Real talk, what keeps you from ending it all?

Real talk, what keeps you from ending it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

somafm.com/missioncontrol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game)
scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-computer-beat-the-go-master/
youtube.com/watch?v=s5BkNNXPz6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4
youtube.com/watch?v=b24ALjuvR3M
youtube.com/watch?v=7zEm-U1hC7E
youtube.com/watch?v=tPmoS2-2YnA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-I8ALlYxdY
youtube.com/watch?v=QtPluXq_hko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My girlfriend and Being a massive pussy

gave up on myself but others havent yet, dont wanna have them find/clean up

Nothing, but at the same time it wants me to end it. What a paradox I just noticed...Sometimes I really do believe we live in a cruel simulation. Especially since there has been no scientificly proven evidence of a God, the paranormal, the afterlife, UFOs, or etc. With more knowledge, life can really get worse.

>Inb4 edgy cunt, sadfag, retard, ayy lmao, and dat boi

same as this guy. as much as i don't wanna be around i don;t want to hurt my family

I'd like to add on also that we live in the world where 1% of the population owns the majority of the wealth.

So that means that 99% of us will never have the best health and medicine available, the best cars, the best houses, the best entertainment, the best food, the best vacations, or even come close to experiencing it. And what is most sad is that you only have to make 500k a year to be in the top 1%.

No ammo.

Drugs are pretty good...

Can't afford the burial myself.

A combination of lexapro and psilocybin.

White to move.

------------
somafm.com/missioncontrol/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game)

scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-computer-beat-the-go-master/

youtube.com/watch?v=s5BkNNXPz6Q

I am happy.

Don't wanna do the actual action of killing myself. Just wish someone else can do it.

>so?

life isn't meant to be easy. but hard doesn't mean sad or even bad. This year I've suffered from brain damage, got attacked by my lyft driver, lost a lot of friends, got disowned by my father, and just now got over my bronchitis.

its been TOUGH to say the least. but it has been one of the happiest years of my life. cuz as you are solving your problems, as you are fighting back, as you are making little bits of progrses, you are finding small ways to have fun.

you aren't as happy as you'll be once you reach your end game. but there is a LOT of fun along the way. even if that fun is just catching pokemon on your way to a shitty minimum wage job. Even if that fun is just thinking of all the fat hate threads you can participate in now that you are forced to work with the morbidly obese and obviously delusional tumblrina who also works at Maccas with ya. Even if that fun is simply coming home from work, getting what little pot you are allotted, and looking at the stars while thinking of your next move.

you find ways to be happy as long as you are working towards being happy.

good luck user.

---------------------------------------------
"saying you want to kill yourself is like saying you wish you were happy.
if you meant it, you'd do it."

shit

a lot of people like to say
>it seems more difficult than that
>thats easier siad then done

and the answer is always
>so?

life isn't meant to be easy. but hard doesn't mean sad or even bad. This year I've suffered from brain damage, got attacked by my lyft driver, lost a lot of friends, got disowned by my father, and just now got over my bronchitis.

its been TOUGH to say the least. but it has been one of the happiest years of my life. cuz as you are solving your problems, as you are fighting back, as you are making little bits of progrses, you are finding small ways to have fun.

you aren't as happy as you'll be once you reach your end game. but there is a LOT of fun along the way. even if that fun is just catching pokemon on your way to a shitty minimum wage job. Even if that fun is just thinking of all the fat hate threads you can participate in now that you are forced to work with the morbidly obese and obviously delusional tumblrina who also works at Maccas with ya. Even if that fun is simply coming home from work, getting what little pot you are allotted, and looking at the stars while thinking of your next move.

you find ways to be happy as long as you are working towards being happy.

good luck user.

---------------------------------------------
"saying you want to kill yourself is like saying you wish you were happy.
if you meant it, you'd do it."

Read tolstoy book "a confession". What is the meaning/reason of life.

That was a shitty post. I'm getting tired of everyone who experiences something negative and must post it on the Internet as some sort of master life Guru. If there anything we know in life, it it is that it is uncertain. Even animals know this.

Too much of a pussy to kill myself. And yet I think about it every two hours.

Five seconds from now is not promised. That's the universe in action. Remember, you're just a speck of dust in a giant cosmic fart.

explain to me at least then how the last sentence is wrong
everything else said is subjective but the last sentence makes a pretty absolute point

In this life and in this world you will always live in service of another or multiple human beings. Be it a family, friends or any loved one, you will always be in their service and them in yours. If you don't find meaning in your own life at least live for them, they probably live only for you. Take that into consideration some time, maybe in service to each other you will find happiness, maybe you won't. But at least be selfless and you may find it rewarding. At least for those close to you.

The Ohlone's of California measured wealth not by how much you had or could hoard, but by how much you could give. Maybe we see things from the completely wrong way, that's probably why we want to off ourselves.

Or i may just be drunk as shit right now who knows. Goodnight /b.

Trump 2016

Too much shit to do. Bacon to eat.

I'm honestly just waiting until I become a completely unhinged weeb who does nothing but hump a bodypillow and thinks anime is real
>tfw probably have to wait 10-15 years to accomplish my dream

That shifts the needle the wrong way, user.

Lol I like you you're cute

when im happy, im spongebob levels of loving life and shit and wondering why tf anyone would take life for granted

when im not tho, i think about killing myself every 5 minutes

idk how normal this shit is

>Subjective
>Absolute Point
>Wrong
Animals don't know what is positive or negative therefore it is uncertain and subjective to them and it is proven most of them are not self-aware. There are exceptions but generally this is true, we don't know wether a bad thing will always be a bad/good thing, therefore is it really a bad/good thing or an uncertain thing?

