Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA

ONE TIME I CAPTURED A RANDOM DOG :) I TORTURED IT FOR 4 DAYS.. FUNNY THING IS THAT AFTER 2 DAYS OF TORTURE IT STOPPED BARKING AND DIDENT CARE ANYMORE HAHA FUCKING PATHETIC DOG... I BROKE EVERY FUCKING BONE IN HIS BODY THEN DUMPED HIM IN THE RIVER HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE HE DROWNED IN HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no? get help?

Grow up

>this kills the crab
nice b8

Get fucked you pice of shit faggot

consider suicide

Kill yourself

Go drink som bleach. Or lite yourself on fire.

u make me kek loser

Might as well be a pedo. Sick fuck mods

Not OP but why does everyone get sensitive over an animal hate thread? People don't get this butthurt over other hate threads, straight up gore threads, or loli/shota.

Try to say it to my face irl?

Meet me irl? ILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN

Loli is a drawing. Hate whateber but tourture of a animal that cant defend itself = sick fuck that needs prison time

No joke I'd beat the fuck out of your pussy ass I'd love for a bitch like you to step

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

animals cant defend themselves against someone hurting them for no legit reason other than self satisfaction

>triggered

At least i would be able to defend my self unlike the dog you pice of shit faggot

Fucking scumbag emperial faggot
kys

better than tinder, plenty of hornyy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot

It's one thing if it's for food but like come on man...a dog. That's man's best friend. Helped us hunt when we were cavemen. Loyal. Loving. And you torture it...smh faggot

don't worry guys summer is almost over.