ITT: god tier cereals

ITT: god tier cereals

Get the fuck out of here, Peter, you faggot, we're talking about cereal here

>tfw you realise you could've sent a spiderman cereal in a thread about cereal in response to spiderman but didn't because you're a huge faggot

Rice krispie treat cereal. Not the generic rice krispies, but the actual marshmallow squares. I don't have a pic, it's old and I think it got discontinued but I ate that shit every day when I was a kid.

Waffle crisp is God tier too.

based

Here ya go

disgusting

Waffle Crisp is literally the best cereal. I live in California and after searching far and wide I found out that the only place that carries it here is FoodMaxx (basically like a poor person's grocery store). I drove 30 miles to get to one and bought a dozen boxes of Waffle Crisp for 2.50$ each.

Now I have diabetes but it was worth it

Cocoa Pebbles masterrace reporting in.

you fags don't know real cereal

Fuck off normie

Even the knock off brand that comes in the 5 gallon bags tastes the exact same as real coco pebbles and for 1/4 of the price

That cereal makes the milk taste so fuckin good. I always pour extra milk and drink it up after I eat all the cereal

I don't think you realize those aren't the same cereal.

I live in cali and I haven't seen waffle crisp in probably over 15 years. Please tell me where to get some. (I live in LA)

Fucking degenerate. Berries are filthy heresy that should be purged. The only good capn crunch is heresy free.

Poorfag detected. The berries and the yellow shit are made of the exact same shit and taste the same only difference is the pleb berry-free box is cheaper.

Thanks for reminding me. Used to eat that shit up, was so good

Retard detected. The berries taste like trash. The reason you can't tell is because the filth overpowers the actual flavor of the clean cereal

Only good part about it is the milk MAY taste good.

>implying that welfare cereal can rock my whole mouth

There is only 1 fucking god cereal

gtfo
King coming through

/thread you fucking plebs

This

know your place faggots

Wasted trips. What an idiot

Trips of truth

dubs of trash

Singles of retardation

>paychecks are for workers