What do you Sup Forumsros think of Sealand? Is it a country or should it not be recognized as one?

What do you Sup Forumsros think of Sealand? Is it a country or should it not be recognized as one?

For you uneducated faggots: www.sealandgov.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Convention_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea#UNCLOS_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Hutt_River
sealandgov.org/title-pack/lordladybaronbaroness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope:
no people, no territory

learn how to jellinek faggit

Bitch please, I'm already a lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

should be a country by right of conquest

last place for whites to hide after muhammed takes over uk

It's got about 6 acres of claimed land and several residents (around 25 if I'm remembering properly). Try another excuse to deny these people their independence.

sure but a country?

It's for rich people to store there data. I don't give a fuck.

Are there specific requirements for a place to be "big enough to be a country?"

Yes most people shouldn't laugh at it when they hear about it or see it.

Nope. Vatican City is about 100 acres.

vatican is an actual part of the earths surface and people do live there permanently

whereas sealand is just an artificial construction that is connected to the seabed only with pillars.
also people might come for a visit and illegal gambling every now and then but nobody has his actual permanent residence there.

I think its cool; weould take up residence there. but after having a look at the site it seems like a rich dude playing at being king.

Pirate radio/commune kind of thing would be awesome.

> people might come for a visit and illegal gambling every now and then

Why wouldn't they just gamble over in Britain?

>illegal gambling

If Sealand is a country who's to say it's illegal?
If Sealand is not a country then that area is in international waters, wouldn't be illegal

as layed out its not a country.
since it's within the contiguous zone ob GB it's subjected to their law

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Convention_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea#UNCLOS_II

it is now, it wasn't when the Principality was declared.

It's also a man made structure, which by law cannot be considered an island, and therefore cannot have any territorial waters. It's kinda like floating out in a boat, dropping anchor and declaring yourself a country.

No, King Roy I stole it from the English. It's like walking into a building and claiming it as your own country.

I just bought a lordship from Sealand

Niggers gonna have to call me by my title when they speak to me now

i just read the wiki...no its a fucking family of psychopaths that wont conform like the rest of us so fuck them and fuck you for asking

If we think like that, America isn't a country bro

I heard they built a new Sealand off the coast of Australia

I bought one of those black "save sealand" T-Shirts like 12 years ago.

>Not supporting Sealand to see first crowned King of oil rig in your lifetime.
>Not supporting Sealand to troll N. Ireland/Scotland because they will never gain independence.
>Not wanting to see Sealand represented by superior athlete who trained under high-pressure/low oxygen underwater oceanic environment compete in 2016 Rio Summer Olympics.

I miss the old Sup Forums.

>inb4 Sup Forums was never good.

Go to sleep summerfag.

>he doesn't respect the sovereignty of Sealand

Racist.

Fucking normie scum, enjoy not setting your own laws like a true cuck.

Australia has loads of principalities around it.
There is even a Homosexual kingdom.

Amerifat here.

America isn't a country. It's a Union of States, hence "United States" of America.

If anything, the states themselves are countries.

It's weird how many Americans actually don't have the cognizant awareness to realize that.

this stopped being the case a looooong time ago

You're 250 years late

You can build new platforms for mother base by checking your iDroid

Principality of Hutt River, nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Hutt_River

What's his name again?

>Former sea fort built by Britain to help defend Britain

Literally a part of Britain. Bitches are just trying to get out of our glorious empire!

>America isn't a country. It's a Union of States
no, it's a federated republic

Kazuhira Miller

I actually emailed the guy who runs the place for permission to move there, they currently dont have policys on immigration or anything like thay and he says he'll get back to me in 2 years tops when everythings sorted, you need an actual skill to live there.
>inb4 neckbeard paradise

Semantics. The point still stands.

Nigger please point out to me on the globe the "Country" named "America".
Also, dubs check'd.

HurddDurr McButpain

principality of Hutt River... pffft
>Mr. Casley acknowledges, though, that he has paid annual “gifts” to the local government.

The true definition of an independent state is taxation... arguably monopoly on militias too, but when you're paying Council Rates like any normal citizen you're not a sovereign country.

it's not semantics, federation is a legal definition of a political state made up of dependent entities. Look you could make the case that the states of america are, under the absolute loosest definition of a what a country is, countries. However the United States is definitely a country.

I like it. It took Dutchfags and Germfags as POW in '78. Dutchies freed according to Geneva convention. But the Germfag was kept as a traitor because he had a Sealand passport.

they should paint it

Federation is a form of government.

Government =/= Country

Russian Federation succeeded from the USSR.

Neither one of those is a fucking country.

Russia is a country.

If the current US government was overthrown by the Golden Armored Emperor (The Emperor Protects...) and turned the US onto an Empire by absolving state sovereignty and borders...THEN you can refer to the US as a country.

So yes. Federation. Union of States. Fucking semantics in regards to the fucking concept that the US is not a country.

So part of the Netherlands isn't a country because its man made?

The difference is its attached to land, I think these guys should have their independence regardless of some stupid law about man made structures but your Netherlands argument is still retarded.

>6 miles off the coast
hard to take seriously when you're still suckling off the royal tit.
at least imports would be cheaper since there is no land embarking, i think.

kek im becoming a lord, lol.

sealandgov.org/title-pack/lordladybaronbaroness

I know something you don't=uneducated.
just come out and say you're retarded.
its easier.

all paid for im now a lord, this is gonna be so funny.

Autistic as fuck.