What does this mean for Europe

What does this mean for Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Necessary view to all Sup Forums nazi conspiracy theorists

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

>hurr nothing will happen in 100 years of time
look even if we go with the worst predictions, i very much doubt the islamic caliphate of the EU would just let the all the subsaharan niggers run amok

it means they believe the rapefugees will stop coming and won't breed

ahah

we need to build a fucking wall and africans will paid for it

Africa can't support even the current amount of ahem, people.
Obviously the final solution here is to keep allowing them to migrate to Europe until they fuck the European bloodline out of existence and then they can move on to fucking the East Asian bloodline out of existence as well and after this, a new era of eternal peace and extreme progress can start.

how?
they give us all their bananas or what?

This chanel is one of the best things on YT.

It's so well thought it makes me like people more (proportionally inverse to how I feel on Sup Forums).

like this

how many people must there be on earth to need more resources than there are?
also, what happens to economy if oil runs out

More niggers.

If the population can increase that fast it means the economy in africa would be blooming, why would they move to a debt infested, crisis prone area?

White women
Less Africans

>White women in europe
>Past 2050

Did Latin America seriously get a lower growth than Europe recently?

Can you imagine a world in which black Africans are the ones with power and money and white Europeans are completely cucked and poor?

South Africa.
Yeah there's still rich whites there but there's also really poor ones who have no chance of emigrating because no one would want them.

Instead food an supplies just throw them condoms for god's sake

no, but i'll see it in 10 years so i don't have to

Isn't the average black SAican still poorer than your average white SAican?

Truly Iran is a gem.

Race is a social construct

We're still full

The next ones with power could be asian, arab, russian, jewish, american, i don't know which one but africa is definitely at the bottom of the list lol

This is why every patent should go public domain after 10 years, maybe make it renewable with an exponential cost to re-patent it

>condoms
Fuckin heathen.

There's affluent black people where I live. It's not that weird tbqh.

Just take any rich man and paint black, it's not hard.

Food aid isn't as big as it used ot be and is given in times of crisis or disaster. Most western nations dump their agricultural products in Africa so it isn't really aid at all.

>not posting the original

It's hard for people to believe because race and class has being thoroughly blended with each other.

The video starts with a lie. The west has indeed been flooded with third worlders since the 60s. Paris, Berlin and London have become increasingly minority majority cities. Part of the reason for the Arab spring was their population explosion. The illegal immigrants flooding into Europe are from Africa, Bangladesh and afghanistan, all exploding in population.

Based on appearance
No. Guatemala super power by 3020
This

user Berlin is 82% European and ~Paris 70%. Immigrants European and non-European accumulate in cities. Minorities aren't all one group but very diverse in many ways and vote differently just like with Brexit.

Numerous factors led to the Arab Spring protests, including issues such as dictatorship or absolute monarchy, human rights violations, political corruption (demonstrated by Wikileaks diplomatic cables),economic decline, unemployment, extreme poverty, and a number of demographic structural factors,such as a large percentage of educated but dissatisfied youth within the entire population.Catalysts for the revolts in all Northern African and Persian Gulf countries included the concentration of wealth in the hands of autocrats in power for decades, insufficient transparency of its redistribution, corruption, and especially the refusal of the youth to accept the status quo. Not due the population

Bangladesh's birth rate and growth rate is really low though your point makes no sense it's mostly Pakistani's and Afghani's migrating from Southern/Central Asia.

Most of South Asia has a low and decreasing Population growth rate. In Africa it varies on a nation by nation basis but many are steps 2 going to 3.

more wealth

Haha retard made sure to show lot of mixed couples in this video. Yeah population growth will stop once 70% of Europe is non-Europeans

That's all you got from the video?
Only saw 1 and it didn't mean shit. Stop trying to feed to shitty complex.

Explain the United States population growth

People from Africa and ME will continue to flood Europe, nobody gives a fuck about sub saharan niggers having 3 kids from 12 10 years from now. Europe will be forever ruined

Because eventually it will stop. Most African migration is within the continent much more then outside but that doesn't get media coverage.
It's a massive coutnry.

>eventually

yeah, when there is no more room in Europe

i guess african features are going to be norm in 100 yrs

There is no such thing as African features considered in how diverse the continent is in features.