ITT: Post the flag of your respective countries!

ITT: Post the flag of your respective countries!

Also, discuss. The usual.

bump

I like Filipinos. You guys seem like the Pacific Slavs

Thanks man! I love Russians as well! Russian Hardbass is fucking awesome.

We do like to crouch and smoke

Literally the niggers of the people world

Fuck off burger.

Is Argentina full of niggers? Or are the Brazilians full of shit?

Nope, just white people or bolivian/peruvian inmigrants

wtf

Yes, but they are not black skinned. They live in the capital and called "porteños", or like most people call them: "pelotudos"

Is Argentina drug-ridden?

A Filipino, Russian and Argentinian walk into a bar...

I said Argentina, not Brasil

hahaha balut is the tastiest thing I've ever had in my mouth. Can't understand why foreigners don't like it.

Balut* aborted duck eggs. Not fresh ones.

.…....I forgot how the joke goes but
...... I can't find my wallet

Chili

Oh you live in the hallway country. Try to not disturb so much with your shitty earthquakes

>countries

Woops, my bad.

Viva Allende!

Fuck off you commie bitch. All commies should be lynched

>lynch
>lynch
>lynch
Is that all you racist white supremacists ever think about?

Հայաստան

Armeniabro what's up? Russia did not forget about you

How bad is it actually there?

anyone need their windscreen washed over here?
wanna try your luck at three shells?

Gotta respect Russia bro

Wow, I didn't know the flag of Ecuador was this nice.

Fucking kek. How are the Sweden Democrats or whatever doing? If they don't get elected next I am officially 10000% done with Swedish bullshit and hope someone nukes you

hard bass adidas

Not well. Woah, at least let me leave first!

What the fuck is wrong with our general population? Why is everyone such a brainwashed Liberal? Christ I can't ever imagine the Slavs ever being this bad. I mean yeah we had that awful commie period, but we weren't afraid to kill everyone for whatever reason. What the hell happened to Sweden I swear 20-30 years ago it was like the best place ever

Call me crazy, but I think it was a fake coup planned by Erdogan to gain more support in a time where his popularity was getting low. The coup happened while he was on vacation when the first step of a coup is to arrest the president. They didn't hold on to state media or even control major points like the parliament. And soldiers were getting arrested by cops? How tf is that possible. Soldiers also said they were told to hold certain positions as part of a military drill. All set up

Your*** general population

>Call me crazy, but I think it was a fake coup planned by Erdogan to gain more support in a time where his popularity was getting low.

I think that's the picture that seems to be emerging. It's looking like Erdogan organized it to flush out and eliminate all potential participants in a future coup, particularly in the military.

And ya. Let em all burn haha

Yup. He's always replacing military officers and high ranking officials since many of them start opposing his dictatorship.

Honestly I'm thinking the same thing but no one I know believes me. Ergodan must have set up the coup so he can prolong his stay as president and make Turkey into another Islamic shithole (Worse than it already is). He knows that he was fucked so he must have went all out in this desperate attempt to regain his popularity. Cause think about it, the people were scared during the coup, so when Erdogan came back and fixed things, he would have been hailed a hero

Also if it WASN'T a setup, this goes to show how fucking stupid the Turks are for trying to take over an entire fucking country with 500 men and a few tanks/planes.

You see the public torture of the coup soldiers? What kind of fucking dosgusting country. I'm curious. How is media in Russia portraying Turkey?

I was interested to learn that the Turkish military has some sort of constitutional responsibility to overthrow Islamic-leaning governments in order to restore secular democracy. Seems to be a pretty unique system and I'd be interested to learn more about it.

eh any questions? do you guys even know what country this is?

Can't agree more. People are calling me crazy but they'll see sooner or later

>file name

Not a country, but too different to use the actual canadian flag

Don't worry hopefully one day we can genocide Turkey. Their time will come when they take their Muslim bullshit too far and Putin has to glass them

Ya. It's a pretty interesting law that could definitely be of use

i know but i thought you wouldn't know how to read ''latvian''
it's all russians anyways

I wish I could say the same about Azerbaijan. Turkey v2 to the east. But Putin is selling major military weapons to them as we speak:(

>You see the public torture of the coup soldiers?

