So Sup Forums, i have a predicament here. i know it may be wrong, but i was snooping around on my best friends phone...

So Sup Forums, i have a predicament here. i know it may be wrong, but i was snooping around on my best friends phone, opened up a picture app, and found a giant stash of CP. i don't know what to do. Don't wanna get him im trouble, but i just needed to tell someone, so why no you Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

skippers-bin.com/HowTheProsSmokeWeed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping because i want advice

Just let it be. Why do you need to tell someone?

Watch this to take your mind off of this

skippers-bin.com/HowTheProsSmokeWeed/

whats the best pokemon that he has

Copy the cp for later.

Report him to the police faggot

That link doesn't work

Are you on mobile? It doesn't work on mobile because Google and Apple are mean and disable autoplay

I mean i have know him my whole life. Not disappointed him him, like whatever you wanna like, but this seems like something he'd never do

Honestly, there's nothing you can actually do if he's your best friend you probably don't want to get the authority involved because that'd make a really big thing out if it so the best advice i can think of to give you is to just not tell him that you saw it, and leave it behind you, I guess some people just have some weird fetishes i really don't know.

>Not encrypting your CP stash

Where would you hide it? I mean i found it on a picture storing app. Not gonna say which one just incase

What are all of those anime?

>Having a CP stash

On a partition encrypted with AES, Serpent, and Twofish with VeraCrypt and I'd use a PIM of 2400 and at least a 16 byte password. Maybe a keyfile as well.

>being this new

AKB0048, Angel Beats!, Bakemonogatari, Beck, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Durarara!!, Galilei Donna, Guilty Crown, Hunter x Hunter, Interstella5555, K-on!, Kannagi, Kill La Kill, Kyoukai no Kanata, Love Lab, Lucky Star, Macross Frontier, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Mawaru Penguindrum, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, Nichijou, Nisekoi, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Sakura Trick, Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Space Dandy, SoniAni, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The IdolM@ster, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Uchouten Kazoku, Uchuu Kyoudai; Wake Up, Girls!; White Album 2, Witch Craft Works, Yuru Yuri, and Yuyushiki.

Been here for years, doesn't mean I want CP

Get him the help he needs before he takes his fantasy into reality and hurts a kid. If it takes the cops, one less pedo around for a while.

>not just printing and putting in a secret compartment under the floorboards like me

plebs

you shouldn't a been snooping in the first place man. idk dude, fucky situation.

Printing doesn't work for video

>what is sd card

>nigga still using floppy disks

Lets put it this way if you confess to the police you'll most likely end up getting more involved
than just a 911 call.

Save what you've learned for later. As long as he is not a danger to himself or anyone else
his disgusting obsession wont harm anyone. There will be a time where confessing what you know
will seem like your best option.

>impossible for police to wirelessly access floppy discs
>ridicules using them

Dogs can find that. That's exactly how Jarred from Subway was caught. You better encrypt that SD card with something strong Sup Forumsro

>implying you have to be connected by physical wires

> fuckin dox him
> let Sup Forums do the rest
> profit?

dox em nigger

Did you fap?

this is good advice