Everyone so stuck on some fag gettin a warframe tattoo...

Everyone so stuck on some fag gettin a warframe tattoo, was wondering what Sup Forums thought of my commitment i inked on myself a few years back?

nice fma tat

>inb4 it looks like shit
I had one hand available, couldn't stretch the skin
>inb4 op can't inb4

Yep, i inverted it compared to Greed's, out of a personal OCD thing

Are those alchemy symbols on your knuckles? I recognise Sol and Mars I can't identify the others, what are they? I have a feeling the third finger is an adaptation of platinum, right? I'm surprised to find someone else interested in our art.

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can

You a tattoo artist op?

You must be really fun at parties. News flash fuck boy we will be old and no one will give a fuck. Tattooing isn't a trend, it's as old as human history.

>projecting this hard

nigger, nobody worthwhile is gonna live that kind of senior life and even if they do, why do you care this fucking much

if you see this kind of thing happening, just end it early with a chainsaw to the skull

Not everyone wants to work in an office user. Trade workers are allowed to have tattoos as long as you're not a whiny bitch and can actually do physical work.

I totally agree though, tattoos are an easy way to identify dumb people. Depending on the tattoo, some can have meaningful significance and are easily hidden for office work.

We didn't ask about you life faggot.

Whoever did this should kill themselves. You should follow suite immediately after

I assume OP abandoned thread, that or there's some pop culture media associated with the symbols that I don't know about, usually they are much more discreet about the use.

Well, no im not an artist. I did all the ink on my fingers except the ouroborus. But about the job situation; i install and repair dish network tv and internet, and i get a lot of compliments from elderly customers on my tattoos.

But as for the symbols on my hands, its a hidden irony i came up with.. Not entirely perfect, but it works. Give me a minute and I'll post both hands

This picture was kinda hard to take because my wife is asleep.. But i just layes my phone on the glass table and voila...

Well, my thread died

All I see are Moonrunes with the exception of the previous and a butchered version of vinegar and mercury. You have successfully bamboozled me.

Warframe tattoo? Can you post?

If you think that it's not trendy right now you're retarded.

No shit's it's as old as humanity but it was traditionally used to show faith and status. Even in more modern times it was used to show status (think sailors, soldiers, etc). Now a days everyone gets a tattoo to show they love some random game, or anime, or tv show and most tattoos have very to little actual meaning. I support people who get tattoos to memorialize things. Family, people, ideologies. However, most get tattoos because it's trendy and they think it makes them look badass.

I agree though, most people who get tattoos aren't going to regret it. That doesn't change the fact you're still going to look like an idiot who did something tacky to their body.

Also not the guy you're responding to, but who gives a fuck.

No no no... Right hand says ORDO, latin for order. The symbols are sulfer, mercury, arsenic, and lead. The left hand says CHAO, latin for chaos. The symbols there are gold, silver, platinum, and iron.

Yes I got the chaos and order part. I don't know what sources you have for your elements however, I see arsenic and silver now that you mention it given very stylised, but I don't understand why you alter brimstone in such a way, and that isn't gold it's basically shiny pyrite if I had to adapt it.

ordo ab chao is a Masonic latin expression meaning "order out of chaos"

pretty sure that's what user was going for.

Pretty sure that's OP, considering this thread is a ghost town now and he was able to tell me what his symbols were. Given he's mistaken gold for pyrite which I find hilarious and what was supposed to be brimstone is closer to phosphorus with an added line, no idea what it's supposed to represent though.