How did you make money as a kid

How did you make money as a kid

Social security checks.

Babysat some rich neighbors kids so I got a fuck load of money

mow lawns undercut the mexicans

fuck off huh, i dont wanna do those fucking agreed upon job activities. Why would I if im going back to school or work or whatever tickles your fancy this hour

Sold my "boy pussy" to my uncle...

Actually is was more like "heres money... don't tell your mom"

What's money?

I'm not even convinced that you know what you're talking about. I hardly believe that those are even actual sentences.

Hot user. How was the viscosity of his cum?

Did it pay well

tell people that some rich old man touch you, then sue him

I really have to question your credentials. You, an alleged king maker can't help me out with work at all? Not a fucking thing? The last six months have been a big fucking jerkoff already. Now you want to further waste more of my time with some more of this faggotry.

Why don't you go fuck yourself

Made this thread to remember the past now it's some weird confusing shit

Now that one was certainly not a sentence, as it's lacking punctuation.

What about social security checks makes you so triggered, user?

Like regular cum.

A little bit. I got more than a few SNES games out of it.

why the fuck would i want social security checks? I rather have a job or i rather go back to school.

Did he cum in your ass or in your mouth??

Social security checks aren't an occupation, user. You can receive social security checks as long as one is set up in your name and you are under 18 / haven't graduated highschool.

In my case, I was getting them throughout middleschool and highschool.

I don't think I could ever get ass fucked

fuck you

Still not a sentence, no punctuation.
Damn, user, I know you're frustrated out of stupidity but maybe you should go back to school.

At least there you can learn how to write a sentence.

Do you not have an ass?

Both.

You could if a guy twice your size coerced you into it and then paid you hush money.

No like sell it to someone

I'm kinda big really ugly and don't go out much so I doubt it

If you can handle the loose arsehole, child prostitution is a real earner. Sell that supple body and you'll be rolling in cash and suppressed mental trauma!

Did you gargle like a good boy? And the most important question... Do you have brown/black hair and olive skin??

Idk high school I used to sell drugs way over priced to stupid people

Dealing is probably better

Yea that should be #1 choice right there. Turn an oz of Reggie and sell it like it was some good shit

Get paid pupper

Pills make so much too cuz people at my school were stupid and would take anything for almost any price

Ehh I was more honest when I dealed. Sold hydros for 5 a piece

No gargling and my skin was only brown in the summer. Did you cum yet?

Aww I'm sure you'll meet the right guy one day. Ugly dudes get raped too.

I think you have it the other way

I sell some kids adhd meds for 5 bucks I use to sell dip too in high school but that was to friends so I'd just get it for them

I'm still edging to be honest. Do you still like being fucked in the ass?

You sold dip? Lmao you must be southern. Pouches or actual cans?

So you guys had childhoods? I thought everyone came out of a fucking vat at chick fil a's like I did.

Cans only 1 person I knew ever liked pouches they were okay for hiding in class I live in Florida but grew up in california

You had a chick a fil? We crawled out a of lake of industrial ooze. We would have killed for a chick a fil vat!

Selling my moms weed that I stole from her to kids at my school.

Yes, but by women.

I got sick off the pouches myself lol in the middle of testing too

Knew a girl that sold oregano to kids at a elementary school heard it was hilarious watching their reactions

Never gotten sick from dip but my teachers didnt care if you threw a lip in mints my favorite