Is there still hope?

I know it's hard to keep hope alive. Brienne finally addressed what happened. Should we believe her? All the hinting since the season began were just so that Brienne could show her power level to Davos and Mel?

>Did I overhear you talking about the battle?
>Well I killed Stannis
>Bye

They aren't even trying anymore. The Osha scene wasn't subtle at all either. Every single death in the show is curve ball, so when it focused on the knife that she was planning on grabbing, you know right away she isn't getting to kill him since it's completely out of the show's style.

are you stupid

he's 100% dead

It's better this way, D&D can't hurt him anymore. He'll still be based as ever in the Winds of Winter. If it ever comes out.

not confirmed.

Sorry, I was referring how they aren't even trying to write good scenes, good dialogue, or provide meaningful endings for beloved characters.

But he's still alive.

You know Briennes monologue then was just an exposition vehicle breakign the 4th wall, it was DnD telling all your autists that in fact they executed Stannis.
Suffer in your jocks cunts

I don't really care but since D&D are on original material seems like subtleness is completely gone, so when a character said something then it is, people aren't lying or manipulative, rulers aren't smart, there is no game of thrones, just characters wandring around, talking to each other untile someone kills someone else. I don't know why many reviews don't address the terrible writing, we went from smart a nd complex villains like Tywin to comic book villains like Ramsay

>Every single death in the show is curve ball

i get the feeling they write all these in with the intent to shock, but don't bother to plan out a resonable justification for them beforehand (stannis' daughter), or figure out how to appropriately handle the repercussions afterward (stannis, bolton's frey wife, etc)

In the 3rd or 4th season it was made clear Stannis' daughter would be sacrificed to the lol

Gory exploitation is this show's bread and butter. When anyone dies -- soldiers, random whores, even kids -- we're guaranteed a drawn out, sadistic death scene and a closeup of the fucked up corpse. It's amazing there are people who think they would kill off one of the most popular lead characters off-screen without even a shot of the body.

> I'm an assassin, lol

Why is this allowed and celebrated? She killed the Lord of Dragonstone and legitimate heir to the throne, but above all she killed a person, a man, for revenge. Revenge. In what country to kill for revenge is legal? Where was the justice in that?

She knows it was magic what killed Renly, so she must know it came from Melly. Will she kill her too? Fucking murderer cunt?

>Killed offscreen

When it comes to TV shows I can never trust this, ever. Especially when the show in question goes out of it's way to make every death front and center of the scene.

;_;

There were no hints. It's literally been complete and utter speculation based on nothing but pure hope and dreams. Stannis is dead, dude. EVERYONE who read the books knew he was never going to make it. I think people got too caught up in the Stannis Sup Forums meme.

To me Stannis is and was the one of the few likable characters in the show. He's the soldier's king. You would have to be a faggot to not like stannis.

so show me his body.

How is it hinted that he's still alive?

shut up bane

As a book reader, I really liked Stannis, yeah. He was perfectly autistic in a really likable way. But he was always destined to lose. It was just a matter of when/how. The show took a darker turn with Stannis, but it wasn't like the show completely demonized him.

Stannis is either dead and will come back as a high ranking member of the white walkers who wears a magic ice collar that keeps his head attached.

Or he's alive and will take over the nights watch after ratface whatshisname dies.

Yep, the writing is pretty bad now.

They're even recycling things done with Daenerys, showing her coming out of a fire again and people kneeling and bowing before her.

Then the same shit's going to happen with her not being able to rule anything.

The Undying told Daenerys obscure prophecies:
Three fires must you light, one for life and one for death and one to love.
Three mounts must you ride, one to bed and one to dread and one to love.
Three treasons will you know, once for blood and once for gold and once for love.

The Osha scene is just fanservice for the psychopath audience, honestly I really appreciate it.

why would they be subtle when you were shown him being beaten down with more people coming to finish him off

>Autism

It's starting to bother me how many people are dying. There's one every episode. Soon there's going to be 5 characters left at the end of this season.

this

cool thread guys

Which fire was this for? Life? Death? Love?