I know everyone at the coroners office and I don't want them laughing at my corpse.

Sweet vengeance

girlfriend, friends, family, shit like that

Won't help you

hope

I don't trust someone else with my dog

Video Games.

Don't worry OP, I'm speeding up the process with copious amounts of nicotine.

I have a suicidal friend that still refuses to smoke and says that he's straight edge

>nigga why

My fiancee (lovely girl )
my well paid job.
my friends since i dont have family.

i used to think alot about it. but i now see no sense behind suicide in my case . even if my girl would leave me i would find a nother one .

just keep your heads up anons there will be a time when you will have a good life :)

That I'm going home after three years. Feels good man.

I have 2 friends and my parents who would miss me and I want to be a good artist

and maybe everything gets better once Im /fit/

My Alcoholism

Being a virgin
Waiting to get laid soon

It got better

1: Curiosity. I want to see what happens next.
2: Spite. I don't want to give my enemies the pleasure of seeing me dead.

Knowledge.

Like, for real, I wholeheartedly live by the words of Carl Sagan:
>“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”

What I take from this, is the fact that we are the universe. And when we look at human history, all we have ever done since we first developed our reptilian brain, is fix our situation. By dominating unfamiliar environments, we learned a great deal about empathy and in general developed our emotional intelligence on a genetic plan. What might also have been a big factor, is Psyllocybin/magic Mushrooms. Look into the stone ape theory, it sounds fucked nuts but is legitimately a collection of deep understanding of things, that generally point towards psychadelics helping humans in the creation of the neo-cortex.
Now, I find this interesting, because the latest big study on LSD found, that LSD functions in such a way, that it connects the different parts of your brain on a scale never imagined. Your sensory parts connect, working in tandem. This is why you can taste colors, see sounds etc, etc. while under the influence.
The thing is, we have been blessed by the universe with our consciousness and the fact that we have molecules on our planet that can connect us on a level that our brain will never achieve in a "classical" modern environment, makes me think that this existence is nothing more than the universe building it's own nano machines, to potentially fix things like entropy; negating the heat death of the universe.

TL;DR
>i smoke a lot of weed and am actively isolated from society

Nothing to live for, nothing to die for.

Solving terrorists plots and foiling that shit. Join me, Faggots.

Lack of constitution

My girlfriend actually saved me from killing myself, promised her as long as she is alive, i'll be alive (unless i get murdered or some shit.)

Being a weeb

cant wait for weed in germany
in 2017 it will be available for medical use
and Im sure after some time it will be available normally

I was going to, but I told a friend that I confessed to a few days prior. She was freaking the fuck out, and thought it was her fault. Didn't want to ruin her life over it so I didn't go through with it.

Shouldn't have told her so I could do it guilt free. That was the only thing that stopped me. No idea why I cared if I was going to die anyways. Still makes no sense. She told my roommate and roommate told my family. Now my whole family knows so whatever. I'm ignoring all their calls.

Hate

Im so glad that germany decided to legalize medicinal weed. From DK, and our politicians are so deep in the pocket of Big fucking Pharma that the fight is ground to a fucking halt, even tho 60%+ of the population is for a full legalization, they are ignoring democracy and fucking with christiania instead. Shits fucked.

easy thing : Music keeps me motivated to live
suiciding is just flee from your problems instead of solve them

Drugs

Both of these, word for word, are my reasons.

thats a good one

mostly intense fear of commitment at this point lol

Honestly if you are seriously asking, my reason is simple. I figure I'm 100% guaranteed to die at some point, so why not see where it goes? Even from a complete downer perspective, you could see how far deep in shit it goes. I think of it like a movie, I don't usually leave midway through one, I wait to see if it gets better or just how bad it can get. There's also family and stuff but that is the main point above.

post some of the music you like

checked

>We've been blessed by the universe with consciousness

If only I was still so naive.
>stoned right now myself

What would be the point of stopping the entropy? What's the point of more knowledge if you don't take it with you when you pass on? Like really man, this all seems like a sick joke.

Hard out this is my life might as well ride it out. I feel like it trapped right now (21 years) no degrees or shit not many friends but I'm pretty worth it in my opinion, then to end it all as much as I think of it.

life is ok for me. not great not bad. future looks nice if i work for it

I'm not done wallowing in hedonism.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4
youtube.com/watch?v=b24ALjuvR3M
youtube.com/watch?v=7zEm-U1hC7E
youtube.com/watch?v=tPmoS2-2YnA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-I8ALlYxdY
youtube.com/watch?v=QtPluXq_hko

Food's pretty good, bruh.

just going thru the motions;
the worst part is probably the the knowledge of everything and not wanting to go back to an ignorant state, but still have some reasonable shreds of hope which keep on you a crossroad of continued struggle and offing yourself

thb

Not very. Most people swing a little but those are pretty polar opposites.

Can't tell if serious or baiting

>solve

What does that word mean to you? You can't "solve" the problem of life, my friend.

FYI, for all you suicidal or partly suicidal peeps, you should probably know that the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be to finish it.

They are tracking us more and more, surveillance every where. Plus medicine is getting better, so maybe you almost finish it, they could easily come by and "save" you.

Just food for thought

Xanax im not using it currently but when i go it out it's a must the internet has made me into a anti social studdering cringe lord

You need to up your game user, your post made me feel less suicidal.