My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me while Im on 1.5g of shrooms

My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me while Im on 1.5g of shrooms.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da69JrlRUCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she fuck another guy or you just made her mad?

Are you having a bad trip now?

It was just a lot of lying on my part

Has your world collapsed inward onto itself? Or has it exploded outward to reveal a world of excitement and opportunity?

How'd your trip go afterwards? Sink into a spiral of depressive introspection much? Sounds like what I'd do in your situation.

I don't wanna be that faggot user that says "there is no such thing as a bad trip" but I am learning a lot about who I am as a person.

Are you sad about this, or it's like a sort of liberation?
You have another girl to fuck atm? The fapping phase after the sex one is terrible

Currently Im sad because I genuinely did love her but Im so excited because I wanna fuck some pussy

Damn. Something similar happened to my GFs brother. That's rough user. I hope you get through it.

Still trippin. Plus Ive drank around a 6 pack too

ye that sounds about right. Try to come to a conclusion.

Liberation. So much liberation. Still in college so I plan to fuck a lot of pussy even though Im like a 6.5 out of 10.
Im a charmer ;)

Then what you want from b? fucker

I needed a way to break up with her anyways and I always figured it would go up in flames or we'd wind up best friends.

But thank you mate

Trust me. Im trying.

She never loved you

you think about her, she's thinking about someone else

noodz?

you'll never find another girl like her

What's your favourite dinosaur?

No she did. Loved me more than I loved her apparently

good times remains to hurt you, bad times just go away slowly, cause your mind hate you

they were all lies

I hope so. I just don't want her to hate me forever.

Go on with drugs, lie to yourself, she don't need you anymore

I sure as fuck hope so.

she don't deserve better, but you deserve worse

Stegosaurus kick ass

Confusing but okay

Could you tell it was for the better? When I tripped with my girlfriend of 6 years we both realized it would be better for us to part ways, even though we had the desire to stay together. The thought was that we could walk away from each other in that moment and it would be good.

It's probably for the better, bro. I really think honesty in your relationships is critical for something that is healthy and lasting

particularly when you throw psychedelics into the mix. Go too far and you won't be able to hide anything

But the bruises are real

lol

She doesn't need me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da69JrlRUCM

We both deserve the same

Thank you so much a legitimate answer. She was sober but I wasn't. We've been growing apart but neither of us wanted to do anything about it cuz we loved each other tooo much

Good.

This guy gets it.

You are streets ahead of all the fags on here crying about not having a girlfriend.

OP plis if you have take all that drugs, how you can respond this good and so fast?

>be OP
>be Faggot

Made me smile which is important.

Prove something, troll 99%

Merica.

Still miss her though

I feel that. Life has a way of showing you what's Good in that way, and we can only work so hard to direct the flow the way we want it to go. From what I've experienced, it's always better follow the stream that life floats on instead of fighting against the current.

Just do what seems right and be wholeheartedly honest with yourself. It'll hurt sometimes, but it proves worthwhile towards the end.

Good luck through your journey, soul brother.

Yeah I feel you.

Same thing happened to me almost a year ago, my gf of 3 years and I both planned on spending the rest of our lives together, but our relationship suddenly went to shit and she left me for another guy. I'm happy as fuck now, have been for a while because being in a relationship was killing my individuality and happiness and I didn;t even realize it, but despite knowing all that I still miss her sometimes in some ways.
But I'm sure we'll both find somebody new soon and start the whole dumb cycle over again.

I thought the same with ex of 2 years... Turned out she was cheating consistently in the final month and a half...

"We'll both" meaning me and you OP