Any ex-Muslim here still practice some Islamic things such as not eating pork or drinking...

Any ex-Muslim here still practice some Islamic things such as not eating pork or drinking? I just can't bring myself to eat pork.

I do both those things

why don't mussies eat pork?

Why not though?Pork isn't that bad

Because they are one of the only animals who will eat their own as well as other animals shit

ex-muslim here, I tried to eat pork, but I don't like how it tastes, so I don't eat it

I don't consider it following islam, it's just that I don't like how it tastes.

It's written in the Quran.

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

>refraining yourself from great, tasty food because of some imaginary shit

religioncucks are so retarded

THIS

Pork is just fatty and very tasteless

What a person considers gross and undesirable is cultural, so I don't think you can be blamed for not wanting to eat pork since you've internalized it's bad.
But if you haven't tried you should give it a chance, I had a deep hatred for mint since I was a kid, but now I really like it.
Many people eat brain and other organs, in the end it's up to you to decide if you want to try new things.

Albania best Muslims

I don't like the smell or look of pork. I prefer Lamb, chicken, and beef.

I don't, since it messes up all my working our schedule.

You know what's a dog?

I eat all kinds of organs just not from pork. I eat liver, kidneys, heart, brain and even testicles lol.

Steamed lamb testicles are delicacy here.

You are not allowed to eat dogs

Interesting, I prefer it grilled though.

I only consider pork a cheaper filler for beef pretty much, I wouldn't really want to eat it on it's own.

Just try one of these and stop being a little bitch

Steamed is very hard to cook, it can turn too soft in matter of seconds. But done right, it's godly.
Grilled is also good tho.

I like pork, because it doesn't get stuck between your teeth.

>autism
pulled pork certainly does

In the Netherlands almost no one eats brains and organs (with the exception of liver paste and sausages).

During the mad cow disease scare our government scared everyone into not eating it anymore lol. So now it's put in animal food.

try tacos al pastor

Pulled pork is anglo autism.

That sucks. Liver & Onions is godly. Sometimes I have it with sunny side up eggs for breakfast.

I once read a book on old dutch traditions, it described some kind of meal cooked in a liver of a pig in a clay pit full of coal.
After years and years of searching I found that author was a fuckin retard who mistook danish and dutch...

'The first time I ate normal liver (that wasn't a paste as a sandwich spread) was in France. I didn't know what it was so I thought it was revolting. But maybe I should try it again with a more open mind.

Sheep liver is best so try to find some place serving sheep liver.

Isn't that what caused the mad cow?

I'm a secular Turk (parents secular too), and we don't eat pork not for Allah but because it is simply a dirty animal, obviously time to time we eat it but it is a cultural thing - Turks still drink alcohol you know, but the pig is commonly recognised with disease (especially in hot countries) and dirt, and to an extent it is unhealthy.

Just ear some haggis, m8. It's good.

That would be cannibalism.

Pork isn't really good, I've tried it but it was underwhelming. Beef and Goat are superior meats. I do drink on a few occasions tho

You eat muzzies?

>tfw nobody to share raki sofrasi with

Honey is missing.

> Beef and Goat are superior meats
That's one thing that Muslims are blessed with, they get to eat Lamb on almost a daily basis whereas it is considered extremely rich people food in the west.

>Beef and Goat are superior meats
I dislike pork too (even though im not a dirty muslim) but m8, come on, goat meat and milk products smell absolutely disgusting.

What do you eat it with ? Beyaz peynir ? Seems more breakfast tier

Also, i-is t-that you ?

Yeah, that's me.
Try to dip muskmelon into honey and eat it someday. Just make sure no one is near.

Curried goat is amazing and goat cheese is great too. There is a reason it's called GOAT

Visit your nearest chink grocer, bud. Their prices for lamb are comparable to sirloin cuts.

>Just make sure no one is near.
Explain please. Also never thought about that combination, but it seems appealing.

why would you force yourself to eating pork if you don't like it

There was a leaf here who cooked a kinder surprise egg in boiled energy drink broth. I'm not sure I should listen to canadian culinary advice

>i dont like the smell of pork
>i prefer lamb, which unironically smells like shit

dumb muzzies

It causes spasms in throat and breathing muscles. Chance of lethal suffocation is about 40-50 percent.

abi türkmüsün yoksa kürtmüsün ve ingiltere'de nereden geliyorsun

>Buying meat from Chinese
no thanks

I think they sell you shit insteaf of lamb there, since lamb has close to no smell.

It's worth a try, goat cheese tastes similar to feta if you enjoy that

I don't think they have sheep in Bulgaria.

I'm a Buddhist and I don't eat any meat.

