know Sup Forums is not personal army but..if faggot kills him self ill post response

Who is this

What is he or she to you? How do you even know this person wants to kill himself?

no one fucks down
its fucking OP
thinking that he'll finally get pussy
because people on Sup Forums are fucking caring...
btw. "imma kill me if u dont fuck me" is a rape attempt

Reread u twat

This faggot

wpg represent

204?

Shit i didnt even realise!!! Im in wpg. Rep downtown

I dont care about free sex if it isnt a girl

Maybe you should stop being a faggot bitch and kill yourself, OP

yup

>tfw brandon and not winnipeg

I'd kill myself too if I was stuck in Winnipeg.

Nice dubs. I live downtown. Shit is sketch as fuck. Moving back to alberta

winnipeg is a piece of shit
>source, i live here

Correction, Manitoba is a piece of shit

Living downtown winnipeg

Get asked for money whenever i go out

Friend got stabbed going to macs at night

I got stabbed biking home from work at night.

Fuck this city is shit

i cant wait to get out of this province period
fuck brandon too

live in st norb. its so much better

204 here, crazy storm yesterday hey?

>> op
Winnipeg is a shit hole... this piece
of a shit is up there in the worst of us... but fuck you we sell alot of Slurpee's

Also I need sleep .. actually amazed other Winnipegers are in this thread...

Good night faggots

>macs
canadian confirmed

Oh my response didn't go through... (on my phone ). So I work with.. let's call him fgt and ex so fgt is constantly threatening if she won't talk with him he'll kill him self.... we've found a noose ( which was all for attention) has been stalking her , And me and my buddy cuz he thinks she's having sex with us, every one at my work also any one else in this thread

nice trips and same

Even after she tells him to leave him alone he won't...constantly manipulating her... again sane old I'll kill my self and dance .....where I fit into this... I used to be good friends with .. fgt I went out of my way to (out of the kind new if my heart ( again call me beta ) Tl;Dr. Every thing you're doing is pushing her away...... I tried hard to be friend with you it didn't work.... and " I love her and I'm not gonna let you hurt her "( beta .. w/e). We talked in the phone he apology said in sorry I'm trying to be better and blah blah blah I actually kind of feel bad for a moment .... with in two hour fgt calls her. " how does it feel "me aka "w/e ". Loves you

Either way... use my story or not..his name is Dan kavanaugh face book him ,text him, call him leave him voice nails. I don't care ... closer to making him kill him self.. the better the world will be

you know this is a crime right and I doubt you have any reliable vpns.
If he does kill himself you're potentially in deep shit user