Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, ban all males apart from me. Will be free to foot fuck all the women endlessly in a stream of utter bliss

you must wear pants that dont go below your ankle. like a permanent dress code i suppose

but no dresscode for their feet?

bump

lurking

all girls must wear striped socks

I secretly cam sex with my gf and her toes go crazy during org. what is this called?

all girls must let me fuck their feet
/thread

what if they refuse?

they are arrested and are forced to let me fuck their feet regardless

nice, like sending them off to some kind of foot fetish prison?

>opentoed shoes always, unless barefoot

>must allow photography of their feet unless they have a boyfriend (foot owner)

yeah, and they can earn their freedom by letting dudes with foot fetishes fuck their feet

what do you mean by boyfriend/foot owner?

all the guards should be teenage boys who have foot fetishes

bump

and the guards must dress like the bad guys from TMNT, the old cartoon, not the new movie

it'll be a new branch of the military
once you turn 18 you can become a guard at the footfuck prison

what would guards be allowed to do? and would a lot of guys apply?

bump

lurking

bump

That all girls who wear sandals/flip-flops/open-toed shoes must paint their toenails.

bump

Must upload 4 photos of feet to each social network they are part of every month for life.

what's the penalty for not doing so?

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Death.

I like to follow the all-or-nothing mentality when giving people choices. Either keep living and post the photos or die. I chose 4 so they could even do one photo every week during the month.

death seems like a waste if they have nice feet, they could be put to much better use

bump

moar