It doesn't count as any of them, she could have left without the whole fire thing.

Death. The first fire was to birth her Dragons, this fire was just to kill her would be rapists. It's also the first time she's directly committed murder.

Why would Brienne keep stop mid-swing?
Why would she keep Stannis alive?
If he is alive, where is he? Because when we last saw him he was exhausted and beaten with no army and no resources in the middle of enemy territory with nothing from there to the wall but people who'd happily hand him over to the Boltons.
Why would Roose act like they found his dead body?
Why would Brienne lie about it.
Specifically why would she lie about it to the only two people in the world who'd be happy to see him alive (well, one really, I don't think Mel gives a shit about him any more)?

Most importantly, why would D&D keep him alive? This season has been all about killing off as many characters as unceremoniously as possible in order to sprint to the finish line. No matter what might happen in the books (if they're ever finished) it's pretty obvious that Stannis isn't winning anything in the show so why would D&D keep him around when they've been so bloodthirsty over every other character who doesn't have a role to play in whatever end game they're building towards.

They're petty, knew Stannis had a fan following despite hating him, and intentionally gave him this sort of death just to leave his fans twisting in the wind.

He's dead and he's not coming back.

>D&D wrote a "Father and daughter scene" only to have Stannis' give the command to burn his daughter alive
>D&D waited 5 seasons to build his character only to completely ruin it

It's better off that Stannis is dead, because his character and Dillane's acting talents do not need to be wasted on a shit show like this.

>Why would Brienne keep stop mid-swing?
I dunno maybe she was slicing open a pinata instead? Battlefield Pinatas could be a thing in D&D's world.

>Why would she keep Stannis alive?
Maybe he bribed her with nude pics of Jamie?

>If he is alive, where is he?
He's taking a breather at the local health spa.

>Why would Roose act like they found his dead body?
Roose or should I say RUSE bolton... To be cocky over Ramsay? For shits and giggles?

>Why would Brienne lie about it?
She's a woman and she wants to see Davos and Skelly Melly crestfallen.

>Specifically why would she lie about it to the only two people in the world who'd be happy to see him alive (well, one really, I don't think Mel gives a shit about him any more)?
She's a woman and she wants to see Davos and Skelly Melly crestfallen.

Hopefully my dumbass answers helped you, user.

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Stannis has been put out of his misery.

She did him a favor to be honest my glorious familia.

Who /fuckingdropped/ here?

>What is insecurity

Don't worry, Euron will win the Kingsmoot and enslave the Dragons with his Dragon Horn from old Valyria.

He's your new strong white male.

They cater to Sup Forumstard too familia.

me but I check the threads to see what else has been ruined

present

I want the ONE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS back, please

Vyseris was a shitty character and Aegon is probably a fake. It's better to let war decide at this point.

Stannis is the one true king.

Lol.

Friendly reminder that Stannis was the brother of a Usurper.

But if I follow your logic then the throne can be taken from you and your lineage. Especially when you flee.

That's what Stannis did remember, flee.

dropped it last season. watched the first few episodes and the last one. saw stannis might be dead. dropped it completely.
now I just check these threads to see if he'll come back

Chill man it's only a tv show

they're trimming down the cast and the storylines.
that's why sansa's meeting with John and Rickon is dying.

It's understandable cause after ASOS, GRRM made a shitshow out of his later books cause he didnt know what to do and D&D are now trying to clean that mess.

They're doing it in a shit ways however

Just let it go already, D&D dont like his character. To them, he was a straight up villian who got rekt by the designated Joffery of current times.

Davos was a coward for not attacking Brienne when she admitted to slaying his king to his face.

just let him rest in peace, the kikes shat on his character enough as it is

if hes dead, than whats the point of the show?
seriously

Then show his body

The five stages of grief:
Stage 1: Denial
Amazing how long people can cling onto it and refuse to move on