Build wall americans

President-elect Donald J. Trump said in an interview Friday morning that financing a border wall with taxpayer money would allow the work to begin more quickly. But he insisted that Mexico would ultimately reimburse the United States for its construction.
“We’re going to get reimbursed,” Mr. Trump said during a brief telephone interview. “But I don’t want to wait that long. But you start, and then you get reimbursed.”
The president-elect made the comments after Republicans on Capitol Hill began discussing ways to include money for construction of the border wall in spending bills that need to be passed this spring. That caused some speculation that Mr. Trump was retreating on his oft-repeated promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.
nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/trump-wall-mexico.html?_r=0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

AMERILARDS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
chicagotribune.com/business/ct-mexican-ford-workers-trump-20170106-story.html
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/ford-to-expand-car-factory-canels-mexico-plans/3663052.html
dictionary.com/browse/per-se
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americants

>Mexican actually believed a politician will hold his promises
And you call murricans dumb, m8...

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

>Damage control

How many layers of chess are we on right now senpai?

Here you go you dumb spic

>Trump not following through on his retarded promises

Who's actually surprised other then Sup Forums?

>>No you'll see, you will pay for it!!

TOP KEK!! he already accepted he will ask congress to pay for it and ask for a reimbourse later

He conned you cuck, he wont send hillary to prision either

Bump

Yeah, retard, he told us he was going to do that during the campaign.

Did you think he was going to start getting money from Mexico and put it in a piggy bank until he had enough saved for a wall?

Are they still in their honeymoon phase?

Are we back on the idea of a wall? I thought he said a Fence was enough?

Why do you dumbasses still support Trump?

Did your retarded ass think he was going to send you a bill on the 20th?

Look at his web site, it lays out the plan

YOU WILL PAY!!!!

If Trump made the border a designated sharting area I'm sure the wall would soon be up

>Mexicans
>in charge of reading comprehension

>But he insisted that Mexico would ultimately reimburse the United States for its construction.
That idiot still insists on this. I can't take it anymore.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember that there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who literally, LITERALLY believed a word of what this clown said.

YOU should be castrated to prevent your like from populating this world again.

Everything there has been his plan since day one. It has been on his site since it was put up.

You don't know anything outside of headlines and shitposts. You are more retarded than your subhuman cousins living here illegally.

What's it like being as stupid as a mexican and the average liberal?

Are you part maori?

>Ameridumbs

He never said that. He said certain parts would be a fence where a wall wasn't necessary. What's it like being a retard?

>New York Times

>i-i-i-it's his master plan, j-j-just you wait you d-d-dumb s-s-s-s-spic!!!!

KEK

>Be Mexican
>Be insecure and have victim complex because you weren't born an American, Argentinian or in Spain.
>Basically fail at life
>Come on a Indian scatological image board
>Shitpost to try to make yourself feel better
>Even fail at shitposting

I didnt vote for Trump, I wouldnt know.

Ill look up exactly what he said, but I was promised a wall and that Mexico would pay for it.

There. It has been on his site since it was started.

>zero sources

Thanks for confirming that you're retarded.

That is what the media said he promised you, not what Trump said you retard.

If you actually followed his speeches you would realise that "Mexico paying for it" was never going to be some direct check. Mexico is paying for the wall because the money we save removing illegals from the country pays for the wall and maintenence several times over.

So are you just doubling down on acting like a dumb faggot at this point? It's in the fucking thread.

You have to be a proxy.

>Trumptards will actually defend """electing""" someone this beta

Just gonna ride this out in my upper middle class coastal elite abodes with nice tax cuts while Trumpcucks get swindled over and over again.

t. chicano living in southern California with 7 other family members in a 2 bedroom home

Refer to

Im talking about his statement on the fence.

No, I know what Trump said when he was running for President. I was promised a 35ft wall, apparently 10ft higher than originally proposed, and that it would cost $10 billion to build. That came out of his mouth.

