A simple question

a simple question.
Would you rather have a girlfriend who loves sex, or a girlfriend that doesnt like sex?
none of them will change, you have to choose only one of them.

>implying you will ever have a gf
reported

Neither, I'm gay.

If I could have the girl I really want, girlfriend that doesn't like sex in a heartbeat.

Fine then a boyfriend that does/doesn't love sex

Probably one that doesn't like sex. No worries about loyalty.

I'm weird though, I'm attracted to women but don't care much about sex itself.

Doesn't

That way I can see hit dislike as I put it

Kek

Honestly one who doesn't like sex. The relationship would be so much more wonderful if it was only a love of the mind and soul.

Me too bro.

It sounds autistic as fuck, but agreed.

Like holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling, that all sounds amazing. Even better is staying up until 5 AM talking about hopes and dreams, or camping together and staring at the stars, or driving down the road singing horribly together and laughing, or any of the other things you get to do with a woman. But the actual sex act? Honestly it's kinda gross.

i feel bad for all u virgins who belives you gotta hate sex to get love :(
someday yu wil find a girl who teaches you that sex can be the most wonderful thing in the world

you sound like a homo

I know.

Kill yourself

First six real responses and Sup Forums is somehow the only place in the world where everyone isn't obsessed with sex.

What's more its the weird thing to not want sex constantly.
Sex for acts other than having a child is literally recreational drug use. Its fine on occasions, but bimonthly at the very most.

Question, can we still do everything short of oral, anal, or vaginal sex, if mutual masturbation is on the table then the answer is girlfriend that doesn't like sex.

Id rather have a gf that loves sex, but if im married or going to marry her, id like that to chill. Ive been married for 5 years, and she always wants it fam! It gets old believe me, oversaturation is never a good thing.

Having a grill without sex is the worst nightmare ever, I mean is the only thing they are useful for, to put a comparison is like having a car without an engine is completely useless.

It really is bizarre honestly.

Another part of my response is that, in my admittedly limited experience, chicks that want sex all the time are vapid, one-dimensional losers. Chicks that don't like sex can go either way, but I haven't met many slutty chicks who are more than just sluts.

Sounds like you married a skank mate it won't last

Pretty sure that last one doesn't exist.

I agree, if they can't keep it in their pants they rarely have time to pick up a book.

I have a wife who's not that into it and i love her completely but i have to tell you that being frustrated for a decade plus is really starting to take it's toll on me.

I vote loves sex with the entire force of my waning erection

Why do you have to phrase it like you're beta as fuck?

>singing horribly
I mean I date singers.
Don't live in the romance man. You'll just be disappointed. Love is about what happens when it stops being a novelty. Still great, but discovery is no longer.

Y-you too

>none of them will change
In that case loves sex.
If none of the females other traits would change, if she would still be the same person I would want her to love sex so I could bring a little extra pleasure to her for putting up with me sometimes.

op did imply that the females would be the same in personality, beliefs, hobbies, temperaments, etc. regardless of the choice.

vergins overrate sex

Or an mmo.

My gf isn't a huge fan of sex, she'll have it but won't go out of her way to initiate it. However, when initiated by me we have some really good sex, like wild almost. Rough, intimate.
Tbh I like it this way, I really feel it helped me transition from horny sex mad teen to adult who can control his urges. Our relationship is good too, 7years together.
Plus this all means I don't have to worry about cheating.

I'm a faggot with a low sex drive, but I like to masturbate a lot.

It's like having a steak dinner available all the time, but you have a crippling hot dog addiction.

I'd rather find a girl like me. My sex-life will always be vanilla and filled with masturbation.

sex is nice, if you enjoy it with the right girl, it's just not something to base a relationship

sorry kiddo, but i have sex with my gf, and i enjoy it. but we fuck like one a month if not less and it's great. it's not sex that makes our relationship.
We started fucking after 2 years of relationship.

To paraphrase Alan Jerome Harper when the bar is only open for a short time, you drink like a madman.

How old were you when you two started dating? Two years is a long time. Most girls I know give it up after the "first date." And if not the first date, then shortly thereafter.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess my problem is that I haven't had a decent relationship yet. I've had two, one was very short but until she left it was perfect, and the other was long but the girl was demanding and clingy and a bit of a stalker, so I left. I never had the stereotypical 80s movie relationship I always wanted, and I know it isn't real, but I keep thinking it is.

>Why do you have to phrase it like you're beta as fuck?
I live in a dense forest and don't talk to people. I'm also a complete virgin, I think I've held hands with one girl. My entire notion of female psychology is based off Fyodor Dostoyevsky and a variety of Turkish poets.

I'm not even trying to bait with this...

low T getting you down bros?

i were 16 and she was almost 15, we did it when she was 17 short time after her birthday.

if you're a turk, i'm sorry about your recent dictatorship issues

and you're a beta too

thank you for reminding me my life isn't half as bad as it seems

i hope yours gets better

You and I would probably get along pretty well.

I tried reading Dostoyevsky, but I couldn't get into it. The Brothers Karamazov starts so slow.

Slut =/= Horny. I know girls who are sex crazed but only fuck their SO.

Sluts are one dimensional yes. But sluts don't even have to be horny/like sex. They're just fucking all the dicks looking for something in a relationship they can't find or don't know what they're looking for or are just indecisive or have a masculine sex drive. One slut I know doesn't know why she's such a slut but can't turn down a dicking. I think it's a fear of rejection. I dated a slut who just fucked everyone and enjoyed it in order to avoid rape. (Yeah, what?)

Women are insane.

one day I will write a green text to prove this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Shit dawg, I took my girlfriend's virginity when we were both 13. Has basically given me head daily since then, we're now 21. And obviously sex everyday

What are you

Probably wasn't perfect if she left.
I think the two biggest things to realize are honesty and patience. But that's true of any relationship.
Also a modicum of self respect.

