Having a MMF threesome with my gf and her ex bf tomorrow. Any tips?

Having a MMF threesome with my gf and her ex bf tomorrow. Any tips?

lots of lube for ya asshole

Make sure you suck him real good.

Pound the ex to establish your dominance.

Don't. Unless you want that dick too. Then whatever floats your boat.

obvious bait...

if not OP you're a fucking disgrace

Have her get you both hard and play boner joust!

Make sure your gf's strapon is a hemipene style one, so that she can pound the both of you at the same time. Frotting with another dude isn't gay if you're actually having sex with your girl at the same time

Acknowledge your relationship is over and she always preferred her ex.

/thread

Find another GF cause you are a fucking Cuck and she is still talking to him behind you back and will be sucking his dick while kicking you to thr curb soon. The fact that you would even entertain this suggestions from her tells more than you know. You should fuck her tomorrow, and then move on.

cum on his face

Yeah, make sure you're not the first to finish or you'll end up a cuck
You'll end up a cuck anyway though for letting your girl bang her ex. "Omg I think I miss u" guarantee she'll say that to the ex later and you'll be right back here with a feels thread

It was actually my idea. She agreed to it as long as she could pick the other male.

Eat his cum out of her pussy. It's a flavor explosion.

then you're the biggest cuck of them all

And she picked her ex lol youre gonna get fucked mate did this to yourself though

Been there op. What u gonna do when hes bigger than you?

And she picked her Ex BF. Dude, you are a fucking fool.Obs she still talks to him since she could hit him up on demand and set it up, obs hes still into her and vice versa since they are both down to fuck. Either way, you are just a bridge allowing his dick back into her pussy. mark my words dude, she will be leaving you for him in the future. You are a fool if you let it happen

Don't
or
Prepare to be the best man at their wedding.

She's already said hes a lot biggee than me.
Na not into humiliation or anything. Just wanna see my gf pounded

This

OPs about to lose his GF. So lets keep posting more girls getting double teamed

Yep. total cuck

This

If you guys end up dp'ing her, when you cum try and do it on the ex-bf somewhere. That way, you're ensuring that he knows you can do that to your gf at any time and she can't, and he has to just take it or else he'll never be invited back to fuck you guys again.

Also, try and get both of them to suck your dick at the same time. Shit is amazing if you can get them to agree to it

Just confirmed that yoy are a cuck

A PSA to anybody out there reading this-
Even though there's nothing wrong with putting a little adventure into the mix and involving other people, an ex is literally the single worst possible person to do it with. Even just staying friends with an ex increases the chances of relapsing with them 100x over, and you your partner to casually fuck them now, too? You'd be a dumbass, and there'd be no good advice to give. There's so many people out there to fuck, why the hell should it be an ex? You're better off asking a sibling, for fuck's sake.

Dude, you are a total cuck. Its so sad. Id boot that whore out of my house tonight

That

This

this nig knows whats up

and the other.

These

those.

wouldn't you want someone with a smaller dick? I mean I know she gets to pick, but.... doesn't that emasculate you? Like a lot?

apparently OP has a huge vagina

Couldn't agree more except the sibling part had a girl for 3 months had her ex come to a birthday part because "close friends with family" caught them fucking in the bathroom

Sith

And the fact she suggested him straight away only implies she has been lusting over his dick, probably sneakily chatting to him and sending pics.

he has literally invited over a compare the dick/dude event he better perform better or he about to lose his bitch.

You fucking degenerate cuck. Don't forget to"Prep the bull" before he fucks the girl your calling your girlfriend.

Do this, OP

"hes a lot biggee"
>OP's gf's ex

its not gay if you dont touch eachothers balls

/thread

nothing is gay as long as you don't smile at the same time. If you're balls deep in a glitter covered twink, just really pounding away, you can be grinning from ear to ear and still be John Wayne, but as soon as that hairless little manboy smiles with you you're George Takei.
>it's true

OP i have done something similar to this before.

My gf came buckets on the bigger cock. It was very nasty sex. Would do it again

that

this

>Any tips?
brush up your online dating profile and hit the gym

literally this

Okay OP, when you guys are fucking, are you going to be the one on the left in this gif, or the one on the right?

>or the one in the middle, idk, I'm not here to judge

oh my god, literally, that. So much that.

You need to do this, OP.

OP, I would take this advice if i were you

make sure you and the other dude do it right

this guy gets it

You...are a fucking FAGGOT lmao

Well... yeah. I'd thought it was obvious when I started telling OP to get a dude to suck his dick, but apparently you needed to jump out of the woodwork and shout it out. Nice work, faggot police, another heterosexual saved from The Gays™

Problem FAGGOT?

>getting this mad over the concept of being gay or bi
thanks for the keks, user, you're funny

look him in the eyes

The Gays are trademarked? What are you guys, publicly traded?
>oh right

dude... look at the website you're on. b is actually probably the gayest place on the internet

OP, do you love her? Cause that would be hilarious

Yeah I have a legitimate tip from experience. Dont. Back out of it. Its never too late. if she still says shes going to fuck him, leave your girlfriend quickly and abruptly. Im not kidding. -you from the future, sort of