/trans/ - José the Pieman Edition

>New Everton boss Ronald Koeman is keen on bringing in Ivory Coast striker Wilfried Bony, 27, as part of a £50m swap deal which could see centre-back John Stones, 22, move to Manchester City. (Sunday Mirror)

West Ham are considering a move for Real Madrid and Colombia attacking midfielder James Rodriguez, 25, with the Spanish club wanting £67m. (Marca)

>Chelsea are planning to add to the signing of Leicester and France midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, by going back to the Foxes to try to sign 25-year-old Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez. (Sunday Express)

Kante's arrival at Chelsea could also signal the departure of midfielder Nemanja Matic from Stamford Bridge, with Italian club Juventus hopeful of signing the 27-year-old Serb. (ESPN)

>Leicester City could also lose head of recruitment and assistant manager Steve Walsh as Everton want to bring him in as sporting director. (Sunday Telegraph)

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo, 26, is wanted on loan by La Liga side Villarreal if the Argentine can fit into the club's wage structure.(Mail on Sunday)

>Red Devils midfielder Jesse Lingard, 23, is in talks over a new £40,000-a-week deal with the club. (Sunday Mirror)

New United boss Jose Mourinho wants to sign Monaco and Brazil right-back Fabinho, 22, in a deal which could be worth £22m. (Sun on Sunday)

>Defender Laurent Koscielny, 30, and Arsenal have stalled in their talks over a new £90,000-a-week contract, with Bayern Munich interested in the France international. (Sunday Express)

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has defensive concerns and the Reds have contacted Barcelona about centre-back Jeremy Mathieu, 32. (Le Parisien via Sun on Sunday)

>West Ham striker Diafra Sakho, 26, has refused to travel with the team to their Austria training camp as the Senegal player looks to push through a move away. (Mail on Sunday)

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew wants a reunion with Newcastle and France midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 26, but is unwilling to meet the £35m asking price. (Sunday People)

>Liverpool are looking to keep full-back Jon Flanagan, 23, despite the player being linked with a loan move to Brendan Rodgers' Celtic. (Liverpool Echo)

Southampton and Serbia midfielder Dusan Tadic, 27, is wanted by Bundesliga side Schalke if their Germany forward Leroy Sane, 20, completes a £42m move to Manchester City. (Mail on Sunday)

>Hull are favourites to sign Wales striker Hal Robson-Kanu, 27, on a free transfer after offering the former Reading player a four-year deal. (Sunday Star)

West Brom owner Jeremy Peace is close to selling the club to Chinese investors in a £150m deal which could be completed in the next two weeks. (Sunday People)

>Serie A side Roma want £37.6m for Greece defender Kostas Manolas, 25, who has been linked with Premier League sides Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United. (Goal.com)

New Chelsea manager Antonio Conte says he provides "education and respect to all people" but warned "if I don't have this, you are asking for trouble, for a problem". (Sunday Telegraph)

>Blackburn manager Owen Coyle says he is waiting on answers for loan moves on "one or two" Premier League players.(Lancashire Telegraph)

Championship sides Norwich and Newcastle are competing to sign Rovers and Scotland centre-back Grant Hanley, 24, with the Ewood Park club wanting £6m for the Scotland international. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>Sell good players last season
>Miss the playoffs
>Sell more players
>Don't spend any money
>Everyone else in the Championship is investing in the squad
>Expect to make the playoffs

Good plan.

You can get bolos de arroz in Manchester now?

>James to West Ham

Kek please be true. Wouldn't that mean Payet is leaving though?

Is this Tan the Man being an ABSOLUTE MADMAN again?

>"We certainly need to work and shake out some skeletons from last season, that is without doubt. In some situations, especially at the start, the team was very deep and too defensive. That's not what Chelsea are about."

I am almost positive for the future

Why would he? Payet operates mostly on the left side while James is at his best when he plays as AM. I could see both of them play together.

Poor Cresswell though, he'd got raped to hell and back if that were to happen.

fucking hate the media lads

> That's not what Chelsea are about.

this is only going to end badly

Well where else would they get all that money from. Not just the fee but also his wages which I imagine would be huge.

If Arsenal don't swoop in for Mahrez and let Chelsea buy him then then they're confirmed the most beta club in football.

Arroz or nata, which is best?

Who the fuck is N'Koudou and why the fuck are spurs buying him?

Teams like West Ham are aiming for players like James Rodriguez while spurs are spending £15m on random black French wingers from >Ligue 1

Aiming and missing

You can't seriously be a Spurs fan and be envious of West Ham

I'm annoyed that spurs aren't aiming for quality established players while every club around them are

Spurs' first 11 is fine as it is, they just need depth.
You don't really go for established international class players in that case.

