How to tell if girl is virgin or not, looking at her pussy?

how to tell if girl is virgin or not, looking at her pussy?
still have no idea how to tell apart; I barely know how the pussy hymen looks like.
can you post both virgin and non-virgin pussy pics and tell me which detail proves she is virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=hymen vagina
youtube.com/watch?v=bjOGNVH3D4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA, dumbass.

They're all virgin pussy if your dick is big enough

Great disguise to ask for pizza pussies, user. Monitoring here

i am waiting for informative answer

sperglord detected

lmgtfy.com/?q=hymen vagina

Mods mods mods

Thanks it was informative

Do not click this suspicious link.

its google you fuckwad! and honestly very informative. i didnt know what i hymen looked like until them. its "Let Me Google That For You"

*teleports behind you*
"le epin troled :DD"

>how to tell if girl is virgin or not, looking at her pussy?
you can't
only the feeling can tell
and if a girl is a virgin and doesn't tell you she's a retard

Fug D::
I've been found out!

youtube.com/watch?v=bjOGNVH3D4Y

remember this one from chemistry class in high school, our teacher used it too explain.

our faces when

Searching for virgins nowadays is like searching a needle in a haystack. Rare...but if you find one then consider yourself lucky. That feeling when you feel this jelly like thing on dick, pull your penis out to check what it is and see your penis is in bloody condition. Look at her face and there are tears in her eyes and her face is all red. Give her a hug and she begins to sob, give her a few kisses and she noods a few times then penetration continues. Oh man....

men starded ''hymen''thing just to opressed girl. there is no such thing as a hymen, it disapear when u are a baby.
you can not tell if a girl is virgin or not, in any way.

Humans started this virgin bullshit. Be animals like you were supposed to. If it's warm and wet, fuck it. Problem solved and as far as my earlier comment. If you're dick is big enough she will feel like a virgin every time. Ask Madonna.

Yeah no hymens exist they just usually break from things other than sex. It's harder to tell nowadays because girls are more active than they were