Who has seen this? I thought it was incredible, can't believe it wasn't nominated for best cinematography

Who has seen this? I thought it was incredible, can't believe it wasn't nominated for best cinematography
You have seen it right? Or are there not enough quips for you?

>babbies first Shakespeare adaptation
You could have had a nice thread about it but you had to act like you were better than everyone else because of it.

What's the matter? Did I trigger your capeshit senses? Who cares, you can trash talk and still have a good thread

You have seen it right? Or are there not enough quips for you?

Way to ruin a thread with capeshit faggotry, you capeshit faggot pretending to not be a capeshit faggot.

>You have seen it right? Or are there not enough quips for you?

I didn't enjoy it.
Throne of blood master race

To be fair it would have probably got infected by capeshit posters eventually, their reach knows no bounds

I'll see it this week. Been in my backlog for a while.

MacDuff totally stole the show.

Fassbender doesn't have the chops for Shakespeare.

Nah, it seems like the general consensus itt is that you're a faggot and this your first foray into non-capeshit.

Cinematography was great, movie was good overall

Probably my favourite Macbeth movie right now, but then again it's also the one I've seen most recently

Shakespeare is full of quips, you faggot.

I disagree, I thought Fassbender was fantastic

I still dont get why cotillard is such a critical darling

>I watched it for the cinematography

This is my favourite Sup Forums meme

Why shouldn't she be? She's literally a great actress, with one of the best female body of works of the century.

Adam Arkapaw DP'd

>Top of the Lake
>Animal Kingdom
>True Detective s1
>MacBeth
>Assassin's Creed
>Snowtown

Absolutely fucking talented.

I waited and waited so I could see this in theatres. The closest showing to me was 300 miles away. I think only like 3 theatres ran it. Really pissed me off.

I don't consume pedestrian art like shakespeare

I got annoyed that he didn't get beheaded and that some of the dialog was cut out.

>the shakespeare was good meme
britbongs should just take the final leap and start worshipping some muslim writer instead of that peasant hack.

>MacDuff totally stole the show.

Seconded. Hope Sean Harris continues building a name for himself as the go-to villain/adversary bloke.

Super fucking boring movie. Dull as shit.

P&P