I'm here to offer an apology for my behavior on Sup Forums last night...

I'm here to offer an apology for my behavior on Sup Forums last night. Someone called me a "faggot retard" and I went way overboard. I need to understand that I'm on Sup Forums - my response was inappropriate, the person that called me a faggot retard was behaving normally on here.

My goal with this post is to act like the guy laying down in the pic and make Sup Forums feel like the guys whose shoes he's kissing. To achieve this, I'm offering the following:

1. My name is "faggot" or "retard" on this thread. I hate those words and admittedly I cried in frustration about being called them yesterday. Today I'm going to get called by those names all day and deal.

2. If you want a more formal, personal apology including payment via PayPal or a gift on Steam, email alphamalebusinessman69 at Gmail to get reparations for my behavior started.

Thank you for allowing me to use this space to apologize. I'm sorry for my behavior last night. Today, please let me kiss your shoes and enjoy yourselves. In the long run, please forgive me for going overboard.

Thanks,

Faggot Retard

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kenzie2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

if you want to give me money, do it.
i would take steam money.

Ok. steamcommunity.com/id/kenzie2

Dubs and i get

NYPRFT dumbass

You are new here, aren't you user?
If you get all beta, it won't help. I don't have Paypal or Steam, fuck me right?

I don't use Sup Forums that often, no. I feel like apologizing is the right thing to do though since I was out of place.

Also you won't be called fag unless you act like one, but if you are new around here get used to being called a newfag a few hundred times

user, are you for real?

If you're really feeling bad and want to give back, go help some kids in an orphanage with your money instead.

I make donations already. This is meant to show contrition for being an asshole last night. However, I do give donations to charities so if that's what you're hoping for, it's done.

Just brush it off, there is no moral code on Sup Forums, everything goes, just have fun, and troll others like they troll you.

I'm not really good at that. Maybe Sup Forums was a mistake. At any rate, I have a moral code and feel guilty. I'm happy to be everyone's doormat today that want's it. If you don't think that's' necessary, then thank you.

Can you drop your Steam ID here?

steamcommunity.com/id/kenzie2

You're a huge faggot. I was on this board yesterday, and I saw what you said and did. Easily, EASILY the biggest faggot this world has ever seen

>ohwaituranonimanonfuckyou

What did he say?

Let me know if you're having trouble adding me on Steam. steamcommunity.com/id/kenzie2

Did anyone add this guy? Is he legit?

No one has added me. Which is perfectly okay of course, lol. But if you wanted to doormat me I'll be online for awhile.

What does this mean?

sure is summer in here.

One person has added me on Steam but just to make sure I'm okay :-) I'm okay, I was just raised to pay for my mistakes and I wanted to do so in a way that I though Sup Forums may have enjoyed. I may have been mistaken.

I'll be on until about noon central time if anyone is interested in personalized apologies, steam, etc.

Sorry but you sound autistic with all of this apology talk, start enjoying Sup Forums! Welcome to Sup Forums newfag!

Normalfag

Two people now added me on steam, neither seem interested in free games but seem to feel bad that I feel guilty. Not what I was expecting. Sup Forums is confusing.

Literally no one will really care about your apology and only care for the money you give them. Just brush it off fam.
like what this guy said ^

One game purchased.

Here's proof I purchased it.

Guy is setting you up to kick your fucking ass. I love it. Gets your email,address a little non difficult digging gets your home address, and kicks the shit out of you with a crow bar as your wise ass walks down the street. Ingenious, apologize act like a sniffling coward. Get the info needed, then reck the asshole trying to hide behind anonymous. Well played

OP is humble, yet man of his word