Right. Maybe a 19th century male Russian is not the best insight into 21st century western women.
But neither is western female-centric media so fuck it.
Unless you don't live in the west. But still.

Everyone is insane*
FTFY

So many great things start slow.

Like relationships
Tied it back in.

No one cares.

Hell yea. Women are literally insane... At least their whole thought process is. A lot of them just don't act on logic. I'd rather not start ranting but I'm sure everyone knows what I mean.

You are a cunt.

People actually do seem to care. I've never made a story thread that has failed to be engaging.

Basically this entire thread

what a retarded question.... my gf got me on fucking now we have kid and she does not want to fuck at all it kills me every day man
So yes I would rather have gf who loves sex

^

obviously loves sex.

i have a girlfriend now who seems to love it, but she never ever approaches me for it. we can go weeks without just because i get tired of initiating. makes me feel undesired. it's pretty shitty

for reference i masturbate at least once a day (lately its been 3). i mean, i just enjoy sex.. i'm also always in pain so an orgasm is a nice distraction

I feel sorry for you. We started after 1 year but we have sex weekly. Sex is healthy and normal for a relationship. Once a month.. idk man. Sounds weird. Once a week maybe.

oh, once you read Father Zosima's life it starts to feel like a beautiful book, and then the whole story really unfolds.

I've always felt like Dostoyevsky started writing it with a different story in mind, but evolved it as he wrote.

Actually I'm from America, so my life is even more uncommon. I once sent Noam Chomsky an email asking how to understand people and his response was to read post-WWII Turkish poetry and expand off of that.
Chomsky answers all of his emails. I know he's suppose to, but its weird that literally anyone can ask him anything.

> Maybe a 19th century male Russian is not the best insight into 21st century western women.
I think he's one of the best ways to understand real people. The problem with most of his kind is that they try to outline the issues of society, yet in doing this they treat humanity as if it is only a sideline in our society.

hang in there buddy.. do you have any tips? like warning signs you wish you would have heeded?

>It's like having a steak dinner available all the time, but you have a crippling hot dog addiction.
underrated post

A girlfriend that doesn't like or want sex because then I know she isn't a whore

weird question, i.m not a rapist so the first one

or you know, you could know she isn't a whore cause she's a good person?

that's like saying you want a gf that doesn't like food so she will never be fat. sure that's good but there is pleasure derived from food and not being able to really share that would suck

2nd, I can just fap and don't worry about her cheating

i can understand your opinion, but i'm fine like this.
also her parents are annoying af, so i'm not able to see her more than once a week

you are only with her for her kids you pedo

I'd say more like a car without electric seats. Yeah, when you need it, you just have to do it by hand (pun intended) But the car can still function without that feature. It doesn't take away from the overall experience

Loves it

My ex loved it and so did I. It never got boring and I'd say we were banging 10-14 times a week for the entire two year relationship... Sometimes more

I never walked to walk with a spring in my step so often as I did when I was with her

But other areas of the relationship were also great. We loved exploring London (and there's a lot of it), eating out, eating in etc

FFS it just wasn't meant to be as I had to move city

I know it wasn't perfect, but to the ultra-virgin, anxious me of the time, it sure seemed perfect. Now of course I know I was putting her on a pedestal. But man, did it hit me like a sack of bricks when we went from what I thought was a perfect relationship to "I've found someone else" in a day with no warning.

That explains a lot. There was a time I saw My gf only once a week too. We didn't have sex every weekend so it could be 1 time / month sometimes too.

frustrated marriedfag here too. my only advice would be to find a woman who has "giver" traits. not just in sex, but in every aspects. a woman with empathy and the will to make people around her happy.

and who's not a slut.

the one who loves sex

I've had a girl friend who didn't like sex because
she was a rape victim we were pretty much like
soul mates when it came to compatibility but I
have a fairly large libido so i'd much rather have
a girlfriend who loves sex.

I prefer manually adjusted seats. I've never owned a vehicle with electric seats that didn't either have the motor break and freeze the seat in place or drain the battery when not in use (so I had to disconnect the motor, freezing the seat in place).

Same with electric windows and door locks. I really just hate electronics in cars, I've had nothing but trouble from them. Manual stuff is so much more reliable.

A lot of these people are underrating sex though?

Been there man.
And then I dated her cousin.
Oh well

No, she was always shy and has OCD so she has a really hard time expressing sexual feelings. Like she still feels uncomfortable showing me her snatch after 12 years.

IDK what to tell you, some girls like that open up and turn into freaks, some just don't.

She had a stable family life and two loving parents and is content in the emotional side of the relationship and no matter how hard i try i cannot get her to get out of her shell.

tldr: i guess find a girl with daddy issues if you want a guaranteed freak, not the best wives though

All sad SOBs who masturbate too much. Even if you boys do get a girlfriend, you won't be able to get it up.

so a girlfriend that loves sex or a girlfriend that is full of shit?

I don't masturbate, but otherwise thats very true

The weirdest part is that she can have multiple orgasms but she doesn't want them cause the 2nd/3rd etc "don't feel as good"

We haven't fucked twice in one day ever and even after i lived abroad for a year and didn't see her at all she still made me wait 8 hours before we had sex

I mean, my girlfriend is whatever about sex.
It's basically a different kind of cuddling to her.
And after I broke her vagina she likes it less.

i dont have sex with my missus anyways

fuck man :(

in similar situations with gfs i always thought.. if she loves you, but doesn't want you, why should she have a problem if you look for sex elsewhere while still with her? she doesn't wanna do it anyway. i told this to one and she got kind of upset, but it sounds pretty logical to me lol