Sup Forums why are you all so fuckin sexually deviant? Like I’ve been on here for a while and I’ve got to say...

Sup Forums why are you all so fuckin sexually deviant? Like I’ve been on here for a while and I’ve got to say, this is the most depraved part of the internet. Not that it’s not entertaining, but seriously why do the majority seem like perverted basement dwellers.

thats what we are
accept us and be kind
or go somewhere else
everything is fine

ok well I'm glad there's a place for you guys

sounds like a blm chant

First the whiteys killed Harambe and now the autistic guy's caregiver. Fucking milkskins.

Mate, if you think Sup Forums is the worst the internet can provide then you haven't looked very far.

If feminine guys, lolis, furry and feet are the most sexually deviant you've seen then please kill yourself.

Go away summer

Lol nigga by sexually deviant I mean them finding pictures of kids on FB and fapping over them, sharing random FB girl's photos and saying what they would do to them. What you listed is hardly deviant.

Content that was made to be fapped to isn't deviant, people have their own fetishes (sans cp, that's a bit fucked aside from loli). But like finding pictures of just random girls on the internet and saying fucked up shit about how you wanna fuck them, I mean maybe i'm a normie but that's weird to me

Because 90% of us are 17-21 the horniest ages

Horny doesn't have to equal sexually depraved. Like go get some pussy, you're still in your prime

You forget most of are ugly and autistic and can't just "go out and get laid". Most of the really depraved shit is just the people stuck in a fantasy and don't leave their house

>perverted basement dwellers
Half true.
I live with roommates now but still fap to gore.

We're perverted but you love it.
Now show me your cute boipussi you slut.

When people dont get normal sex on a regular basis, they tend to get into weird fantasy stuff. /thread

You think THIS is depraved?

Did you ask your mother for permission to get on the Internet kiddo?

She'll be mad if she catches you.

Kill yourself.

> Anime picture, check
> Telling people to kill themselves online, check
> Crippling autism, check.

Confirmed autist. Now go back to sucking uncle Rosco's meaty cock.

>everybody's a conservative
>everybody's sexually deperaved

And holy fuck that video gave me Crash Bandicoot flashbacks

also wot cunt

Learn to reply faggot, kill yourself.

STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS TO ME ON THE INTERNET YOU CANT DO THAT IM TELLING MOMMY

MY DADS A LAWYER YOU CANT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT

Nice summer we're having eh OP? This is humanity you fuck wit.

This is nowhere near the most depraved part of the internet, not by a long shot.

This place is the asshole of humanity.

Aww look how hard he's trying

Well excluding the dark web and deep web I guess. What else is there?

im actually not trolling. i'm just a democratic normie

How did this happen? How did you get to this point? To be browsing Sup Forums during summer. Who hurt you? Why are you all such autistic, loveless, shut-in, bottomfeeders? Fapping furiously to fictional girls and random babes from Facebook, watching people dying, imagining a life with waifus. Why am I here? What is existence?

This cowboy is out. Goodbye friends.

No wonder i hate going outside. This much summer would be bad for anyone!

ITT: we explain Sup Forums to this faggot

NYPA, dumbass.