Sup Forums I fucked up...

Sup Forums I fucked up. Found a tick in my hair last night and it freaked me out so I flicked it at my wall and punched at it. There's literally a hole in my wall and the fucker lived. Took me 3 hours to find it and burn it like I did to the other one. Now I have to tick corpses and hole in my wall. My mom will be home soon and I don't know how to explain this. Help

Put up a poster over it or fill the hole if it's drywall

tell the truth and take responsibility.

i hope u learned ur lesson kid, no more tarding out

>heart shaped hole
>"look mum that's how much I love you"
>mum will cry tears of love to sun and suck dick

glory hole 4 dead bug action

win

The hole is right over my bed, and besides I'm not allowed to have posters. What should I fill it with

tell her a nigger broke in

>implying a tick can hold on to a wall
Just because your gay crush doesn't like you it's no excuse to punch walls faggot.

I feel like the tick story was pretty good

I'd go with that one

>and besides I'm not allowed to have posters
what

Well it wasn't really climbing it, I flicked it off my finger and immediately punched at it. I don't even think I hit it. Wanna see the tick bodies asshole?

I hope this isn't bait but there's this stuff that you fill drywall with, I forget what it's called. Google 'how to fill a hole in drywall' and it'll tell you, run to home Depot and buy that shit and patch it before mommy cuts u off of tendies n shit

socks

My mom likes the walls plain white

ever since i got caught jacking off to my justin beeber poster, mom says posters are bad for me.

>Wanna see the tick bodies asshole?
Not with that attitude.

do you share a bedroom with your mother or something?

Looks like you need to patch the hole you autist

spackle maybe?

Guys seriously I'm talking about common household items I could use to fix this. I don't have money so what could I use

Yeah exactly

A lot of glue and some white paint

No I wish, but the whole house is like this

If there are ticks crawling everywhere in his room it's a distinct possibility OP is from Kentucky, so yeah probably.

You can't fix it with household items you mong.

"My mom will be home soon."
"Not allowed to have posters."
>Underage B& detected
>GTFO!

One sec I'll show u my collection

The best thing would've been to not hit the wall or get ticks in the first place

I'm 22 actually just have a strict mother

>GROW UP AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM YOU FILTHY PIG!

>No I wish
pics of ur mom

>WTF?!

You're 22 and you're STILL LIVING AT HOME?!

>You must be retarded.

OP :

tape a piece of white paper.

Paint it if possible.

Fixed.

Now show your tits/boypussy

Yeah that's not gonna happen

Here he is

sharing = caring

Dude just tell her you tripped and broke the wall

Or tell her you were killing a bug and broke the wall

I have a strict mom too, just take the fucking hit.

Fill it up with literal shit and blame it on the neighbor

Pic related: it's OPs bedroom.

>Yeah, and you wonder why you have bugs?

Tell her you punched the wall by accident, knee jerk reaction to something in your hair.

Then, google how to patch a wall. However, I'm assuming you're a fat ass worthless good for nothing so you're best off paying someone to fix it.

No you don't understand, she will beat me

OP is for real an underage faggot

So much this, i have a freaking bitchy and annoying mom but 80% of the time being honest about what happened kinda reduced her reaction

rooms not that bad

I mean you were being retarded and now you have to deal with the consecuences of being retadarded.
One solution would be to stop being an assburgers, move out of your fucking mother's house and only be responsible towards yourself

She's probably going to beat you anyway so you might as well tell her.

Oh, and who's your babydaddy?

>Nigger pig detected.

checked

Op is pic related

another prime example of why single mothers just don't work

Yep! You're a nigger!

Tell her you fell and your hand hit the wall

I'm not underage u guys want a pic?

Better stop hanging out in the woods less boii

dude if you're a dude and you can punch holes in walls you can just beat her

then get a job and your own place

there you have it

>Pic related.

>Problem?

>No you don't understand, she will beat me

What a cunt. Just take it like a man and know she's in the wrong and frustrated, and continue to live your life.

Unless she gets a pair of pliers, then you need to intervene either physically or by threatening to call the cops.

Because you can't repair that without paint

Fuck no! Last thing I need to see is a pic of a nigger pig retard pussyboi asshole.

I also once found a tick on my scalp
Luckily the ticks around my area arent harmful, just a bitch to pry out

post a pic

I feel you man. Fuck ticks. Just tell your mom that you freaked out.

Do I look underage faggots

What you need to do is to get a knife and cut a square out of a good section of wall (like under your bed) and then cut the fucked hole into the same size square.

Insert new wall square and you're done! Do it now and post results.

The wall is probably just really thin

Everybody post:

"OP is a nigger pig!"

see

instead of whoring

Rethorical question mate

No that's foolish

Holly shit just like in Minecraft

Should of punched yourself instead of the wall

>WHY ARE THERE TWO HOLES? I'M GONNA BEAT YOU DOUBLE HARD NOW YOU LITTLE FAG

reverse google search didnt bring up anything

wow you are like the nerd stereotype

I'm a builder mate, I do this all the time when people pay me to fix their shit. They never know because they never find the hole!

You're a fucking retard first of all. Put a poster over it and go buy some drywall at home depot and fix that shit

Alright if you guys are gonna keep insulting me or jerkin around then I'll just leave ok? I need help here

id say something mean but i'd just feel bad lol.

im out, happy life OP.

You make a hole where she won't see! Easy, this is the best advice OP I getting to save his ass from getting beat and you guys are discouraging him

He'll probably fuck it up and get raped to death by mom cock

IM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE POSTERS OR PICTURES

You have to be 18+ to post on this website.

Get the fuck out.

Probably more fit than you

>this is the best advice OP

Well I think the best advice is to not be afraid of his mom and her tiny fists

Just say "cat did it" or "dog did it".
If you have no pets ... "tick was really strong"...?

I'm 22

Then kill yourself you ugly underage little faggot. Explain to your mom how bad your co ordination and common sense is and you should be fine.

She cant beat you if you kill yourself!

Why do Americans live in literal cartons? I would break my hand long before I would do any damage to the walls in my room.

OP, do you have a white pen laying around?

Do any of you guys live near Pittsburgh because if so I'd like to see one of you say these things to me in person

You should fake trip over and hit the wall just as your mum comes in and then pretend like you hurt yourself and she will have simpathy for you put a little tear action on just to make it convincing

Thanks Mr skeletal

No why?

No, you look like a retard tho.
You look like that kind of dude that would shoot up a school

Why does everyone say that...

White paper and tape? (Needs to be see through tape)

Exactly, just set the bedroom so that it looks plausible thatcyou tripped and fell

I'm from pittsburgh, I'd utterly destroy you then face fuck your mother while you jerk off in the other room

This is nothing. Get spackle, a few drywall screws, a short flat stick of scrap wood, some sandpaper.
Pull the broken part out, then put the wood scrap inside so it braces the hole interior. Yse the drywall screws to go thru the drywall on either side and fasten wood in place. Now pu broken piece back and screw it to the wood as well. Finally use the spackle and a putty knife to fill in the screw holes and the edges of the broken part. When dry and hard, just sand and paint.

That's not a bad idea actually, but if I tripped she wouldn't budge

Yeah you wanna meet up then?

>You look like that kind of dude that would shoot up a school

Are you implying he has the strength to lift a gun?

Install a ceiling fan in that spot