What makes you happy Sup Forums? Me personally I love to make others smile...

What makes you happy Sup Forums? Me personally I love to make others smile. To see someone's face light up when you compliment them or make them happy is my favorite feeling

I tell ya what won't make you happy. I dated hands-down the most batshit crazy girl I have ever met in my life. She is still in federal prison until at least 2022, and I guaran-fuckin-tee you that the parole board will get a letter from me every year detailing exactly what this psycho cunt did to me. Our relationship started out normal, just like any other. I met her at a party my friend Steve was having at ASU. It was Steve's 21st birthday but he had already been banned from a lot of the bars in the area for getting caught with fake IDs. That stupid fuck would always get the cheapest fake ID he could find and they never worked. The rest of us paid the extra $50 to get an authentic one from some guy who swiped a machine from the DMV. I'm actually still using mine right now even though I'm 27, because I lost my real ID when I accidentally stuck it in one of those ATMs that sucks the card in. I was drunk, didn't realize it wasn't my debit card, and when I got my pin wrong 3 times it shredded my license. At least that's what the guy working at the bank said. I think he was full of shit and just didn't want to go check the machine for my license. Fuck TD bank.
>mfw

Finding out how easy some things are

Forgetting my responsibilities.

The only way seems to start drinking in the morning these days.

That gif. Not much else.

To drive other people mad. I like to see the frustration building up until they can't deal with it and either lash out or get the fuck out.

Moar pls

Fuck you you corn filled fart stain.

>checked

So many clueless rubes.

Anti-depressants. I'm not really a fan of being happy, I'm more of a fan of not being sad. It's unfortunate societies will not allow us to create pills that make us emotionless even when it's completely voluntarily.

Using a 'nu-brush' on my sack like a thousand little massagees after a day at work.

Feel soo good makes me weak at the knees

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Ok I'll bite, because Sup Forums is full of fucking kms threads and cock rates so this could be interesting.

What makes me smile? My 2 Daughters. The youngest one (5) is in her reception year of primary school (Ausfag here, idk what the rest of the world calls the first year of school but w/e) and she is top of her reading level in her age group. The second one though..... She is 16, not born to my current wife, but lives with me full time because her mother is a gigantic psychotic cunt and used to beat her. Despite this she has done amazing at school, is on track to study astrophysics at university and is a fucking amazing sister. I literally could not ask for more from a pair of kids and could drop dead tomorrow and not even care because I know I've done something right in my life.

Why would you want to be emotionless? That would be extremely boring.

And why don't you go to work instead, faggot?

Making others laugh

Boredom isn't relieved by emotional response, but by one's behavior. So long as I'm productive, I'm never bored.

I like specifically my qt girls smile. Always a spirit booster. But that only happens very rarely so more commonly I look to:

My family. Delicious food. Writing music.

Pretty boring life, but I can't complain.

"making" qt girls smile, not "my" - unfortunately.

I'm not saying you'd be bored, I'm saying you'd be boring.

I'm perfectly prepared for you and others to be bored by my existence. It's much better than you or anyone else being concerned.

Is there a passing thought in your mind that I'm suppose to amuse people?