Sup Forumsros, I've got probably the worst diarrhea of my entire life...

Sup Forumsros, I've got probably the worst diarrhea of my entire life. I've been going liquid pretty much nonstop for four hours. I've gone through an entire roll of toilet paper. I've have gotten to the point where my ass is just in shreds. Had to get down doggy and let the tub rinse me out and wait until the stinging subsided enough so that I could spread my cheeks, which was a stinging so intense it almost didn't register as there. Almost.

I've taken so much imodium and pepto but it's still coming.

Help me Sup Forums. You're my only hope.

>pic somewhat related

the only way to fix it is a bullet to the head

trust me im a doctor

Take some salt and ground chili and rub in all over your ass

Trust me I'm a doctor

two different doctors! Whoever shall I choose!

First off, who is that in the picture.

Second off, stay hydrated man, seriously, you can get seriously fucked up if you have a shit party and forget to drink water. You are losing alot of water right now. Stay there brah.

Don't overdue the imodium and pepto, if you've already taken just ride that out.

Four hours is rough, but it's not an emergency. You gotta stay hydrated and wait this out.

If you can, try and eat bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. Any of those will work.

If you are still having it after a seriously long time like 12 hours or some shit then you might need to go to a walk-in clinic or even ER.

So long as you stay hydrated and eat some stable carbs and such like the ones I listed you won't die from shitting over and over.

Ride it out bro. Best of luck. If it gets too crazy go see professionals

Now whats her name

idk man, got it off here a while ago, back before all this "post pics you don't want anyone else to see" faggotry started up.

Any advice on the ass pain? That's really what's killing me the most.

probably calamine lotion is your best bet

beyond that, no clue :(

Are you fat as fuck? Stop eating like shit or cook properly.

I'm an actual doctor up real late lol.

Don't worry about diarrhea, it will probably go away on its own, most likely viral. The stinging is probably irritation from wiping so much or a fissure.

If you don't have fevers or chills you are gonna be ok.

Don't worry about immodium or pepto, there's something that should be coming out, don't keep it in. Just stay hydrated and keep pooping lol

Nope. A big overweight but only about 20lbs

I get that. It's just killin me doc

what did you eat?

Pepto makes you shit autist. Sounds like you want the opposite

Did you notice the color and consistency of your diarrhea? It's not diarrhea, it's cum. Stop being a faggot.

If the stinging is the worst part I'd recommend a topical anaesthetic such as lidocaine. It's found both on its own and in combination with mild corticosteroids, the latter combination is used for treatment of hemorrhoids. Either of those would work, but you might need to apply it several times, since some will be wiped away when you wipe. Also, like some others have said, stay hydrated.

Does it burn? Tell your boyfriend to use syrup or jelly, not Sriracha when he tosses your salad!

my mom's leftover salad from this afternoon

thanks

OP you have Gastro it will pass

your cum is green/brown? nigga you need to get your shit checked out

I love the amount of effort required to climb up onto your bathroom sink just to take a picture of your cunt.
I like girls like this.

Sup, Beleen. Shit's on fire, yo.

For next time, help prevent the ass-sting by buying some of those wet-wipe things that can be found next to the toilet paper at the store. Asses weren't meant to survive fifty sweeps of dry tree-skin.

Not only will you be prepared for the next inevitable assplosion that happens in your life, you will also feel the luxurious caress of soft, wet toilet paper substitutes. Even the softest TP will feel like sandpaper after hard diarrhea.

Additionally, you can even cut your wiping time down drastically. No more endless wiping until it no longer comes out brown. Two sheets and you're done.

Those things changed my life for the better.

They also destroy the sewer system. "Flushable" means it goes down the pipes. Once it's down there they form huge gross wads that can back up sewage and cause tons of damage.

Take a 100mg Morphine tab and chew it before swallowing. It'll stop the stinging and make sure you won't shit for a week.

Well, if it's between the health of my anus and the health of the sewer system, I choose my ass every time.

Oh yeah lemme just take the one I have lying around

You american and you are crazy wasting of paper. Us in the Czech Republic have a process called underwear that makes no need for toilet paper.

Then go get one, fucknut. You must know some chronic pain sufferers somewhere? Grandma had cancer? Neighbor broke his tibia? Dealers will have them too if they're half decent.

It's 6am. There's nobody fucking awake at 6am who's going to run me over an opiod

wet wipes. Feels so good on a destroyed acid-burned asshole

I had something similar about a year back. Id be off the shitter for a minute or two and have to go right back. Went on for a week or two. Turns out I had food poisoning, E Coli I believe.
Tips for shredded ass, I put baby oil on my toilet paper, beat the basic dry tp. Literally got to the point where my ass was bleeding so I could only pat clean lol. I wish you luck op,

Also, I went to the doctor after a day or two, they couldn't prescribe me any meds , they just said stay hydrated, or you'll die,
Don't take stool softeners, obviously,
And try and eat healthy AF till you're shitting like a normal human again.

Hope you get to feeling better, it sucked