Demba noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

f

F

Your goal against Liverlel will always be remembered

This does not break

in the end, ABL's ALWAYS lose

f

F

He is 31. I don't think he will recover from this. At least he will always have that goal against Liverpool.

fugg it breaks like nothing

F

already a thread

Honestly, I'd like to pretend to care but I just can't.
After what this prick did to Liverpool, I just can't. He didn't have to score, he could have missed or hit the ball straight at Mignolet but he didn't. He had to score. He just had to, because he is a greedy fuck. He saw Steven Gerrard- One of the all time greatest players- suffer a horrible moment, and he just ignored what would happen to him and his career.

He had no remorse in ruining Gerrards career so why should I care that his career has also been ruined?

In fact it is hilarious. This money grabbing cunt fucked off to China. He's currently the top scorer in the league. Before this game he probably thought he was hot shit. Ruin Gerrards career and life then run away to yellow land, the land of the rising sun that is blocked by smog, and score goals against a bunch of slanty eyed midgets whilst the fans spend too long trying to prise their eyes open to realise you are a mercanery big lipped bastard.

But now?
He has to wake up in an uncomfortable hospital bed in some fucking chink village, with some crazed gook in a white coat trying to fix his leg by karate chopping the bone back into place. lol. enjoy your third world healthcare standards Demba. Meanwhile the man you tried to destroy is living it up in LA with the best private insurance money can buy. I'm sure your money will buy you a nice straw hat to be buried in, gook lover.

this has to be a pasta

poor guy

shouldn't have gone to china

have a (You)

I wasn't going to join in on this thread until I saw this (inb4 >browsing the frontpage). This looks like a top tier pasta, but it surely can't be, it's way to relevant to the thread.

villa had a really bad leg break when he was about 30-31 too and hes alright now. has won a la liga title with atletico since then too.

Yikes. Rest easy my son, your work was done long ago

you know, humans tend to think of time as a continuous line but that's just forced by our perception. Imagine time as a book: we as humans start reading it from the first page and can only read forward, in a way that what happens in later pages is preceeded and somehow related, explained and justified by what happened in the earlier ones. That's how we deal with time, we need to sort it first and digest it later in order to understand it.

But a superior species may simply need to look at the book title or the front cover to be able assimilate all of its contents at once with no linearity or processing needed, in a way that things don't happen one after the other, they simply happen.

What I'm trying to say is that you, as a simple human, may think Ba was a dick for scoring after the Gerrard slip and that him breaking his leg is deserved punishment for it. But for a superior species both events, scoring against liverpool and breaking his leg, simply happen and their relationship is not being tied to our primitive linearity to the point it's very possible the only reason Ba scored against liverpool is because he broke his leg months later in china and you laughed at him after.

Basically, liverpool deserved that goal against and it was all your fault.

>the man you tried to destroy
He didn't try and destroy him, Merseyscum, he did destroy him.

>tfw when everyone on this board has won the Premier League as many times as Stevie Me

is this pic real?

Yes

he was a fraud anyway

>that kickout

Why are chinks such scum?

Such a shame. Premier League legend for stopping Liverpool from winning the league.

F RIP

>THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP

How is it even possible for another player to break your leg like that

Is he old enough to start getting osteoporosis or some shit?

>kevinware.jpg

has he died?

They had to amputate but couldn't cover up the wound because the Communists sent all the bandages to other hospitals. Infection set in pretty quickly due to the filthy hygiene standards of Chinese medicine, now he isn't expected to survive. What a shame, F

For some reason blacks have really fragile bones (or at least weaker than other races).

that's what happens in real sports (unlike handegg, apehoop)

huh

hmm

really makes you think.

RIP johnny.

thanks for the (you)s, lads

with a nimble body usually come fragile bones

how else do you think they used to hunt and run away from lions and shieeeet

2 Years later and I'm still fucking laughing.

>not crack open a bear.gif

F

He was a good striker before joining chelshit

It was because his leg was fully anchored into the ground by his studs

Imagine having your foot locked in a vice and someone smashing your leg with a baseball bat

>I-I w-wath only prrrrretending to be rrrretarrrrded!!!!1111!!

no problem, lonely breh

damn tahts clever

Rest in peace, man
May God take care of your soul. ABLs will always remember you.

>Snappy B

>having your career ended by a gook

YOULL NEVER WALK AGAIN

Oh hell naw....

king? is that you you glorious bastard?

Tip top kek m8

F

I'll never forget how he destroyed liverpoop.

Should have been the natural successor after Drogba when he signed... Fuck you Moureeeeeeeeeeee for selling him. Was easily one of my favourite players at Chelsea.

>"I had wanted to win it with Liverpool for so long that, now it had gone again, I could not hold my emotion in check,"

>"I sat in the back of the car and felt the tears rolling down my face. I hadn't cried for years but, on the way home, I couldn't stop. The tears kept coming. I can't even tell you if the streets were thick with traffic or as empty as I was on the inside. It was killing me.

>"Instead of hitting a long crossfield pass to set up a goal, making a decisive tackle or curling the ball into the back of the Chelsea goal to seal our victory, I had fallen over."

kek
KEK
K E K

Holy fuck this cost them the cup?

This is the biggest choke ever lol what a Brit bottle

10/10