Here it is.

bump

Bump

Fuck Ya trainers

someone asked if anyone was from cuba
i am, what do you need?

has anyone tried explooits told before_

bump

oh yeah that was me can you go check out the port see whats good?

coords for a shack or something i cant remember

ok sure, what port?

what is this shit

Fucking FF died.
I lost the thread text.
Anyone with the coords?

It was in the BASE64 of the filename.

A port in mariel,cuba

Lucky you

22°59'42.7"N 82°45'09.4"W

>22.995186, -82.752599

22.995186, -82.752599

The threads not going to be as good as the last

basically these

Better thread:

That's hatfield in England not cuba

yall wanna head over there?

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/65715 last thread

Then I witnessed in heaven another significant event. I saw a large red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, with seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky, and he threw them to the earth. He stood in front of the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her baby as soon as it was born. She gave birth to a son who was to rule all nations with an iron rod.

backstory of this website? anything?

Possible threat of terrorist attacks on the Olympics games

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/65715

That sucks, I was having alot of fun

It just a normal port from what I know. There was an investment by brazil a few years back. I'm not sure what I can find if I travel to the port since it is fenced up, I'm not james bond.

true true....but why cuba? out of all the places why would the coords be to cuba?

I found something big guys
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

some1 needs to check this

ftp://a1035.com

well that port is new, they use it for trade between canada, mexico, south america, and some south east asian countries

wait...south america is what was mention in the inspect element on the site...maybe theyre shipping a bomb or something to cuba?

there was an investigation on a shipment of arms last year, I dont remember what was the outcome but it was odd because this port mainly deals in good

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH

If anyone is still here I'm going to the port. It should take about 25 min. I'll be back with whatever information I gather

good luck

aight sounds good stay safe fam dont die and if this tread dies come to

Thw port of Mariel was made with a loan from a state owned brazilian bank. It was all done during the mandates of lpresidents from the laborers party.
A left wing party, that the neoliberal media and the plutocracy are now trying to depose via a coup