NYPA, dumbass.

that's a lot of lawn mowers though.

if no gas lawn machines are powerless

None cuz youre a summerfag

Reported.
Enjoy your time in the pokey, faggot.

Mods!!

they would merge and create a sun made of rock

what would happen...im gana post a random image and whatever i post ill try to incorperate intro this narrative

that's not a star its an orange square

>lava

Holy shit lol!!

Oh shit i dont even know anything about Persona.
Ok so these fucking kids set off in a space craft built out of chibii style to the ice sun in a desperate attempt to get the world sun ice leaders to cooperate with the regular sun

the mass of the largest star is around 10000 times greater than the mass of one octillion lawn machines

Stars are made of gas, you fucking faggot

>stars
>gas

Pick one

Everything is just different types of gas, you fucking faggot.

Really dense gas, we call solids. Really slippery gas, we call liquids. Really sparse gas we call plasma. It's all gas. And lawn mowers can run off gas, so there's literally no problem you fucking faggot.

>lawn machine
Who the fuck calls it that?

I bet you didn't even use the largest lawn machine in your calculations, you fucking faggot.

it would make on giant, bigger, hotter "Lava" star because of how deprived it is of oxygen

Mexicans

>This is what muritards actually believe

The star would implode because of the extra mass of the lawn machines so they'd win

gas is a state of matter you fucking imbicile, it's not just a matter of density

google phase transitions, retard.

Well that is an absolute fuckload of the colour Green

The sun isn't even all the colour yellow... And green CONTAINS yellow as well as blue.

Lawn machines, when in a state of on-ness, are essentially tiny black holes. That many of them would likely create the ultimateWhat, are you a fucking faggot, you fucking faggot? I'm assuming you're not as scientifically advanced as we are in Uganda. Everyone in my country has known for AGES that everything is just really close or far away gas. But I guess a dirty non-ugandan faggot like you wouldn't understand. Next time, think before you post, you fucking faggot.

This isnt minecraft faggot

IF ONE WHITE IS THREE MAGAMA, HOW MANY MAGMA IN A BLACK?

At least 5, sometimes even 6.

One octillion = 10^48 lawnmachines
Considering the lawnmachine volume as 0,3mx0,4mx0,6m = 0,072m^3

So a total volume of 0,072 x 10^48 = 7,3x10^46 m^3

Largest Star known : 28,8 sun radius.
28,8 x 6,957x10^8 =
20036160000 m

Volume Star = (4 x 3,14 x 20036160000^3)/3 =
3,369241044296e31m^3

Lawnmachines volume / Star volume =

The lawnmachine spacial cloud is 2166172106824925 times bigger than the faggot star.

Enough Lawnmachine to consume all the star energy.

So lawnmachines win.

>mfw

In order to approach the star theyd have to be in space where there would be a lack of oxygen for their fuel to burn and thus no lawn mowing

If not in space, the heat alone would cause the fuel itself to burn up too fast.

Metal melts unless stars dont melt steel lawnmowers

FINALLY, someone who understands Uganda's respect of lawn machine. Thank you, you fucking faggot.

Star already did the job of burning fuel for lawn machine. Star is just a big ball of self-burning gas. Lawn machine doesn't even need to initiate fuel burn.

On the other hand, getting someone to start all the lawn machines would be Uganda's tallest order.

the entire colour of green is just a perception from the sun hitting our eyes
if the sun forfeits the entire colour of green also dies
checkmate

Oh, at least.

I don't think you could get your eyes close enough to the sun to hit it.

The star wouldn't stand a chance! Everyone who disagrees is an idiot

Are you twelve?

what about this then?

>lawnmachine spacial cloud

I enjoy that this phrase now exists.

Green is a suicide bomber.

How big are the cars that they are driving?

The asian women, obviously.

the stard, octimlions can't breath space dumb

the women would crash into each other before they even got to isis

What is that he said

How can you shoot what doesn't see over the dashboard?

im dying

tiny snek.

Isis would since they have superior firepower and superior numbers than 12 intoxicated asian ladies driving 12 cars.