>Mexico isn't going to pay for it, b-but Mexico is going to pay for it!

>border wall
You misspelled "fence"

>blocking remittances
Lmao, next day half the world will do the same with american companies.

I wouldn't want to live in any country in the half of the world that'd side with Mexico over the United States 2bh

This is what happns when you elect a conman

see
Holy fuck you spics are beyond retarded. No wonder why the spic majority states are the dumbest. Did you think he was going to ask Mexico for a check?

We'll susoend all the aid we send you and confiscate the assets and money illegals send to mestizoland.

>ITT American damage control

>burgers in this thread

>t-trump won't bring back manufacturing jobs!
>already brought back thousands, got carrier to stay in america and ford to keep their plants in america instead off moving it to spicland without even being in office
>t-the wall won't be built though!

im sleep. spics are worse than mudslimes

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-mexican-ford-workers-trump-20170106-story.html

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/ford-to-expand-car-factory-canels-mexico-plans/3663052.html

Get fucked you stupid Mestizo sibhuman trash.

See a spic, empty the clip.

Open season on the border hoppers when? I'll bring my shitty nugget to hang out with the minutemen to pop some mestizo spic skulls in.

sudaca and spic trash utterly destroyed

I know you probably don't care, but watching all this stuff happening in America with an outside perspective is nuts and kind of funny

but what if trump just puts a tax on all mexican goods coming into the country?

>he likes anime
Trumpcucks, everyone.

You're right, we don't care. LOL

Do people actually believe that Chicano have 5 brothers and 4 sisters?

They would probably raise the price and the average joe would still be paying for it.

>first I got to see the liberal salt of Trump's victory
>now I get to see the Sup Forums salt/denial when he backtracks
feelsgoodman.png

Why are Trumpshills so angry all the time?

Your meme won, smile a little.

>certain parts would be a wall
>Mexicans walk around the wall

>that webm

holy shit lmfao

wtf I hate Dr*mpf now

The wall that he proposed would cost 4 times as much.

>tfw no wall to keep american libtards out of Canada

He is still going to demand that Mexico pay. He is just going to use a restriction on remittances (those that are sent by illegal immigrants) to leverage Mexico into paying for the Wall. If that doesn't work he'll add tariffs on Mexico and then extra fees to visas until they pay.

Wouldn't mexico just raise the prices of the last two things to make their money back?

I don't think any of these things will directly charge the Ferderal Government of Mexico. They will effect tax revenue though.

Affect?

Spread it bro

Companies will just raise the cost of their goods to compensate for the higher tarries so it would still be coming out of our pockets.

>They will effect tax revenue though.
Per say brother?

>Trump will jeopardize $236 billion in annual exports to Mexico for a $40 Billion dollar wall
>China will swoop down on the Mexican market to fuel it's own growth
Fug

>samefaggotry: the thread

Sup Forumsfugees get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Couldn't they just have someone legal send the transfer or use moneypak? Also, wouldn't tariffs on imports hurt small manufacturing or construction businesses more than Ford or GM?

He said that in a 60 minutes interview filmed three days after the election though. Throughout his campaign he was not as practical

>Duterte is president of his country
>Ever using a golden lel when talking about other countries

I'm not sure what is dumber,
believing that the wall would actually prevent illegal immigration or believing Trump would actually build it

How would a wall not stop illegals? In Israel they built a wall and went from 9000 something illegals to 34 in the same time frame

>what is a boat
>what is a plane
>what is a tunnel

Most illegals come by plane. The wall will only stop central american illegals, who are so poor they will never be able to afford a plane ticket. Also most of the illegals that do cross over by land do so with tunnels. It would have been much easier to just build a wall accross Mexicos southern border, since it's much smaller, and more mexicans are leaving the US than entering nowadays. Most illegals now are central americans.

It's "per se" and yeah I guess. I doubt it will work. I am not a "deplorable" if that's what you're thinking.
dictionary.com/browse/per-se

Israels wall was built to stop terrorism retard.