No, but I imagine it's going to go far beyond that into some kind of purge based on the number of people who were cut from the government, etc. I wonder what the United States is going to do - probably remove their nuclear weapons and evacuate the country. The U.S. might even plot to overthrow Erdogan due to Turkey's strategic importance.

Erdogan tried to apologize to Russians but we don't give a fuck about that roach. We hate Turkey more than we hate Ukraine right now. Look at how Tourism of Russians in Turkey has dropped like 90% in the past few months

(I'm completely opposed to the war in Ukraine btw. I think it's a complete fucking waste of time and senseless slaughter of our Slavic brothers)

If Erdogan starts preventing the US from doing whatever they want, we could see another CIA funded rebellion in turkey. Just like Syria and most other countries that had rebellions

How poor is Latvia? Worse than Russia by how much?

The CIA literally funds revolutions like this whenever they can to get who they want in power.

Ya fuck that dog. But I've heard Putin and Erdogan have started making negotiations again

I hope Putin knows what he's doing. I don't think he trusts any of those sandniggers either because he seems to be playing his pawns in Syria. Putin knows damn well that shit is about to go down in the Middle East and he is playing these countries very well. I know for a fact if anything were to happen to them, we would not give a fuck. We don't need no Muslims. I wish Chechnya would get nuked already and Dagestan too

Agreed, but I'd wonder what Russia's response would be to a CIA coup in Turkey, not to mention the implications for radical Islamic movements in the Middle East.

oh basicaly latvia is russia

but all the russians are gopniks
and latvia pretty fuckin poor imo

Remember that Putin is a strategic master. He is absolutely skilled at pretending to be friends with people. I hope he is just wanting to settle things with Turkey for the time being until all hell breaks loose in the Middle East so we can just sit back, drink vodka and watch the shitstorm.

I do not think Putin considers Erdogan as a serious ally. I sure fucking hope not because Erdogan is a fucking idiot and Putin is on another level of relational intelligence

Haha I love how much Russians hate Chechnya. Ya I feel you. It's literally America vs Russia. Both are doing their best to get the middle eastern countries on their sides to build military bases. Within the past few decades America has established so many military bases in the Middle East and Eastern Europe pointing right at Russia. But got forbid Russia does it once (Cuban missile crisis) everyone goes crazy

Ya that can definitely be the case. Turkey just happens to be the center of attention since it's like the gateway to the Middle East. They finally feel like they're relevant

But in the end, fuck Erdogan. Fuck Aliyev. Fuck Turkey. Fuck Azerbaijan. Armenia has been here since thousands of years BC and we'll always be here.

We hate Chechnya as much as you hate Turkey (Don't get me wrong, we hate the roaches too). Chechens are basically "white" bastard Turk sandnigger children who like to blow shit up and behead people in Russia. I wish they could become their own country and slowly kill eachother off.

Also yeah the burgers like playing world police. They have the missile shields in Poland and Romania but god forbid we ever go within a thousand miles of them. Either way, I hope eventually America gets fucked over by all it's fake friends in the Middle East cause they're the ones that stirred the shit over there. Fucking giving their military equipment and supplies to SAUDI fucking Arabia. Goddamn Americans. I wish Russia would give Armenia T90s to fight Muslims

Pretty much. Espically since they want in the EU now things might change. That being said, I doubt they will join EU after the coup

And let's not forget the scummy Israel. Let them go down with America. England and France too while we're at it. They've done enough damage

I wish Armenia could join Russia because I fear if the Muslims really do start a holy war, they will fuck up Armenia. I sure as hell hope Putin would respond by bombing the every living fuck out of all those dune monkeys. If we could geographically switch Armenia ad Chechnya, that would fix so many problems. Muslims get their rapebaby terrorist brothers and we get Armenian brothers

The Jews own America though so that might be hard to make happen. I could definitely die happy if I saw Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Chechnya, and Israel burn to hell

Look what I just found. Clearly a hoax coup

Exactly. Israel along with the Rothschilds Rockefellers etc. if they go, the rest would die off with them

Clearly bullshit numbers. I HIGHLY doubt if the coup was real, that would happen afterwards. That wouldn't even make any sense

The only problem is, it is impossible to get rid of them. Jews just never seem to die out

It's so obvious now that it was an excuse to clean the house