Alright, Sup Forums, I need some help

Alright, Sup Forums, I need some help.
16 year old virgin male here, wanting advice with a girl
Right now I'm staying at this 9/10 girl's house and she's hot as fuck.
We've hung out a bit, we've become sorta friends. She smiles at me whenever she sees me and she called me cute a few days ago. I of course smile back and we kinda just do that a lot. We go for walks at night sometimes and on one of those walks she told me she's not a virgin. She doesn't have a boyfriend right now. A big thing is, she's totally comfortable with being shirtless in front of me, even though we only recently met. (with a bra, however.) I'm awkward as fuck around girls and I won't be staying here much longer so I need help fast if I'm gonna fuck her. If you need any more info just ask. Please Sup Forumsros, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Underage b&

Underage b&

What the fuck do you actually need help with?? She's given you all the signs that she wants you to fuck her. Stop being awkward, next time she's topless in front of you get cosy and go from there

What am I supposed to say to get into it and shit, that kind of stuff. I need to get her topless after everyone else in the house is asleep or something. What do I say/do to get to that point, etc

bump

Do like the hamsters do and fuck her long and hard

bumping again

when she's shirtless stare at her for a minute with a smirk on your face until she asks: what is it ? with a smile of curiosity, then you get up from your seat (cuz since you're a faget i bet you're gonna be on a chair or something) and go kiss her on the lips then post results

Ask her if she wants to play the rape game, if she says no tell her "thats the spirit!"

this seems doable to me, and yeah if anything id be sitting on her bed

anyone else have advice as how to go about it? bump

look op, post a pic and advices will come flooding

Definitly make a move if she takes her shirt off around you and is flirtatious in any way while doing it. She wants you dude. She wouldn't be smiling at you and taking her shirt off around you otherwise. Maybe tell her you think she's gorgeous or beautiful or something. Saying shit like that gets pussies wet af. Girls love being called things other than "hot" or "sexy". Makes them feel like a princess or whatever the fuck.

She thinks you're gay.

No, no. She definitely knows I'm not gay

Only pic I could get of her

just go for it dude honestly you can't get much better signs than that

Try going out for a walk with her again and maybe pull a kiss out there, then do it again in her bedroom and let nature take its course

>no reading the rules
Mods have been warned

anyway go for it lad, she's definetly making you understand she wants it to happen

Just try to get close, has she been physical with you in any way? Try to be more physical with her ya know what I mean

she seems to enjoy giving me hugs

Bingo. Hugs are good try to get more touchy and you'll probably get in good

So hug her to get more into her physical zone and then try to make a move at some point?