Woke up up around 11am

Had cereal, showered
Weighed myself, back at 160
Took a look at myself in the mirror
Shoulders and body do seem fairly feminine

Went to ASDA while playing Pokemon GO
Bought 3 cucumbers to kickstart my keto diet

Caught some decent Pokemon, back to GPS spoofing now

Chelsea don't deserve a world class player like Mahrez

Payet + James sounds tasty

Hate to be that girl but it's due to their Jewish-American ownership

They're in it for a profit, they always have a net transfer profit

reminder: don't respond to him

>Newcastle won 6-0 yesterday

Can we just be promoted right now please? There's no point in waiting a whole year for the inevitable.

>Chelsea lost 2-0 yesterday

Can they just be relegated right now please? There's no point in waiting a whole year for the inevitable.

Kanté OUT

don't give him the satisfaction

>too good for the Championship
>not good enough from the Prem

Not really something to be proud of

Good afternoon

from selling Upton Park for £200million

>satisfaction
girls modelling construction equipment.wmv

Government corruption desu

Prem has way too much money it's embarassing

>loads of money
>all the players are crap

why are we so shit?

too many foreigners

coaching is shit
youth training is shit
the foundation is shit

basically it's shit

>hey guise we're not doing very well
>wut do?
SPEND SPEND SPEND.
>it's not working
SPEND SOME FUCKING MORE
>still not working
i know football is fickle as fuck, but teams spend literally millions on talented players and if they aren't an instant success they just buy someone else.
no consitstency, no tactical nouse, nobody gives a shhit because they get 100k a week and if it goes tits up, they can leave and sign a new contract earning even more money along with igning on fees.

It's too fucking expensive to get your UEFA badges over here. No wonder players can head the ball better than they can pass the fucking thing.

But why are English teams incapable of getting/keeping superstar players?

>It's too fucking expensive to get your UEFA badges over here.
that's the most significant issue

remember reading how people are going to the FAW to get their UEFA licences even if they're English

put it better than I could

Shit coaching
No winter break
Working class mentality

>Rooney still has 3 years left on his United deal
TYB Moyes, £46m down the drain

>james to west ham
Christ, can Bilic aim for something a little more realistic just fucking once this window?

Just give us 6th already

>yfw West Ham spend £150m+ this summer

It's like 5 grand to get UEFA coaching badges over here. It's like 500 euros in Germany. It's fucking bullshit senpai.

>le winter break meme

I feel bad for Cresswell if Payet and James play at the same time.

Don't know why Cresswell never got in the ENgland squad. He's fucking good.

>thinking West fucking Ham will sign Hamish Rodriguez

>bacca
already rejected you
>james
stay in your lane

He wouldnt want to play for a non CL club, but only PSG and PL clubs can afford him

PL clubs have all the money but no one wants to play for them, all the bigger clubs rebuilding atm
Expect any player with 10+ goals to go for mega moneys every year now

Real have a transfer ban, James will stay

lel what were they thinking?

No youth development at all, no tactical nouse, players are overpaid thus lose all interest in trying to further their careers and work hard. For a second I thought that the tottenham lads that came through last season would break this trend but no, it continues. Example in chief, Ruben Loftus Cheek. Guy is on 70k and doesn't give a fuck.
t. chelsea fan

winter break is a load of bollocks.
You do realise most european clubs tour in the winter break just to make extra cash?

the only James you'll be signing is Matty James, not James Rodriguez

>Players get paid a lot of money so they don't need time off

Think you'll find a lot more clubs than that would be able to afford him. eg Buyern and Juventus. Shit, even AC Milan and Inter have that kind of money. West Ham would be a huge step down

>having one month off will make england world beaters

West Ham needs to stop going for players out of their league. Instead of going for Lacazette, they should be going for Ben Yedder. Between him and Big Andy they'd score plenty. They have some of the best attacking midfielders and wingers in the prem outside that

Lads who else will Chelsea sign? >We need at least another central defender and maybe a right back because Ivanovic is shit. Heard rumours of t. Barbosa for £25 mil as a striker with Remy likely to leave I would like that.

Also whats up with Matic leaving? Heard that Conte hinted at a 2 man midfield.

West Ham fans genuinely think they're a big club. They have the 'sleeping giant' mentality, when in reality they have always been irrelevant

>let me tell you about 1966

This a million times desu.
they're annoying cockney cunts with their blowing bubbles claptrap too.

seem to be going after superstars followed by raiding the Turkish Superliga
Ben Yedder is underated though, surprised no mention in transfer talk

We'll never know, but I think it would help teams in the Champions League knockouts.

