What country would best let me act like a sexual deviant and a pervert?

What country would best let me act like a sexual deviant and a pervert?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=italy is it legal to jerk off in public&oq=italy is it legal to jerk off in public&aqs=chrome..69i57.101733j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
lastampa.it/2016/09/06/italia/cronache/la-cassazione-masturbarsi-in-pubblico-non-pi-reato-si-rischia-solo-una-multa-wxkn7G3CeFBRUQpp9Sl5xJ/pagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japon

The Islamic State

Saudi-Arabia

of course you'll need some money, acquire relations with some rich emir and let him convert you to islam: result = his ticket to paradise is guaranteed, and you'll be carried on hands, no-one will care what you do behind closed doors

of course, should you do this, then I hope you and all the other scum gets culled when the day of reckoning comes

Go to SEA

Vatican.

only if you're a pedo

or a fag

thailand

Philippines, Thailand, India. But only if you're rich.

USA

UK if you're a paki

I mean Asian

Italy
It's legal to jerk off in public here

that's true, UK is paki pedo paradise

they will thank you for it and apologise for their inborn bigotry

sauce?

i found this

google.com/search?q=italy is it legal to jerk off in public&oq=italy is it legal to jerk off in public&aqs=chrome..69i57.101733j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Europe probably.

meh i don't trust any of these sites

lastampa.it/2016/09/06/italia/cronache/la-cassazione-masturbarsi-in-pubblico-non-pi-reato-si-rischia-solo-una-multa-wxkn7G3CeFBRUQpp9Sl5xJ/pagina.html

Thailand
Literally modern day Sodom

>In primo e secondo grado, l'uomo era stato condannato a tre mesi di reclusione convertiti nella multa di 3.420 euro.
I wouldn't really call that "legal"

Thailand or Netherlands