Are Normals fucking retarded or fucking retarded...

Are Normals fucking retarded or fucking retarded? Richfags think every poor person is poor because they can't be bothered to work but in reality its because their parents don't pay for everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRPZL5ZZuU8
qb0.ru/21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coppaz?

Coppaz

But how did rich person's parents become rich?

Corruption? Lies?

What if they found a pirate's treasure?

Lucky.

nypa dumbass

They're poor because they don't live on less than they earn and invest the extra.

Honestly that's all rich people do. Earn X dollars, live on X - Y dollars, invest Y.

The larger the Y the faster you get rich.

How to get rich in 5 EASY steps!

Yeah basically. Got scholarships into a good private school and worked throughout....even a professor asked why my parents didn't pay for things.

How the fuck does a forty year old woman ask that question at her workplace?

It's simple.

That's not the same thing as easy.

Wants to fuck your parents.

do you even know what that means? fucking cringimus maximus

Behind every great fortune is a great crime

>Honestly that's all rich people do. Earn X dollars, live on X - Y dollars, invest Y.
No they inherit wealth. Work related income has little to do with their investment returns.

Richfag here,
This is pure bs. Investing will bring you to 500k-1 or 2M by your fifties sure, which isn't bad, but I would hardly define that as being 'rich' in your fifties. True wealth is made only by great ideas, great luck or great lies (or a resounding family name)

How did the people who they inherited the wealth get it I wonder? Hrmm...

Saving up some money to start a business or build a prototype is investing not you dumbass.

Not all "investments" are a 401k

in history there are a couple of moments where wealth changes hands and millions of moments where wealth (or lack thereof) is consolidated

Killing injins. Finding oil or gold. Doing something useful for society in a new or grand way only for their line of offspring to become retarded parasites.

Fucking white people. I had white friends asking me why I didn't "just get my parents to buy me a car" or why "I haven't seen the world" at the age of fucking 20

im helping my single mother pay for shit, i don't get to have mummy and daddy pay for all my shit as i live rent free whilst they also fund half of my trip to Europe and shit. Fuck you all, im mad salty

Oh okay, so just give up then.

From their businesses, patents, and discoveries you autist

Saving up money to start a business or build a prototype doesn't count as "investing" to you?

Some of them. Not all of them. And neither of them deserve to have what's theirs taken

No one can deny, that quote thing is cringey.

Give up what? We're answering your stupid questions and you're sperging out.
Calm down

I was actually talking stocks, but if you believe that starting a profitable company is that easy and among thousands of failed ones you're the special snowflake who'll succeed, go ahead and try. I wish you sincerely luck. Just remember that it's YOUR working hours that you might potentially throw out od the window. As good as being like Zuckerberg looks, if you fail in your enterprise (and not all are investment-free like FB) you'll be broke AND 50yo.

How did you become rich if I may ask?

>grew up in the ghettos of detroit
>im the middle child of seven
>i have two brothers in prison for murder
>wo sisters who had three kids each before they were 20.
>and my father was a drug dealer.

My classes always devolved into screaming matches and fights with teachers who sat with their feet up on the desks reading magazines all class.

I studied, I wanted to learn, I went to the library and got my ass beat for being a 'punk bitch' by my brothers because I wouldn't "roll with 'em"

When I graduated I moved out of state to go to college. I worked full time, went to school full time, and bartended weekends to pay for school and my living expenses.

Now I make $95,000 annually as an electrical engineer team lead.

Yeah. Poor people are poor because they don't work hard. My family is poor because they act poor. They have kids and make criminal decisions that keep them poor.

Now they come to me asking for money. And the rewarding part of it is, I get to turn them away when they need bail money.

Exact same situation here cept I'm white.

Where did I say it was easy?

Oh... I fucking didn't.

you wanted me to tell you that the American dream is real, that there are enough Cali penthouse villas with a model aquarium out there for everyone and that if you work really hard and smart it will surely pay off immensely?
Sorry to disappoint you.

What the fuck are you talking about you autistic faggot?

Join the Mafia.

invest smarter, stock market
cant make any money without risk

Cumskin here, never had anything bough for me. I'm riddled with student loan debt for trying to make my life better. Every vehicle I have ever owned was with my own money, pay my own rent, never accepted money from anyone.

White doesn't mean rich my any regard. But I know this was bait.

why is zoidberg on OPs pic?

he buys houses like other people buy french fries

Quit lying asshole. We all know you inherited your money. That's the only way people get money.

