Sup Forums, whos the girl of your dreams?

Sup Forums, whos the girl of your dreams?

Something like this

Anyone who's willing to put in as much work as I am

Nice pun user

soso from oitnb. and i'm not usually into asians

My fiance, but she's dead.

I drank a fifth of whiskey and 20mg xanax last night to try to go to her, and nothing! Not even hungover, just tired.

An attractive girl that's capable of rational and complex thought. Some one who wants to make my life better, while at the same time, I make hers better as well. I'll be single forever.

Fight through the pain user. I was engaged once. She cheated on me. I'm sorry for your loss and my thoughts go out to you. Wherever you are.

So plump and cute.

my best friend. has been for 4 years, i introduced her to the guy who she is still dating. worst mistake of my life. loved her back then and still do now, so why'd i do it? cause im a fucking idiot... told myself some bullshit that she was better off with him then some other asshole or something. fuck my life

When at first you don't succeed...

Anyone under 13, female and willing. ;___;

Is this waifu thread?

Gone now. Again.

>>>/waifu/

lol this

My mom

It's not funny when all you want is love from a nice little girl...

Nobody wants to talk to you fags

Get a van then

Drinking coffe and smoking cigs with this beautiful women while i see her smile as she laughs at my jokes if this could ever happen i would be happy for one of the first times in my life

this
I talk to her by fb and she is even so fucking nice
would marry her without thinking

Yeah everyone gets the jewish fewer once in a while. You'll get over. Will pray for you

Mai waifu.

This. The perfect woman

this
I'm

Stockholm's Syndrome is a good substitute.

I lol'd

buried out in the woods because she loved someone else