I'm sitting on the toilet right now taking a massive shit coming down from a huge LSD high. Ask me anything

I'm sitting on the toilet right now taking a massive shit coming down from a huge LSD high. Ask me anything

Did you see your life being this worthless when you were little?

Not at all. But we all mold into different people so being you of the only real thing that you can do.

Did you solo? I went places yesterday solo at my place. Holy shit.

Yeah but I had two trip sitters. This was my first time and my other friend was going to but he pussied out so I just took his dose on top of mine.

Better leave it could be a very horrible place to trip

Already out homie. I'm vibing on my patio right now

NYPTGD dumbass

Nice, always with a sitter or a buddy, i learned that the hard way. Did you have fun? Take care.

Yeah it was very intense and it started off with a bad trip and transformed into a good trip with some awesome real talk with friends

What did you learn

How did you feel

What would you say to someone whose never tried LSD but wants to

Can I have a hug

Bump for secrets of the universe

Op is a shit

I learned to be true to who you feel you need to be. Don't change for society, change for you. Id say to go for it and just jump straight in because it's insane.

This question is underrated and sound be asked to all drug users and abusers.

fuck i hate those post-acid shits. i almost always get horrible bloating and gas, and then i release the holy log of shit. no bueno

Then let me answer you.

I smoked weed for just about two years. It was the best experience of my life and never had I previously imagined I could be happy like I was. I was better than I had ever expected, and am now a better person than I could have dreamed.

Anus

what is the best way for me to go about getting a new lsd plug or getting my own? would like some advice. i have the needs

How much are you supposed to take of LSD to get high?
Last weekend I smoked almost 1 gram and didn't feel a thing.

I had an unhappy childhood. My life was worthless then. Experimenting with mind altering substances has helped me become more whole as a person, really. Am much LESS of a sociophobic autistic loser now. Yet, I have done some things that I am glad my child self could not witness. Haven't we all?

Onions are always your friend bro. I know it's hard trying to start up with BTC but you'll make it work. But I kinda just fell into the plug I guess?? I went to school with a kid who looked like the type of guy that would trip and I just hit him up one day and saw if he had any connections and so forth. Don't be afraid to ask people.

How did you find someone who sells? Was it a weed guy who had connections or what?

Yeah kinda. It's just someone I've been cool with for a while. If you know the typical guy in your town or friend group that looks like a stoner, he will typically probably know where to get LSD.

>oh you take drugs sometimes so you're a worthless piece of shit >:(

idiot

my close friend from high school was who i was getting it from but his connection has been out for a while. i miss tripping every other week but i guess it was for the best atleast for a bit. my acid told me i killed myself. but yea ill try that thanks

>How much LSD
>smoked almost 1 gram

dude you're not supposed to smoke LSD + 1 gram of LSD should cost at least a few hundred bucks

don't know what you smoked hahahh

also checkd

the first time i took two was my second time ever doing any, and those two turned out to be double doses. i didnt know til afterwards though

Thanks man

Yeah I couldn't feel the come up on the first one so I popped the second and it was so intense so fast lol

yea i started to black out after a few minutes or seconds. died three times that night i believe had a great time and would do it again even though im still dying from the trip

What was your dosage? Highest I've taken was 150ug of 1p-LSD. Hate the headspace