Right?

I live in a well-off country with average income of 70k/year (I earn about twice that amount) and work in a bank. To be clear, rich but not a millionaire (yet), might be better to describe myself as well-off

That picture is amazingly accurate.

Kek.
Ok, thanks for answering.

Except I don't believe that? So... Not sure what you're getting at here.

>However, everything I say is a lie and I'm a fuckwad myself

Shining example. Don't let others tell you shit. Almost immediately after I stopped smoking weed my life got better and keeps getting exponentially better every year. Hard work pays off. Sitting around bitching about how others are keeping you down only gets you pissed off.

So wait, you live of less than you earn... That sounds suspiciously familiar...

your previous post about giving up sounded sarcastic and I thoght you implied that it can'f be real to give up.

Some of my good friends are poor, not because they want to or act to, they don't act rich but struggle to live simply because they can't afford to, they work full time 6am to 8pm but can't find a good job because there is not jobs that are half decent. Rich people don't want to pay good because they don't have to. All heil the minimum wage.

l go to work and l break my back working hard labour for chicken feed, l make somebody else money and then at the end of the day somebody can criticize you and say you don't work hard enough haha. l wear shit clothes don't spend any money on material things and l still can't get ahead, l work incredibly hard too. So what the fuck are these people on? You just need rich parents or a job that requires a degree and people work hard for that, so l think the ones saying this shit just have rich parents and everything handed to em on a silver platter. Drop em off in africa

They should acquire more skills so as to be more valuable in the job market.

This. It's not even particularly hard if you have a modicum of persistence.

If you ever get a criminal record it makes it almost impossible to make a comfortable living but you can at least aim to not be terrible forever.

Hopefully you're right I quit two months ago

Not him but no. Everyone can't be rich. But they don't have to live in the projects and be an adult riding a bike(unless that's their thing) everywhere either. Get a job, don't be a criminal, and work hard to earn it and it's possible for anyone willing to do that to at least be comfortable even if it's paycheck to paycheck. Don't waste money on drugs and you have more money. How fucking hard is that?

my point is that I'm not "rich" in the true sense of the word. For example, I have to budget vacations, especially when it's two people going (me and my gf). I'll probably never be able to buy a 150sqm apartment in the city center (price: 5+M).
I live well, can buy smartphones, all consoles, a high-end PC and decorate the house once every 5-10 years, I visit expensive restaurants once in a while and that's about it. I'm not "have a personal yacht"-rich, or go onto one of those lose weight vacation that go for 10k/week per person, nor I will ever be

Why don't you acquire more skills so as to be more valuable in the job market? Learn to weld move to North Dakota... Most of those business will even pay you to train.

Rich people get rich by various means, but they stay rich by spending less than whatever thier passive income is.

What is passive income you ask? Its regular income that they get for doing absolutely nothing. Stuff like income from dividends on investments or rent from the management agency that maintains your collection of rental properties.

My definition of rich is when i have reached the point that i dont have to do a damn thing to live comfortably for the rest of my life.

Yeah, you probably won't ever be.

Both instances need to find a new job. It really is that easy. Remember what I said about sitting around bitching?

These

Their degree isn't legit either it's paid for.

Where do you live?

Maybe poverty is a choice for some people. Maybe what you have to do to get rich isn't worth it to them. Maybe society didn't welcome certain individuals to join its ranks. Maybe those people have no way of contributing if their society wants to call them an issue rather than a resource. And as for what's afforded to them, maybe some people truly have no idea of how money is procured, much less wealth.

I'm not poor, neither am I rich.

marc zuckerberg looks like lil dicky

There's definitely a correlation. I lost my job for refusing a drug test(quit in favor of it not going on my record and maintain a good reference from the company) and that was the last day I smoked. It's been 8 years. I've since gotten married, own home, two vehicles, great job with killer benefits, and an amazing son. But if I still smoked weed I'd have none of that. I've been drug tested more times than I can count since I quit and several of those times I would've been busted out and back to square one. Never again dude.

GA.

If you're who I think you are in talking about the friends you mentioned

pic isn't entirely wrong

my dad used to be in business (got divorced fucked EVERYTHING) and so i got to meeting a lot of businessmen/women and while i wouldn't say they act like they are broke they don't flaunt it about like an actor or musician will

one of the more friendly and successful guys i knew used to live out of a motor-home just so he didn't have to book a hotel and fuck around and i only ever saw his actual house once the thing was enormous

youtube.com/watch?v=VRPZL5ZZuU8

butthurt millennial. amiright? of course I am.

