Hey Sup Forums. I've got a question for you

Hey Sup Forums. I've got a question for you.

Would you smoke weed that you found? Like, in a bush or somewhere similar? I recently found an 1/8th pack of weed in some random bush that smells slightly acidic, and the colour is brown. Me and a friend thinks it is lemon haze, but we're not sure if it's just some random weed that is pretty old (which would explain the smell.) What to do?

NYPA, dumbass.

touch it with the tip of your tounge. if it is sour throw that shit away- its laced.

That looks like shit user. I hope you didnt pay much for it, looks to me like you got ripped off

That has got to be the worst looking weed I have ever seen in mu life...and I live in the Philippines where it can get baaaad

>Me and a friend thinks it is lemon haze

Then you and your friend are retarded. It could be one of thousands of strains. Just smoke it, you'll be fine.

just toss it and buy some not shit weed you fucking poorfag

You would genuinely smoke that?

Strain or not that is not fucking weed, looks more like mud coated grass, gtfo you fag

That is mixed weed.. Very common here in Brazil.. It's awful, man.. Toss it away. Just buy yourself something that won't harm your health and that will give you a much better high

>literally said he found it in a bush

Do yourself a favor and throw that shit out. Would you eat rotten shit you found on the ground?

Every thread now
Fuck off newfag

>"the stories you read here are fiction yada yada yada"

Summer pls go

It's winter bitchboy

it looks as tho it's moldy on the right bud.. Throw it away smoking moldy buds can be very, very hazardous to your health.

It's not worth the disgusting taste, trust me. I would deffinitely not recommend smoking this shit, the odds are that it wouldn't get you very high anyways.
Go to some dealer and buy some decent stuff to enjoy the sunset.

A lot of people misunderstand. I have tons of weed already, I would simply like to know if I should try this.

Post pic of weed.

I wouldn't. you don't know what it could be laced with and you don't know where its been ect ect
just buy some decent weed instead of smoking some shit you found in a bush, op

Just grow your own weed
The nice part of it is
you know exactly what goes into it and if you plant enough or a few with high yields
its worth the cost

Don't smoke that shit

Dont smoke that shit
Never buy from a dealer
Just start growing

I would. But to my defense, i am retarded.

compresssed shitty weed that looks like it has mold on it. if you want the worst high you can possibly get then go ahead and smoke it.

Smoke that shit. You're a fucking lucky guy.

Had some baaaaaaad fuckin squidgy hash from the Phillpines a while ago you could taste the plastic

Everyone is saying it might be laced like a bad thing. I'd smoke if I had it. Either get extra drugs or die, it's a win/win

It's not just as simple as get really high or end up dead when you could be dealing with research chemicals

Looks like some guy picked up his dogs shit in a bag throw it in the bush. And now you two fags are about to smoke it. Hope you don't kiss you mom with those lips.

Its shitty mexican weed, build a wall and make America high again.

If it's brown it's probably just some dirt weed

That bud is either moldy or laced, you can see residue on a few of the buds and the bag also looks like it has some kind of powder or something on it. Try licking your fingertip, rubbing it on a section of the bag, and rub it on your gums, see if its bitter and / or makes your gums numb