Tfw Canuckboos will never ever exist

>tfw Canuckboos will never ever exist

It's not that Canada is bad, it's Canadians who are bad.
We could have had a good damn damn country in Canada but Brits and French instead used it to get rid of their worst autists.

They do exist, they're just all shitskins and they move here in swarms

I am fond of Canadian beavers, and sometimes seeing them work on logs

I'll be one if you let me in

Come on now

A lotta people love Canadian culture.

Beavers are cunts.

I still haven't forgiven that one asshole who stole my salmon in the summer of '14.
He's probably dead by now.

There's honestly so much to admire about Canada, but unfortunately you have Hollywood downstairs enforcing the same tired 3 stereotypes

I don't know what there is. Relative to the US, we're essentially a giant blue state.

""Canadians"" do it too.

Canadians also erase their own history and culture to uplift this maple syrup guzzling bullshit.

The reality is that canadian history and culture is more of "the end justifies the means".

Terrible shit was consistently done to keep this country united and free of the US. It's like as if the empire in star wars went full SJW and pretended it's always been like that.

>t. second generation """Canadian"""

fuck you. Canada isn't just toronto and vancouver.

Tell me more. Really, most places I visited or lived in Canada are almost identical to the USA in culture.

It's true, Canadians are so bent on not being American that they go full retard regularly.

I live in eastern canada. My ancestry goes back 400 years on my dads side and 200 on my moms. I speak english with an "funny accent" (a mix of an irish and french twang). I basically speak Old French and I also speak a creole language unique to the area which is a mix of english, french, and miqmaq.

I'm not a pussy and not afraid of going out in -30 celcius. I was also raised with a sort of pagan backround from my moms side with old irish things. For example my mom believes in fairy circles and stuff.

Everything east of Ontario is just as culturally rich (sometimes even more) than Europe.

Can the Sup Forumsfags stop ruining every fucking thread?

And everything west of Ontario? Fucking nothing but farms, depression, and American politics.

I want to add to this BTW, I went to the US 3 times and it's IMMEDIATELY visible that I'm not american, especially when I speak.

Then again it's the same in the rest of my own country. Blegh.

the prairies always had their issues but covering up canadian issues with MUH MULTIKULTI and MUH MAPLE SYRUP, and MUH BIG CITIES is pathetic.

>MUH MULTIKULTI and MUH MAPLE SYRUP, and MUH BIG CITIES is pathetic.

But that's all kids are ever taught in school. How are we to develop our own culture when the new generations will only know leftist rhetoric as Canadian "culture"?

>wahhh wahhh! He doesn't bow down to central canadian cultural imperialism!! wahh it's my country not his!

They won't.

Canada is going to continue importing votes and forcefully rewrite culture forever until either our culture is destroyed or some places finally have had enough and separate.

The latter is more likely, at least in the east.

Canadian Sup Forumsfags are some of the cringiest bunch. Even worse than the American ones.

I wasn't really thinking of the maritimes, but that actually makes sense.
And I guess Quebec gets the benefit of being primarily french, regardless of its other qualities.
Looking on the bright side, most people outside here don't see the issues. But I think that has more to do with relevancy as a country rather than steryotypes.

In Canada? Ofc!
> the same tired 3 stereotypes
Which are?
I second this

Canadaboos are fucking plentiful

You got a ton in South America.

In France you have lots as well although they tend to be Quebecboos

I'm a Nova Scotiaboo

I liked Anne of Green Gables at child

Maple Syrup, honesty and niceness to the point of folly, hockey-obsession, add mountain rangers to that

Truly our greatest province.

t. asshurt western cuck
Gimme dat oil money fuccboi

Japanese Anne of Green Gables storytime?