>true emo
>emo

Why are you such a faggot

What's it like in the day of an emo?

Emotional
Mom (it's not a phase)
Oh (no)

When will you grow up and get a hold of yourself

Hard to pin point where it started but most English experts claim the word to be anther way to say faggot

Do you not know what that means?

Do you enjoy this show?
youtube.com/watch?v=JMvMzQ4Vu-8

Do your parents know you are a loser?

do your parents know you're gay?

Have you come out the closet yet

>Wake up
>look at clock
>Can't see clock as room is pitch black like my soul
>Turn light on
>hiss
>pull razor blades out of arm from last night's mental breakdown
>Put makeup on
>Cry
>redo makeup
>tell mom it's not a phase
It kinda goes on like this tbh

Most of us do an hero before we get to that point

>True Emo

Pfft, bet you don't even own American Football on record

Your a Fag Emo who likes My Chemical Romance.

KYS Fag

That's well they tell me each morning, and some other bullshit like "you're 19 and out of education, get a job" and rude shit like that

They don't get me

I'm bi and that's nothing to be joked about shitlord

How often do you get your ass kicked?

Do you find yourself strangely drawn to this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=VI53G_D5Dbw

Those are 1990 emos. I just wondered if you fucking weirdos have some kind of cosmic faggotry connection.

Hahahahahaha you are such a cunt

Good

MCR isn't that good
I LOOOVE PARAMORE THOUGU
Die hard nervana fan too

Idk why people think that's a bad thing, they're some of the most talented people out there and their music has saved millions of lives

What has fucking nicki minaj done

I actually did karate for three months so I can fight off most of the bullies/incompetent shitlords

Haha you are such an insensitive shitlord

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Poor bait m8

I bet...

Blocked

Cool

Thanks.
Your still a cunt though

Back in my day you fags were considered goths. Kys

Goths and Emos are COMPLETELY different and you're fucking stupid if you think we're the same

Here is some emo edge from 1984 so you can read up on the song of your people.
youtube.com/watch?v=xT4Kw3A0pHI

You're*, silly summer fag

hi, you are not worth this text, but any how, man the fuck up what are you 14? oh wait you do look 14

Exactly what a goth would say fag

That sounds like something fucking pink floid would do, absolute garbage. That's goth music not emo

Goth and Emos are just different kinds of retard.

My point exactly emos are Goths they just want that trangender faggotry

First I'm an goth and now I'm a fag? Make your mind up shitlord

Also I'm an emo get it right

Nice sweater doggo

Nice sweater doggo

>ask a faggot anything

FTFY freel of charge.

I'm actually anti transgender as gender is just a subjective term and it doesn't really exist therefore you can't be transgender because gender doesn't exist

when you gonna dieded yourself?

fag got emo, technicalities, to sum up your "darkness" inside is just an infinite need for daddys dick

Why not grow up and be Punk?

Nice sweater doggo

>gender doesn't exist

K k

gender is defined by genitalia and has nothing to do with sexuality, you sand nigger go fuck a goat

in your opinion, you are a true emo. Is that pronounces emu like as in the bird?

anyways. If your emo friends all dress alike. Isnt' that the very definition of conforming.

*this is where the robots head pops off with screams of does not compute. does not compute.

My brother was a punk, this is him now

Gender is arbitrary, sexual is penis and dick (or both)

expected, retards will turn into evolved retards

We're going against society, sure we're conforming with our subculture but not with the overall culture.

That's like saying "We're all unique therefore none of us are unique"

yeh, no

That's disgusting why would u say that

Tonight

TRIPS DINT LIE

Goddamn, I would stomp all three of them.

cuz i hate all what emos and goths stand for... let me explain (greentext story following up)

So faggotry runs in the family.

It's a shame I'm positive your dad is a hard working individual.

I would have kicked your ass to the curb as soon as you finished high school, but you're 14 so sadly he has to put up with your dogshit for 4 more years.

>pink floyd
>garbage
wew, lad.

>depeche mode sounds like pink floyd
not very discriminating, are we.

You couldn't get close to these guys. They're fucking insane. They will fuck you up so bad u will be emo

WOO HOO GREENTEXT

Are you part of the New York Police Apartments, dumbass?

Pink Floyd are rubbish they are against liberalism and shit like that. Pink Floyd even said they are voting for trump

Goths typically hate the world and get all faggy, because they think the world is shit (rightly so, but no reason to be a fag over it)

Emos are more likely to be sad and faggy because the their world is shitty

both have parents that just don't get them though, and both suck cocks

At least you can't vote. One less hillary supporter.

Ok this is obviously a bait thread. Anyone who puts pants on isn't really insane

Nothing runs in your family stupid American

And since when is being emotional being the same as being a fag

And my dad is fucking awful, he never spends time at home and is always at work running some stupid buisness. He barely brings enough money home for my breakfast XD

British people can vote for Trump all they want, I guess...

I would like to see you try. I did karate for three months so I doubt he could get close to me

I can't tell who is trolling replies, if this thread is troll, or if everyone in it should just kill themselves for clicking it.

I have never sucked a cock shit the fuck up

I would vote for bernie sanders actually stfu

Nice sweater doggo

You obviously don't understand how emo works

Nice sweater you got there doggo

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? I'm sure some doc martins would make it to your face, reportedly. You would get your ass so thoroughly kicked

I want to fucking nigger fuck a nigger nigger autismo rage AUTISMO THE DESTROYER CUMBUMPKIN OF ALL TIME I fucking NIGGER FAGGOT CUMMIE SLUT SPIC JEW FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

How is everyone?

IF A NIGGA WAS BIGGA DEN A NIGGA WOULD BE BIGGA DEN A NIGGA PULL DA TRIGGA ON DA COP BLACK NIGGA BE ON TOP

I'm old enough to remember when Post Punk and New Wave spawned the New Romantics and their darker sibling: Goth.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA

>The night faded, as my sister was still missing
>Hear my mom crying in the kitchen.
>Eavesdrop on her a bit

>Get that my sister anhero'd
>Aron was her emo boyfriend
>Morning came with news of their suicide
>Everyone there understood what happened.

We all lost that day.

Shut the fuck up. This is an example of a goth. Completely different to a real emo

Wow that's racist, what do you have against danes

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DID YOU JUST SHUT THE NIGGER FUCK ME UP!? BOY DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I CAN CUM OUT EVERY TIME I NIGGERJIZZ? MY BLACK COCK JUST SPOOOOOOOOORTS OUT LIKE FIVE THOUSND OF THE LITTLE NIGGUMS AND YOU DO NOT EVEN SEE ME LIKE JOHN CENA NAWMEAN Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit NO YOU DO NOT

Lol good, that's pretty much the best way to go out. You're just jealous they didn't invite you

Be quiet silly goth, the grownuos are talking

More emo music of yesteryear.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HQOJPjimLU

youtube.com/watch?v=dfwicqniOMw

youtube.com/watch?v=DXtX9u7_6F8

Pink floid is shit I'm not clicking those links nigga

underrated, lost

Ministry are Industrial.

GROWNUOS GROWNUOS GROWNUOS YOU LITTLE CUMBUCKET FUCKLEBERT CUCUMBERSLUT HOW BOUT YOU PULL THEM PANTS DOWN AND LET ME SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF CHAOS CONTROL!?

So whats a "true emo" are you still closeted?

I wanna get assfucked, do it daddy