>snooker, darts
Not sports

>cricket, rugby
You ain't good at these

Team UK again

Sadly no /soccer/

>You ain't good at these
[citation needed]

The Falklands War (Spanish: Guerra de las Malvinas), also known as the Falklands Conflict, Falklands Crisis, and the Guerra del Atlántico Sur (Spanish for "South Atlantic War"), was a ten-week war between Argentina and the United Kingdom over two British overseas territories in the South Atlantic: the Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. It began on Friday, 2 April 1982, when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands (and, the following day, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands) in an attempt to establish the sovereignty it had claimed over them. On 5 April, the British government dispatched a naval task force to engage the Argentine Navy and Air Force before making an amphibious assault on the islands. The conflict lasted 74 days and ended with the Argentine surrender on 14 June 1982, returning the islands to British control. In total, 649 Argentine military personnel, 255 British military personnel, and three Falkland Islanders died during the hostilities.

day-dreaming

Cricket but getting a beating by Pakistan now so nothing.

pic

That's team UK, England didn't fight alone

I'm not interested in tournaments from the dinosaur age

Literally the last WC of each sport

cumming at home

not relevant now

The sport of inventing sports and being shit at them.

Fighting wars over islands in the south atlantic.

The sport of smiling politely at subhuman foreign scum

Also boxing

>cricket
check the score m8

When was the last time you beat us in England?

Leaving

I'm not interested in tournaments from the dinosaur age

Is that how far long you had to look back?

Getting digits

F1

Is an car a athlete?

How do you know that guy ain't Scottish?

Britain is great in two things at the Olympics:

1. sailing - most goal medals of any country with 25 (USA has 19 and USA has more overall medals, 59 to 54)

2. rowing - 28 goal medals (USA has 32) and 63 overall (US has 87)

In my honest opinion England should copy the American way of sports and start to play sports that only they play. Maybe create a new sport and call it Basketball which has nothing to do with the original. The final step is to create a world series of that sport in which only they can play.

Trans-Atlantic semen slurping

I guess in this sport you could even be a top3 nation youtube.com/watch?v=t_o8Lcvzzok

I just want us to be good at football once in my lifetime lads

>being this buttmad over an island you have no claim to

it literally affects you in no way Jamal, relax

We're Six Nations (Grand Slam) Champions
We won The Masters (Danny Willett)
We won the world Heavyweight title (Tyson Fury)
We're the current holders of The Ashes
We thrashed Ausfailia 3-0 in a three match test rugby series down under a few weeks ago
We won the F1 World Championship and are about to again (Lewis Hamilton)

kek he walked right into that one

inventing the modern world

still undefeated

Colonialism

boxing, They have the world heavyweight champ, and tongs of other champions as well.

Literally every single one? We're consistently decent in pretty much every sport we compete in.

Most world champions in the world at the moment If i remember correctly.

>Not Team UK

Well what a stupid fucking thread then as there's only two things we compete as England. Commonwealth games (Where we crush everyone) and Football (Where we're distinctively mediocre).

Yep. 13.

Boxing. The boxing scene is slowly becoming bigger in the UK than it is in the US.

Yup.

Good time to be a British boxing fan.

Yeah Boxing

With Saunders, Joshua, Eubank, Kell Brook, DeGale, Smith, Fury, Bellew, Haye etc.

GOTCHA

You know exactly what they are good at you Argie fuck.

this. i'm sick of that klitcunt. hope fury knocks him out cold next time.

Well England have done well in rugby this calendar year - Grand Slam in the 6 Nations and whitewashing Australia in Australia.

dunno why people still seriously reply to this sad argie shitposter

he'd made these and other threads countless times. pure autism

It's an Argentine got upset about something and has to make itself feel better by pointing out England's shit sporting ability thread

>England may get better at sports, they may stay the same, they might get worse but op will always be a faggot

I used to shit on England all the time for only being good at shit like darts and pea shooting, but they've had a sport resurgence over the past couple of years, with their boxing success.

A good boxing nation can't be a shit sporting nation by default. It is the Sweet Science.

Considering cycling is basically the hardest sport on earth, I'd say England's domination probably counts for something. Even if they are a country of bitter fuccbois.

>cycling is basically the hardest sport on earth

The Tour de France is probably the most challenging major sporting event on earth.

>requires no skill
>challenging

just because it's gruelling doesn't mean it's the hardest

an ape on steroids could win it

Yes. Every eastern bloc country in possession of a syringe has a frothing GC contender. The depth of competition is crazy in the sport, even here in Australia. You literally have to make it to the second highest tier (pro continental) before even getting remunerated beyond your equipment.

Fuck, even the Giro and Vuelta are more difficult than anything else on earth

so why aren't you competing in the tour de france? winner gets 450.000€, should be no problem for you

been smoking for the past 6 years

good lad

Fair enough m8, hope you quit and muster up the! motivation for an easy stage win.

Boxing

professional delusion

Owning the Falkland Islands.

Haha.

An ape on steroids would probably have 4 owl rings, and the heavyweight title.

literally goat

Relevant sports : Boxing and F1

Tennis as you'll find out come september

We have the 3rd or 4th best boxing team this year too

The one where they go down a hill after a cheese wheel

Cheeky reminder that a combined British Empire team would literally dominate every single sport ever invented.

Think about that for a minute

>rowing
You guys aren't winning a single medal this year. What are you talking about?

literally the best sport we've ever invented

why are we so great bros?

[citation needed]

They would not beat the Portuguese Empire in football

Backstabbing allies.

It does seem like fun tbqh fampai

We don't need to beat our allies

Are they all drunk or what ?

That red guy probably fucked up his shoulder.

>Portuguese Defenders with cheeky Brasilian Forwards

Just give us the WC already.

Who gives a fuck. Last time England played Poortugal, England won. That's all that matters

Neymar - Éder - Ronaldo

Why even play

>England had literally beaten all 4 euro semi-finalists inside the previous 9 months

Only win games that don't matter kek

true lol

We can't even win at that anymore

Not even true btw, there is a more recent world cup for cricket in which we came second (not that either matter, meme cricket doesn't count either way)

none of those are sports

except, what the fuck does athletics mean? that's a synonym for "sports" here in America

>Cricket
Holders of the Ashes and t20 finalists
>Rugby
six nations grand slam and whitewash austrailia

And since then we've raped the rugby world. Fuck off you clueless nigger

>a stupid fucking thread then as there's only two things we compete as England
Well, blame your shitty British sport categorization system. UK in one set of sports; and the separate "countries" in another set of sports.

You people must be very confused sport fans.

Convinced it's the same butthurt Argentine in every thread that rages about the English.

Falklands got u mad?

[sensible aussie chuckle]

Is Exiting a sport?

Pressing F

that troll face

BUTTHURT ARGIE BASTARD, GO NECK YOURSELF.