S/fur

s/fur

3dpd

i'm sorry

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I was talking with a college at the local university regarding the concept of the Project Valkyrie interstellar spacecraft and tossed out the idea of scaling it back to an unmanned probe only and the logistics the physical structure of the spacecraft as it's made to travel between 30 - 70% the speed of light (the original concept was 90% but that's a bit excessive). It's just theoretical engineering for a proposed project relating to my program. right now i'm focusing on the tension line between the drive section and the payload section, the goal is something with very high tensile strength but also very lightweight.

colleague not college, thanks firefox.

>i'll take reasons why i'm an operafag for 100 alex

Something about those eyes are both creepy and arousing.

brb food

FIREFOX > ALL

RRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!1

there can only bee so much humans in a s/fur thread

Compared to real women this fur shit is incredibly boring!

>But, then, none of you would know about that, would you?

Are those tethers supposed to be rigid or cable-like?

ew

the original concept was a cable like tether, but a rigid truss would allow for better maneuverability (not that you would need very much as you only go one direction during acceleration, cruse, and deceleration phase)

the biggest thing here is using an antimatter beam core engine every gram of weight counts and for the speeds we are talking 70% of the vehicles mass needs to be fuel and not structure.

fox is slightly sick. Dealing with her sickness.
Also you are retarded. luhk moa.

> No paws

Why are you even here?

huh, one of the pictures he posted looked of questionable age, I put it up for review by the mods.

hes stopped posting, guess the mods didn't like it or he just gave up and it's a coincidence.

you should organize your shit one day dash. Not saying you need to flavortext it, but you should organize.

I figured he was typing at me that I stole my images from some kinda faces of Sup Forums or post people thread.

french pussy dump incoming. after this back to bed.

I have some of it organized by artist. I started doing it at the end of May, and I think it's up to almost 9k pics across nearly 500 artists.

moar miranda!

what ever the reason he stopped so eh.

my current system is
Anthro>animations, guns/edge, comics, octamous

guns/edge also has a subfolder for edits.
Comics may need a subfolder for addition junk tied to comics later..
octamous has a subfolder for things that aren't s/fur.
animations doesn't have any subfolders.

it seems like it's hard, but sorting out animations is an easy way to start.

that's all I have man.

I also have comics, flash, gifs, pics, and webms sorted by female, intersex, and male.

Oh yeah, and clean and explicit stuff too.

Waifu list because fox is now back in bed, and I am going after this list.
1.Ara "the robutt"
2.Estella "the snow sneakthief"
3. Velvela "the fox-hearted wolf"
4. Miranda "the french pussy"

before you even post, your waifu list is shit.

damn. You do have a lot more than I do. I only have s/fur related stuff, and some off color picks for posting in h/fur and g/fur when s/fur isn't up.

I'd say have three main starter folders
S/fur, H/fur, and G/fur
Then have the subfolders comic, gif, and all that in each folder itself.

Fox is sad that it flopped, she wanted a monster foxy so she could be the very best fox trainer.

Yeah. My folder is right at 50GB, and a little over 68k files. But I've also had it for over 3.5 years, and I'm sure I have probably 10k duplicates.

I'll check the archive when I wake up for this thread, you guys have a good night.

Night, Mous.

bb