Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

why not?

they don't perform interracial with blacks for more multiculturism

Because they continually try to destroy the white race so they can force the second coming.

Because of Jew,get it?

Because they're jews

Mostly because Sup Forums is a bunch of angry kids who don't know shit about the world and want to seem "edgy". Here they can get away with anything, spew out any kind of bile and mental vomit they want without a care or repercussion in the world.

This

yeah but why does Sup Forums hate jews?

Obviously don't know about how israel came to be created and the almost century long conflict going on to this day was caused by

Degenerated inbreds

I think you want

>2016
>Hating the masterrace

Because the following attributes apply to most of them:

>Chauvinism
>Elitism
>Xenophobia
>Genital mutilation
>Superstition
>sense of entitlement

the list goes on

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, that is why

Damn, we could have made beautiful propaganda back in the days if we had this image.

Because they crucified our lord and saviour jesus christ.

because because .. jews.

why must we love them ? jewfag.

Because the apostle Paul in his epistle to the Romans said, not all who are born of Israel are truly of Israel.

>Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

THIS is why...

How can you tell

because they can read minds
and i find that slightly violating

How is he wrong?

Hating white people isn't racist because white people are the vessels through which all evil enters the world.

מה!!??! למה? אני אוהב גזע לבנים, ביצת עין.

imagine a world without whites... tribal genocidal warfare 24/7... no civilization... whites are angelic.

Jews are fucking disgusting! Look at them! EW!

NYPA, Dumbass.

oh i don't know... MAYBE BECAUE THEY ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE FAGGOT!?!

Oblivously jew

what in the fuck is new atheism

Nearly two years ago, in October of 2014, I went to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.
I don't know what the occasion was, but the park was overrun with Jews of the type in OP's pic. The men were impeccably dressed in black (all of them).
At least 50% of the families contained a child who was visibly disabled, either mentally or physically (or both). Some were pulled in little carts/wagons. Some merely staggered about. Each child's face had something of the grotesque about it... much like that homunculus in OP's pic.
Are these Jews inbreeding themselves to the point of devolution?

Furthermore, I wonder why they came out in droves to Six Flags that day.
Is there some Jewish holiday in mid-October?
Or was it the cheapest day of the year to hit the park?

because my dad told me to

Yet started almost every major war since 1492.
Have killed more than they contributed to civilization.
Also physically inferior to almost all the other variations of man.
Physiologicaly weak in terms of survivability as compared to a black man or the more genetically well rounded Caribbeanor. The sun itself wants to wipe you away hence why the black and the hispanic thrive in rhe sun , while you shrivel and burn.
You boast about your intellectual prowess. Yet , Texas. Florida. Sup Forums fap to trap threads.
Lets not forget , vegans . Or fucking atheists hahha , weak souless lil faggots who cant chose a side.
Your history is littered with your people following morons to almost certain doom. From boy lovers in ancient greece, to ignorant racist boy lover Trumpeteers of today.
But you are. Elite.
When your children are so fucking pathetic that you made up a "participation" award because your kind never learned to teach how to deal with being a fucking loser. So they are all winners. Until they grow older , get made fun off for being fucking pansies, and decide to shoot the place up. All for lack of control.
It happens when you inbreed to fucking much.
Lol but you think you are great. Lololololol fucking lizard people. Your time is done.

>every major war
because theyre the only ones organized and intelligent enough to be able to wage such war

all other races cant get their shit together and instead constantly destory their own societies ie africa, haiti, middle east.