>Heard that Conte hinted at a 2 man midfield.
I expect Kante Matic to be starters, if Conte is serious.

Matic is shit desu, Mourinho finished him. We will hopefully sign Mahrez which would sort out our attack for years to come

But yeah I agree, this defence is not a title winning defence. A centre back of top quality and we're favourites

They're apparently working hard to get a deal with Ben Yedder done, as well as Bacca (which is apparently still ongoing because Bacca has delusions about Atleti)

For the record I do think they've done some quality business so far, esp with frees like Nordveidt and Feghouli

does my fucking swede in lads. Despise those racist pikeys

the cost of manager licenses is a shit excuse tbqh when you keep in mind salaries in england tend to be 2-3x higher than in spain and that the lowest license costs nearly the same yet other countries have much more licensed coaches

>he standard cost of a UEFA "B" License -- a prerequisite to work at a professional club's academy -- is £990. In Germany, the cost is €430; in Spain it is €1,100
almost no difference in cost
>For the UEFA "A" License, an English coach could pay a maximum of £5,820 -- but in Germany it is €530 and in Spain €1,200
'could pay a maximum' = the real cost is much lower
>England has just 1,178 coaches at UEFA "A" level, compared with 12,720 in Spain and 5,500 in Germany. At "Pro" Licence level, England has 203 coaches, Spain 2,140 and Germany more than 1,000

Basically, cost differences are negligent. Not a valid excuse

>We will hopefully sign Mahrez
With Cuadrado staying there is 0 chance he will go to Chelsea, there are simply too many AMs there already.

>almost no difference in cost
>430 = 1100

I'm just begging we offload one of Oscar or Willian then

It was in the presser post the Rapid game, maybe it was a language barrier.
Matic was crap last season but then so was the most of the squad. The first season and a half he looked great. Just seems weird to sell him for £15 mil. Maybe RLC will start playing more often? What about Cesc, I guess Conte can play him a bit like he did with Pirlo by protecting him with 2/3 midfielders and letting him sit deep.

>being this fucking retarded

The same Willian that signed a new contract?

come on chelsea

Cesc is the key and a world class player, he's not going anywhere. I want RLC to start giving a shit, lads got talent but he's lazy af

>990 = 1100
and spain wages are half of england's

your country simply sucks at football, blaming it of a few hundred pounds is ridiculous

>only one pl team has a friendly today
>it's liverpoop

>Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has defensive concerns and the Reds have contacted Barcelona about centre-back Jeremy Mathieu, 32. (Le Parisien via Sun on Sunday)
kek

Why is Conte so comfy lads? He makes me feel warm inside.

>being this butthurt by the facts

I love Cesc but I don't think he plays best in a 2 man midfield, Wouldn't mind seeing him in a 433 along with Matic and Kante doing the dirty work.

ever manager that youve watched as a player is comfy

>a few hundred pounds

>a maximum of £5820 is somehow "a few hundred pounds" difference to £1000

Lacazette isn't out of their league financially though. I'd be surprised if Lacazette rejected west ham to stay at Lyon if those were his only two options

They're playing my home club this wednesday
>all the plastic liverplop fans are coming out in force.
>going to be our 2nd biggest attendance in the new ground
it's a fucking friendly.i'm not going to watch them cunts in a frinedly.

maybe at top level and on average but at lower leagues and when working poorer jobs the costs really hurt and limit the chances for people

Iceland has more Uefa coaches than England

It's about barrier to entry.

Imagine asking a loan for this if you don't have the money.

Making it in football is like a roll of the dice and not everybody has the money for the risk.

can anyone be a uefa coach?
i've been playing a lot on fm recently.

Just needs a decent LB, idk who to suggest though

Depth shouldnt be an issue considering no Europe tho

Mahrez is staying at Leicester

>Batshuayi
>Ever playing if Costa isn't sold
Also, Ricardo Rodriguez

Going to Emley tomorrow?

Only Man City spends £30m on backup strikers
Costa been vying for a move back to Spain since the 1st window after he arrived, he's gone.

Yep, everybody can, at least officially.

>That's not what Chelsea are about

oh boy

Swap Kante and Matic, I guess Azpi can move to the left and we can get a right back instead but I would prefer for him to be a RB. Costa will start.

They have to pay for their new stadium, that's why they're the only team other than Southampton with a net profit in the transfer market over the last few years.

>Only Man City spends £30m on backup strikers
They only became backup strikers because they flopped

no, working.

I would actually swap Fabregas and Kante, I want to see Fabregas deep so he can kick it long to Hazshit and Willian.