Anyone else annoyed at how marvel continues to ignore this movie?

Anyone else annoyed at how marvel continues to ignore this movie?

No. It was shit and, more importantly, it wasn't tonally consistent with Iron Man, which is what Marvel began modelling the rest of its universe after. It under performed and was better off being forgotten. Besides, they do make occasional references to it and brought back Hurt as Ross.

Yeah, it's better than the Thor movies, iron man sequels and the second avengers, and probably the only time in the mcu I cared about hulk. The other movies just make him into big guy just used for a weapon

is this a new meme being forced? Considering the latest movie is still affected by TIH, I don't think marvel is ignoring anything.

Yes. It isn't great, but it's better than Thor movies, and the Iron Man sequels.

And that's why Marvel will always be shit.

>muh every film has to be the same shit so we can have ebin crossovers

There's no room for creativity in this films because they have such strict guidelines as to how they're supposed to be.

Why does Thor get so much hate?

Yeah, the creative dullness makes the MCU really boring these days.Winter Soldier and GoTG made things a little fresher though.

>>muh every film has to be the same
>the winter soldier exists
>ant man exists
>guardians exists
either way, they all share the same universe, can't have them being too disparate to the point that they don't work well together. That's why DC is gonna fail with their shared universe.

I liked this movie especially Norton
The first Hulk sucked but I do like new hulk as well

Has to be. I keep seeing this same fucking thread on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Also, checked. Those are some very nice trips.

>gonna fail
>implying they haven't already

Underrated as hell, the only thing I didn't like is his Hulk hair wtf is that emo shit lol

Also that Ross game
>2008
>2016

They better hurry the fuck up and deliver us Red Hulk or the actor will be way too old.

Wasn't the aged military leader who came down on the 'Vengers the old guy from this movie?

they gotta try first. They could very well be into failing at the moment, but not until it's cancelled or fails in the theaters can you truly say they failed.

There is a difference between having a cohesive film universe and having "strict guidelines" with "no room for creativity". Th Incredible Hulk felt like a movie from the early 2000's era of capeshit. Marvel clearly wanted to start deviating from that.

How exactly do they ignore it?

>or the actor will be way too old.
this won't matter. The character is immortal, the actor can be replaced.

I can't believe there are people as stupid as you working a computer.

yes, general Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross

some retards confuse him to Zemo sidekick Everett Ross (they aren't related at all)

because user is stupid and thinks that because they don't reference it at every moment and there hasn't been another hulk movie since it that it's being ignored. They reference that movie more than most others, and we won't see a hulk movie any time soon because of rights. Also, that movie had its moments but overall it sucked.

can they do a solo Red Hulk film with Hulk as a side character?

probably not.

>used as set up for captain america movie
>footage of it is in iron man 2
>banner mentions it in avengers
>banner has control over hulk in avengers because of this movie
>banner mentions how age of ultron is the first time the world has seen the real hulk, i.e. not fighting aliens or an evil monster
>ross is in civil war
>stark sonic weapon technology from this movie are in civil war

what they could do is make a hulk centric avengers movie.

Can Banner carry an Avengers movie? He's no Iron Man or Captain America.

I can't imagine they're too eager to remind people that Banner was recast.

He and hulk could be the antagonist

banner? possible. Hulk? Definitely.

It is sad Marvel not only ignore this film, but redesigned the hulk to looking like a big green autismo.

>implying they care about this
no one cares who the actors are at this point. The characters carry all the weight. No one cares terrence howard got replaced. No one cares it used to be edward norton. I wouldn't be surprised if they ever decided to use TIH footage for a flashback, they would keep norton in it.

Which film is better? Edible LK or THE INCRACNI HUUH?

>left
*tips fedora*

Mit HtoЯ is the best hulk

>Hulk is either pic related or some kind of fly-monster
Tolerable

Flash director just dropped. Its headibg in that direction.

Atm the only saving grace is Suicide Squad

>the only saving grace is Suicide Squad

But that looks awful.

They need to give up before they fuck up any harder and just let Batfleck do his thing.

That's why every Marvel movie has still been and felt more creative than Man of bore and Boreman vs Superbore