Help me

Help me
>Older sister is a bitch
>Somehow we've come to an awkward agreement and we're overly nice to each other
>She's a single mom with 3 different dads for her 3 kids
>Took care of her youngest daughter and I love the shit out her
>She decides to get her a fucking puppy
>Since she's a fuck up single mom working all the time, I take care of the puppy
>Whenever I don't take the puppy, she just leaves her locked up in a cage
>I got in trouble with my land lord because dogs are not allowed here
>I take the dog out to shit whenever I can, she literally pisses herself in that fucking awful cage she's kept in and I suspect she might have an infection
>My fucking stupid bitch of a sister does not understand that she bought a living creature with feelings
>Gets mad when I take her out of that cage
>Comes last night
>"Yeah user if you leave the dog out of her cage again I'm going to buy a lock and leave my screen door open so you can watch her because she keeps chewing on my couch"
>Mother fucker, I don't say anything
>BTW I rolled around because I thought she was getting drunk with her new boyfriend and I was checking on the dog
>Really considering calling animal control on her

What the fuck do I do guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

asci.uvm.edu/equine/law/cruelty/co_cruel.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely call. She is neglectful

Cut her up and feed her to the dog in front of her kids

Sit down with here and talk to her about her shit shenanigens, but what do i know, i'm just a stranger on the internet. I could be a serial killer. So take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

She's the fucking prima dona of the family since everyone considers her so fucking beautiful and I'm pretty much the single loser guy
I have (tried to) but I'm scared of her. She says she'll take her of her and (finally) get her a fuckign hair cut and trim her nails but she doesn't do shit. And the problem is that I've become very attached to that dog

The way op explains it she seems a too dumb for something like this.

Could your parents or a friend take care of the dog?

Do this

call in case she double murder-suicides with the dog and her boyfriend

My mom goes around and takes her on walks too but my sister has told her to not leave the puppy outside of the cage. My parents are working all day too and have no time to take her with them

Haha you're pathetic

Bump

animal control. If you don't call them and have that dog taken somewhere else where it won't be neglected you are the terrible person

I wasn't born with looks like her for fuck's sake. I migiht also lack on social skills, but I think it's fucked up to have a fucking puppy locked up in a cage for 8-12 hours a fucking day pissing on herself and I will not stand for it
=

>Bitter Autist confirmed

Is there a way to it anonymously? If I was to do it then she would definitely know it was me

Please OP. Call animal control...
If she has an infection.... please dude.

bump

who gives a shit? you're family? tell them that she was locking the puppy in a cage, pissing itself and they will understand and if they don't you have a unreasonably retarded family and you should cut ties with them.

Op I don't think they're going to do anything for you.

It's not illegal to crate a dog. And they'll agree with your sister's logic of the dog needs crated because it's destructive.

When in reality the pup's like that because it needs exercised and has to bond with it's new pack. Which your sister is doing the opposite.

Sorry man.

>you're family
fucking swipe

strangle the dog

i'm not from the us but, not illegal to crate a dog?

what the fuck bro.

>Post ad on Craigslist for free puppy to good home
>say it ran away during a walk
>??????
>profit

Call animal control, user. Best thing for the dog and for you. If she gets in your face, tell her to go fuck herself and stop pumping out kids and puppies. She sounds like a cunt

How the fuck is it not illegal to have an animal with feelings locked in a fucking cage for 10 hours? Not counting the hours she goes to fuck around with guys? And the puppy is destructive because it's not being raised properly for fuck's sake

Have sex with your sister

Let me guess, all of the fathers are black.

You sound like a fag

Or sell puppy just in case she wants to be a twat about it demanding compensation. Selling also leads to a better home as most people dont spend money on animals if they're just going to abuse them

Yeah. Crating is an accepted thing here.
Lots of people crate for hours - most of the day and night.
There's a *thought* from trainers that the dog likes it and feels secure so Hamericans being fat and lazy take the easy way out.

There is a limit on how many you can stack high tho.Honestly. I live in the puppy mill State of the US and was stunned when I heard that bit.

you sound like an edgy teenager. let me guess, you share animal cruelty wembs in those rekt threads? very dank bro your parents must be proud.

- I guess try this, but maybe animal control might be the better option. Do you know your country's laws on animal neglect? Would they seize the dog due to its treatment? Maybe set up a camera so that they can see the evidence, because if its not physical, i.e starvation they may not have enough to go on.

see:I don't agree with crating, btw.

Ok but my sister is a huge cunt and would not just give up the puppy without a legal fight like the countless ones she has had with her ex boyfriends. It really hurts me seeing that puppy neglected, she's smart as shit and really playful

>implying your sister will know.
I said to tell her it ran away on a walk in the previous post

If I was to record the evidence they would definitely take her. I just don't want to cause a family rip bullshit

Kidnap dog and take it somewhere safe. Maybe post your situation on Craigslist. Animal control could take a while but still work well.

Where do you live nigger?
I'll look up the fucking law for you.

Don't get your damned hopes up about saving this pup.

Should I do it right now? I can drive to her place and post pics

You gotta do what you gotta do, man. A sister who neglects a pup would be no sister of mine.

Ffs yes you faggot. Animal control isnt going to do shit give/sell the puppy to someone else, say it ran away. No family dividing issues or legal bullshit
>justdoit.jpeg

Colorado. I'm really thinking of kidnapping that dog and dropping her off somewhere where she won't be on a fucking cage pissing herself for 10 hours for fuck's goddamned sakes

I need more motivation if I'm actually going to do this phams

18-9-202. Cruelty to animals--neglect of animals--offenses--repeal

(1)(a) A person commits cruelty to animals if he knowingly or with criminal negligence overdrives, overloads, overworks, tortures, torments, deprives of necessary sustenance, unnecessarily or cruelly beats, needlessly mutilates, needlessly kills, carries or confines in or upon any vehicles in a cruel or reckless manner, or otherwise mistreats or neglects any animal, or causes or procures it to be done, or, having the charge or custody of any animal, fails to provide it with proper food, drink, or protection from the weather, or abandons it.
(b) Any person who intentionally abandons a dog or cat commits the offense of cruelty to animals.
asci.uvm.edu/equine/law/cruelty/co_cruel.htm

See dude? Nothing in there about crating unless you're transporting with a vehicle.
Also dropping it off at a shelter is gonna cost you.

How is it not inhumane to have a growing puppy locked up in a cage for 10 hours shitting and pissing on herself

You'd probably advocate for my piece of shit sister sine she's sooo damned attractive asshole

It fucking is. And it sucks. But it's not illegal.

The best thing you could do would be to try and convince her to give the pup up to someone who has the time to take care of her.

CRAAAWLING

Hah like that piece of shit that is sadly related to me would give a fuck about having a living creature vs the 200 dollars she paid for her

Its not gonna cost you i know for fact as colorado has many non kill shelters that love to take in a puppy

>You'd probably advocate for my piece of shit sister sine she's sooo damned attractive asshole
How old are you? You need to quit being so jealous of your sister.

I told you not to get you hopes up.
I showed you what the law states.

That's reality pal.

No kill does not mean no donation faggot.