Would you ever get into a FWB situation with a coworker?

Would you ever get into a FWB situation with a coworker?

No. You shouldn't shot where you eat.

No. Those always go south and I am not willing to sacrifice my career for pussy.

What if you were a virgin?

Been there. It ended clean and nobody knew, but everybody suspected and over a long enough period of time, it's easy for things to slip and give other people ideas.

not really worth it. It's always fun having what you're not supposed to have, but it's really not worth it.

Then I'd fuck someone that I was not working with, retard.

I would

What is it with kids today thinking they need to fuck as soon as possible? I lost my virginity waaaaaay sooner than I should have and if I hadn't started participating half way through it would have been rape.

Less messy than getting in an actual relationship with them. So sure, why not.

I am 30 though...

Get the fuck out there then! Tinder, plent of fish, eharmony, bars, conventions! GET! THE FUCK! OUT THERE!

2 adults can fuck on their own goddamn time no biggie. Work should not matter unless you can't control yourselves and make it an issue. Keep of off the clock and don't run around talkin about it with your other coworkers.

But... it's hard to get out there.... and I already know some coworkers that would do it with me

Oh, life is hard? Sack up! It's time to man up and get out there.

Dude I know some chick who's a GM of a movie theater and her bf is a projector at the same place.

Fucking weird as hell.

Depends on where you work/what you do.

I used to do telemarketing when I was like 19-20, and ended up nailing a coworker, but again like revolving door of people who work in telemarketing, so she left anyway within like a month of that happening.

But if it's like your career/something you kind of care about, I wouldn't risk it mang unless, companies hate that shit to be honest, it's a HR nightmare yo.

I'll say. How lonely was she to make a projector her bf?

I have, just be careful. Make sure you establish early that neither of you are going to let feelings get in the way/cause any change of how things are done at work.

The fact that you think FWB relationships always go South is clear indication that you've never been in one.

I've have had something like 15 FWB over the last 5 years and I'm still friends with all but 2 of them, and still actively fuck 6 of them off and on.

So that's stupid, and you should shut up.

OP if both people in the relationship are mature and honest then it's fine, but most of the time one person (usually the dude for some reason) becomes emotionally invested the relationship, and it starts being about love and feels and not fun and sex. So if you hook up with a coworker be damn sure what their priorities are.

She just thinks he's just zomg the hottest thing evar.

Would you say they were overall pretty worth the experience?

Emphatically yes. You get to have a lot of sex without the emotional bullshit that goes along with a romantic relationship.

When I talk to people about this they always say "Oh, yeah, that sounds great!" And then they usually fuck it up by getting emotionally invested in the chick/dude they're fucking.

If you put past the fact that the person you're in a FWB relationship with is also fucking other people, and you set clearly established boundaries and rules and actually live by them, everything will be fine.

But if you're not sure you can do that and what you really want is a GIRLFRIEND or boyfriend, don't do it, unless the person you're with is open to the relationship POSSIBLY growing into something like that.