Repeatedly state that the one thing Rhett can't eat is liver

>Repeatedly state that the one thing Rhett can't eat is liver
>he eats it like three times in shows history

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/steviewlevine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you really think anyone was going to discuss this literally who? shit with you?

If you watch this you have no hope, I am being completely honest.

Good point, maybe I been watching too many GMM episodes to realize that no one else here watches it.

this is the funniest thread I've seen in months

The show is a little plebby, but p good, episode themes get repetitive though.

Also I guess it's been on youtube for too long for me to remember if its too gay/lame to watch.However, turns out I enjoy it

my gf watches it, they have done pretty good for themselves

they have their own studio now or something

I watch it from time to time.
Anyway show isn't the best stuff they make.
Best stuff is in main channel.

Gmm is super comfy

Stopped watching when I noticed them getting their facts wrong and their fans being total cancer

I only watch the food episodes when bored, seeing zelda gag every episode gets repetitive tho

Typed this into youtube and watched 5 seconds of a random video.
I can already tell this channel is some cancerous bullshit.

love this web show been watching it for years

Claiming Stevie my waifu.

Really half assed shit. Not sure how any intelligent person could enjoy this but I know they do.

somewhat repetetive and plebby, but comfy as fuck
6.5-7/10

i think they were going for the "morning tv show" kind of vibe and did a a pretty good job merging it with the youtube formula

dont get me wrong, its complete garbage, but they have their audience

>its a sand eating episode

Let's talk about that

>it's a Will It episode
>they only do 6 or less concoctions
Those are the only videos worth watching, and they still somehow manage to fuck it up.

>it's a we hired a black girl to stop the comments that we only hire white people episode

that happened? fucking hell

shame she's gay

she might be gay but GOD DAMN she is hot
the first time i saw her i watched like 5 videos on the second channel just to see her

instagram.com/steviewlevine/

Fans are always cancer, doesn't matter what it is

Just started watching more of GMM recently. I can see why some people wouldn't like it but as far as Youtube goes, it's top tier content. It's not perfect, it does get repetitive, and there's some episodes I skip entirely. Overall it's comfy and they can actually be pretty funny and have good chemistry. Definitely one of the more watchable Youtube partner content channels.

Also to add to that: I don't see anything there is to "hate." Maybe you don't like them, that's understandable, but they're not outright offensively bad like 95% of other channels like Pewdiepie or Game Grumps or some shit.

I skip the buzzfeed tier lists they make episodes around but the rest are pretty fun

They LITERALLY hired a black person!?

Yikes!

literally
After having hired 20+ white crew members in a city that's less than 50% white, they hired a black one

Rhett and Link have the most chemistry by far of any Youtuber duo. It's practically the only reason to watch them or any of their shit.

also this

>ywn be pegged by jen
feels bad

It's a pretty based way to start your morning. What else am I supposed to watch before I drove out to work? This is the only channel that provides anything that early that isn't a countdown or filled with shit editing.

>Sup Forums thinks they understand morning entertainment
>thinking shit like rlm or fatty bob are any better