What happens if I do not tip my waiter in the U.S.?

What happens if I do not tip my waiter in the U.S.?

you get shot

Get shot

their children will starve, remember it's a third world country

Some waiter today didn't get tipped. Look what happened

Jail or get shot.

you'll make the waiter cry because they now they're wage sucks and you literally live off those tips.

get shot

Someone i know actually didnt tip and the waiter legit got mad as fuck, borderline screaming about it.
She didnt know it was mandatory to tip in the US, here its only if you feel like it/have a good service. (you also tip whatever you want, none of that % shit)

Usually nothing or they'll double-check. Sometimes varying degrees of shit if they've had a bad day, are poorly trained or are just assholes.

Though most of them DO need the tips unless they have an agreement with the employer to be paid well.

It was her husband who took her to court for it, and he won.

She really tried but in the end the jews won.

>Argentine tourist didn't tip
the memes really do write themselves

You get deported.

sometimes they or the manager will follow you out and say something like "What about the tip" or "You forgot to/the tip!"

Did she divorced him later?

sorry la', but this is a free country and if you dont feel like tiping you just dont fucking tip

Have a firearm fired upon you.

There's internet in Moldova?

I know, but African Americans are stereotyped as being niggardly with tips. I just had to grab the low-hanging fruit :^)

There's knowledge about us in Norway?

Which state?

In America when they get divorced do you or does your wife get to keep your wife's son's foreskin?

You get amerishot in the lot

I think I doesn't matter. If you don't tip in the entire US,you will get buttfucked by the manager or the waiter/waitress.

Don't do it OP. I tried that once when I was pissed at the waiter and when I left the restaurant he shot me. Then I just had to walk it off because I didn't have health insurance. Still have this scar.

I'm fucking mad right now that I cant google image reverse search this because I'm on a fucking phone.

>don't tip
>get shot
It's like pottery.

miami

CIA stalks you as you might be terrorist.

You'll ruin the waiter's day and he'll talk shit about you with the other waitstaff after you leave. If you're on a date, the girl you're with will consider you a cheap piece of shit and will never contact you again.

>paying someone else's employees for them

What kind of pic did you post,boi?

Get shot

Edit: Damn you beat me to it

You late to the party,ma man.

100% transparent white image. I want to test the smallest pixels Sup Forums is willing to accept.

>tip my fedora in their direction
Y-you too...

That happened though.

I did not once at an airport and she got absolutely furious. I didn't understand at first (you never tip in sweden) but when I offered the tip she was still furious.

And when at the universal studio theme park when we bought the cheapest entrance alternative they went "huh I thought swedes were rich"

Please no bully swedish tourists.

Good, better than being a cuck. I hate that tipping culture is starting to spread here at every level.

they should be mad at the employer who doesn't pay his employees properly, not some random customer. this is how the bourgeoisie employ divide and conquer tactics among the lower classes.

You should never go back to that restaurant again.