Probably more like butthurt high schooler who just had his gf stole buy a rich Chad with a big truck that daddy bought. Not hating really. That was the story of my high school life. Now I'm grown and I've got the big truck. Also married so I'm not pulling in the ass like I could. But I've got a good life that I earned.

He's a Jew so of course he does.

How to be wealthy multimillionaire +

1. Be born into wealthy family.
2. Be politician. Betray your office & countrymen and whore yourself out to special interests. Write book.
3. Be celebrity actor or musician. Endorsements.
4. Be athlete. MLB NBA NFL. Endorsements.
5. Get hurt badly. Big company's fault. Sue.
6. Be lucky. Win lottery.
7. Invent something unique before all the good ideas...too late.
8. Kill wealthy person. Assume their identity. Consume the body. Use ketchup.
9. Become drug dealer. Keep killing your boss until you are boss.
10. Marry wealthy person. Kill. Eat. Repeat.

Hell yeah brother. Own property and invest stock. Glad someone here actually knows this simple shit.

>1m-2m isnt rich
Wew.

seems like a properly baited trap.

I'm a Redneck who lives in a forest duck hunting, it's a great life really can't beat it.

jesus you fucking tards hard work is not going to make you rich. Try digging in your back yard for oil everyday for 10 years, how much good is that going to do you?
Make smart choices and work for something that brings you profit. All you need is a start up capital, which is not that hard to make even on minimum wage.
Owning someone is always better than working for it yourself.

Yeah!

Or just become a Jew and clame everyones racist if you don't get what you want.

The human mind has hundreds of new ideas every day. There are at least a dozen new ideas put forth every day. If you find the right person, investments are a breeze. It may not be an original idea, but it sells.

>Try digging in your back yard for oil everyday for 10 years
Depends where you live. If you're a Saudi, it might work.

Same applies for every minority, with their respective bias titles of course.

And get raped by the government?

Hell, even if it doesn't work you can still get fit while digging.

>But how did rich person's parents become rich?
they where born with white skin.
so they get away with fucking people over.

I'm the guy who wrote that. I know how you feel but trust me, it's not that amazing. An example: I'm not super pretty to get hot girls for free every day with minimal effort. So you'd think, since you're rich go for hookers who also want to chat now and again and spend the day with you? Well that goes for 5-10k a day depending on city and other factors, So a crazy long weekend and I'm already down 30-50k (add hotels, food...)
Repeat 20 times -> 1M gone
So compared to a bartender, I'd say the only thing that differentiates us is the restaurants we eat at and how we dress.

>Dozens of ideas
Millions of billions of gazillions of anons

Kek. But does anyone know the real reason?

>implying these no life morons could actually create something worth inventing

>using the money of frivolous things
Why? Why get whores? No purpose in that. Money makes money, give me 1 mil and ill never have to work again

>work 50-60 hours a week as retail manager
>take online/certificAtion programs
> systemadmin/ACMT technician
>3 years of searching, two states, and still working retail management
>almost perfect evals every year, multiple customer service awards, sales, inventory and money auditing skills, am responsible for 30-50 employees and their performance/evals

>every place says I need more "technical" skills

>mfw im literally a "tech"nician

Just work hard guys, being in debt and underemployed is simply you not trying hard enough!

By pissing and shitting all over you, user. Not US - just YOU, personally.

Enjoy your Scabies, poorfag.

>Minimum wage
>Currently have 60k € because I act my wage

It's BECAUSE you work retail. They don't want to see that. They want to see what you can accomplish with your piddly little certifications. Put together a portfolio of what you can and can't do. Projects you've worked on to hone your skills, whether they were paying projects or not.

Barely even mention your "accomplishments" in retail. Nobody cares but other retail outlets, and even then only at a store level.

confa qb0.ru/21

yes and then what?
Investing is also not as easy as it sounds, you win some and you lose some. You win slightly more, but rarely more than the market

OPs pic isn't totally wrong but it sure as hell isn't completely right. Rich people stay rich by having their money work for them through smart investments. That's what a lot of stupid poor people don't understand because they don't have enough money to ever make simple investments let alone the sort that pay your way in life. They think rich people have 500 million dollars sitting in their bank account that they live off of. Sure, rappers and NBA stars do and that's why they go broke after a few years. It's the same reason why lottery winners go broke most of the time.

You'd be surprised what a good lawyer and an even better accountant can do for your wealth.