rate mine

pencil/10
stop posting this shit

Shit are u a nigger?

clean your fucking toilet/10

clean your toliet with fucking bleach it does the trick m8

dont post that skinny shit ever again

fuck up cunt it only looks skinny because its long

How big are your cocks, Sup Forumstards?

OP are you Indian? Can't poo in loo

Shit nigga someone stole your toilet seat

skinny dick mad?
you can't satisfy a girl with that skinny shit, like a hot dog down a hallway every time

The shit goes in the toilet, not on the rim
Uncut/10
Nice size and girth, weird bump

as a female I really like your cock. Wonder what it feels like.
9/10

tits or gtfo

I'm at work, not possible.

timestamp and face or gtfo
go to the toilet

sounds like samefagging to me
OP is pathetic

I like it, but I think it's too thick for a normal vagina.
7/10

fat bastard

sup

>but I think it's too thick for a normal vagina.

virgin faggot detected

same dick

Tiny and looks asian

Beautiful

kik?

really liking the pale skin

Do Sup Forumsitches like pale skin? Literally the palest person I know here, with hair that's almost black

No, they don't.

effeminate body and a thick dick
would touch tips with

retch* fucking gross, mate. hit the tanning salon, bro.

thanks

uncut

yeah, that one will tear ya a new one

hi

Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/. Fuck off to fucking /soc/.

fucking disgusting nobody will ever fuck you

anyone care to rate mine?
it got just a tad bit softer while taking the pic so it's like ½cm shorter than when diamonds

kik?

Looks average. It's alright.

that's one long ass dick

yep, my dick is wide, so form the top, it looks really different. That's why I usually post a side angle.

nope ;/

how old r u?

I'd sit on that while you stroke my cock.

Is an 8 inch cock good?

17 cm. Girls, what do you think of mine.

19cm any rates?

whats your girth?

id love to service you some time, you close to SD?

glorious

thanks. btw average looks,size or both?

beat that hot shot

Not at max

Rate mine.

Rate?

bump

thin

bump

Send all your cock pics to my gf on kik she's hot. Haley1995

What do you think?

Do you support BLM?

Why do you want to "compare cocks" You know deep down you just want to go blow all these people and go ultrahomo. Just make a meetup and get your gay fantasies over with anons.

bump for rates

I spot Star Tropics?

Check it out

moar

moar