How do I convince my girlfriend to not vote Hillary?

How do I convince my girlfriend to not vote Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. You dump her and get someone that's not retarded.

Give her the Johnson.

You say "Mom...if you vote for Hillary I am never leaving your basement. Ever. "

But she's all "muh women's rights"

You'll have to lie. Take it from the GOP, it's the only way.

Johnson gives you those same women's rights

This show her why Gary is her best

You cannot persuade stupid people.

If you present facts to them, those facts are "made up" or created as propaganda to them.

Present them with hard evidence? Re-read above.

You cannot persuade stupid people from making stupid decisions.

Just look at the OWS protesters. When some of the leaders of the OWS movement were confronted about there being rapes, they said the police were sending in rapists to make their movement look bad. I'm not fucking kidding.

You cannot persuade these dipshit left wing morons. The reason she's voting for Hillary is because she wants some nice Muslim cock. She supports the importation of 70,000 refugees.

She's a girl. You tell her to vote for Hillary and that you will too....then she'll do the opposite

>The reason she's voting for Hillary is because she wants some nice Muslim cock. She supports the importation of 70,000 refugees.

This^

>How do I convince my girlfriend to not vote Hillary?

Tell her you'll post nudes of her? Tell her shell still get treated like rape meat if she votes for hillary?

By being pro hilary,use some reverse psychology

Tell her you raped another girl, but you would like for her to go discredit her and further ruin her life.

Then point out Hillary has done this for Bill on more than one occasion.

Well, you shouldnt be dating someone who is special needs

>Then point out Hillary has done this for Bill on more than one occasion.
Finally, someone else who knows about this shit.

All of you assholes who think Hillary is for women or black folk are morons. She could care less and is pandering to them for political gain.

She was involved in the stimulus package that was supposedly made to help poor black communities. They got the breadcrumbs while Government got the majority.

Are black poor communities better off than they were 8 years ago?

How does she convince you of not voting Trump? Dumbass.

Kek'd

Say to her, hey baby do you know how your a kniving lying whore and when she says yes then explain how hickory clitton is also.

Let mexicans have her.

Looks like we spotted a #NeverTrump train rider. He didn't mention anything about Trump.

So tell us user, what's your animosity towards Trump?

There is no escape.. lel

Leave that fucking Potato-cunted McTardigan before you get AIDS

He said he would give Kasich control over domestic and foreign policy.

Which means he would do the same with Pence. The far right, Tea Party nut job who believes smoking doesn't cancer, wants tax cuts for the rich, supports the TPP and thinks Mulan is a liberal propaganda film

Does she constantly talk about the wage gap and how women are oppresed? If so do yourself a favor and dump her.

>This fagget derailing a thing about Hiliary for a orange nigger.

Shut the fuck up and get back to the point here user, don't let this other cunt detract you.

>HILARY IS THE FUCKING POINT

OP is dating Chloe Moretz?

seems to me a dick in the mouth is the only answer here

Women deserve equal rights...
And lefts

Triggered.

Unlikely.
How does a monkey in a zoo convince newton that his laws of motion are all wrong?

She has brown eyes and a big wide simian nose. The nigger genes in her are now beginning to express themselves, in the form of Anti-American sentiment. Do the right thing.

He's already advocated spreading nuclear weapons to more countries, murdering civilians and committing war crimes, punishing any woman who gets an abortion, toss out the Geneva convention and torture people, withdraw from NATO, and ban an entire religion from the country, and create a database of muslims.

He said he would deport US citizens and thinks global warming is a hoax created by the chinese, thinks the US should default on its debt, defends the interment of Japanese Americans in WW2.

He thinks Obama is a muslim and accused him of not being american and accused him of being an ISIS sympathizer, insulted war heros because they got captured, racially insulted a sitting Senator. He bragged about his dick size in a GOP debate and has suggested he might quit if he's actually elected.
He consistently thinks women are only valuable for how they look, with at least a dozen high-profile misogynistic comments.

He's called nuking the middle east a plausible option. He has a suspicious number of ties to Putin, and has a history of business deals with organized crime. He's called mexicans rapists and criminals, been successfully sued multiple times for racist rental practices, and said he wants no blacks only jews counting his money.

He semi-threatened the pope, mocked disabled people in front of a crowd of thousands, outright threatened violence towards the media and protesters, made sexual comments about his daughters MULTIPLE TIMES, praised Kim Jong Un and Putin and Saddam Hussein, praised the Tianenmen Square massacre.

He's flirted with white supremacy - retweeting them, reposting their images with anti-semitic symbols, playing coy about David Duke's endorsement. He's a verified lunatic conspiracy theorist - he thinks the Clintons murdered one of their aides, Obama is a sleeper agent and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK.