You are really a knob, you know that ?

Don't speak turkish m8

>since lamb has close to no smell.
Lamb is the most tasty meat but that's bullshit

>goat cheese tastes similar to feta if you enjoy that
Agreed, but when heated it smells truly awful whereas feta is fine

>Don't speak turkish m8
are you turkish though, sorry bout that or just turkaboo lol

I'm not turkish just really like the cultures of turgay and balkanlar

>You are really a knob, you know that ?
Should have not told you about suffocation stuff, world would appreciate that.
>Lamb is the most tasty meat but that's bullshit
It's not. Sheep that eats green grass have meat that smells good and tastes good. Maybe you should stop feeding them industrial waste and growth hormones.

yet you inject acid into their veins and torture them to death. I do realize i am a hypocrite for not caring as much about pigs, but anyone who hurts a dog needs to be declared a Niding and flayed alive, and dumped into a hole in the ice

>Maybe you should stop feeding them industrial waste and growth hormones

Maybe you should stop fucking them in the arse m8

good on you lad, turkish violin playing is toptier btw

dogs are pests m8 and are euthanized on a daily basis. Welcome to the real world.

Only animal I ever had sex with was a female bear, and she game a written consent.
Fuck off, faggot.

they already stole your women, don't let them steal your jamón

Mix it up with cow in mincemeat or use lard instead of oil. Lard is much better and healthier when used in frying.

Pork on itself is not really that great, unless you are into juicy fatty meat. If I could afford beef or lamb as everydays meat I would eat pork much less often.

You shouldn't even bother trying to eat pork. I wouldn't eat it since it's bad for one's wealth but it's just too common and cheap here

>.t soccer mom

If you want to try it, try it with gyros.

I tried alcohol in hs and didn't like it. Didn't want to experiment and even the media makes alcohol look bad. I smoked a lot of weed but only because my best bud is a pothead. I don't anymore. Also I like pepperoni but don't eat other products

>Lard is much better and healthier when used in frying
really? Something about saturated fats and unsaturated fats....

i do that

>too smart to believe in god
>also too smart to fall for the alcohol meme

As for pork, i don't even like meat that much

HELL SEGER!

Lard has the best heat resistance and it contains precursors to testosteron.

Not to mention, if you heat it up its gonna end trans anyway.

>Only animal I ever had sex with was a female bear,
Go on...

Ever had a sex with a girl with long fingernails? How good it felt when she scratched your back with her nails.
Now imagine it's 6 cm long claws.

Oh I was thinking along the lines of fat + hairy

>fat+hairy
Well, after fuckin your mum such thing don't bother me anymore.

My mum's not azeri m8

Kek, this Azeri is a quality poster.

My dick don't discriminate.

>My dick
I bet it's circumcised too

This is the only correct way to /kafir/

>some murtad bitch does something retarded
>rilijun is stupid xD
fedoras, everyone

You realize fat is what makes meat tasty, right ?

>Sheep liver is best
truth

Your mum liked it, so I see no problem.

a Argelian guy at work has been living here his entire life, married to a spanish wife and eats pork, the rest of the pakis that work on the cleaning shift don't even look at him or direct a word at him.

Stop eating all meat bro. It's the best way.

lots of animals eat their own shit e.g rabbits (since they don't digest the plants fully on the first pass-through).

This, I usually like to try new things, but if you give me a brain to eat, I'm not sure I would...

>I just can't bring myself to eat pork.

Same. Can't convince me no matter what.
I do drink alcohol tho

What's the problem? You guys eat Spongebobs pet.

>Beyaz peynir

Nasty af senpai.
Call me a fake turk idc but I really don't like that stuff along with ayran.
Pastirma is bretty gud tho

You're missing out, user.
At least try it, croustilles, côtes de porc, ribs. Absolutely delicious.

Because that's a cultural thing, which is the point of this discussion. The rest of the world isn't prevented from eating snails because of religion, but mainly because it's something they don't grow up with.

(actually, not a lot of people in France eat snails, personally I find it taste mainly the sauce you're using rather than the snails themselves)

>personally I find it taste mainly the sauce you're using rather than the snails themselves
It's same for everyone m8

Serious answer is that pigs used to carry a lot of bacteria that made people sick and so they came up with that rule to stop people from eating it

I dont eat pork as a stake but if its added to sausage and kielbasa I eat it wothout any disgust.
Also whennI was in korea most dishes were with pork, i liked the korean pork cutlet.
I have never considere myself muslim, only for 1 year when i was edgy 13 y.o.
I thinkni dont look like a muslim

I went vegan so could avoid eating pork. I also hate milk.