Tell her the facts maybe? that every country in the world deports illegal immigrants? And that obama the democrat has deported more than any president before him?
Mayhe you should tell her that its not funny having an islamic terrorist attack every other week, that muslims are not like you and me, and that yes they do fucking hate america.
Tell her that if she wants gay people to have rights, like a true libtard, then you cant possibly want muslims in your country. Muslims hate gays, and act on their violent urges provably more so than any other religion.
Then you slap some sense into her.

> election day
> tie her up in the morning
> ????
> trump wins

>Hilary thread
>Posts about Trumps

Fucking Aspergers needs to stop fucking dumbshit you special needs fuck. No one fucking cares you pussy.

Hilary is the point. Leave the Orange Nigger out of it.

Nice liberal nigger lies
Ask any european what they think about muslims right now.
Not that you care cause you are probably a nigger butthurt because your race didnt conquer the world like we did.

No. Grow up and face reality please.

No lies. Just the facts sir. I'm entirely white, just able to read and think critically, unlike you apparently.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html

STFU Abdul

That supreme level of bat shit crazy, is unfortunately fairly common among murricans. I'd say about 60-80% of the people I meet share these views.

Perhaps, while the rest of us don't want it, what we need is for them to finally get power, for everyone including them to see how all that shit pans out. Some kids just don't learn until they touch the hot stove. If it's so many kids they become a majority, then it's high time to touch the stove.

>Thinking that one vote actually is going to make a difference...
not worth the fight bro

You tell her that the other candidate is Trump. That should do it for most rational beings.

Fucking punch her. Or break up with her.

just this ... guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

No no no no.

Everything you are saying is something you can objectively prove or disprove...

ABOUT DONALD "i'M AN ORANGE NIGGER" TRUMP

in a thread about
>HILARY RAM ROD A JEW CUNT CLINTON

Stop being autistic about someone who is not in this conversation you obsessive nigger.

Tell her Can't stump the trump you newfag then box her in the face. Then while Dancing from one foot to the other over her lifeless body repeatedly say can't stump the trump until she comes too.

>what we need is for them to finally get power, for everyone including them to see how all that shit pans out
8 years of Bush wasn't enough?

So what's the problem? Prepair your self for 8 years of trump btw

>He's already advocated spreading nuclear weapons to more countries, murdering civilians and committing war crimes, punishing any woman who gets an abortion, toss out the Geneva convention and torture people, withdraw from NATO, and ban an entire religion from the country, and create a database of muslims.

Absolutely based.

Only an absolute faggot would disagree with any of these policies.

Liberalism a mental illness.

>You cannot persuade these dipshit left wing morons. The reason she's voting for Hillary is because she wants some nice Muslim cock. She supports the importation of 70,000 refugees.
Do you understand why it's called extremism? It's because there are relatively few extremists relative to the whole of the group. How many Muslims do you think actually support Sharia law?

I'm european and I don't hate muslims, terrorists are a minority and they exist because of geopolitics.

Statistical quite a lot

Hahaha slate nigga are you serious, why didnt you post buzzfeed instead you absolute fucking trashman

Um no. All of those are easily verifiable if you care to investigate.

By the way, politifact, which tends to lean to the right, listed Hillary as the most truthful candidate in the primaries. Guess who was the least truthful?

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode.

>
>Um no. All of those are easily verifiable if you care to investigate.
>By the way, politifact, which tends to lean to the right, listed Hillary as the most truthful candidate in the primaries. Guess who was the least truthful?
>politifact
user, really, just kys

Lobotomise her, it's the only way anyone could be dumb enough to vote for Drumpf

How many e mails will it take before you realize she's full of shit?

Naw, I'll continue making a better world for us both, even though you seem to not deserve it. It's alright though, your kids, or their kids, eventually will break free of your stupidity.

>Um no. All of those are easily verifiable if you care to investigate.

No one challegned that.

You have a strange want to keep talking about someone not relevant to the conversation.

Show her this.

Statistically it's like 70-80%, and 50% Hate america. They did a poll that spanned like 10 countries.

pro tip

you can't

shes a woman

On election day propose to her tell her you want to go look at dresses and start planning right away

On your way to pick her up vote then go do what ever and afterwards say it was a mistake and youre scared and you wanna enjoy being a couple longer before you make a life decision you acted out of passion or something buy her a cheap ass ring to propose no more than $200

go cuck

lol these are all false

You, user.

The Braimless fuck who brought up The Great Orange Nigger in a conversation that had nothing to do with him.

No one fucking cares how true or false your claims about Trump are.

>Why?

YOU ARE IN A THREAD ABOUT CLINTON.

Stop being an obsessive autistic fagget and contribute to the conversation instead of rubbing your dick on the Toupee of a fagget who had nothing to do with this.

Tl;Dr
Shut up about your boyfriend and/or Kill yourself you peter puffing kike.

My post had nothing to do with trump you fucking retard do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

my bad user, grabbed the wrong one