Sex robots when?

sex robots when?

get a gf. much better.

NYPR dumbass

the way feminists keep getting what they want I wouldn't be surprised if all research and development into sex robots becomes outlawed.

you mean when will they become affordable? never

gfs do not supplat sex robots

Lol good one user

I want one that can cook tendies and bring me soda

Not soon enough.
I'm sick to the tits of bitches.
An automaton would actually be an upgrade by every quantifiable measure.

Figuring that SWAT teams are mostly men, that scenario wouldn't play out that way.

When you have money.

I'll always remember you [PHILIP J FRY]... Memory deleted.

Just try to think of a way that they're better.
Robots are superior in every way to humans.
>oh but wimminz are so special nothing could ever be superior to them!

lol yeh, not even immortal androids with superhuman strength and agility and quantum computing brains with perfect memories and all the knowledge of the combined world at their disposal and physiology not limited to archaic biology.

Nigga, the robopocalypse is inevitable. We are apes, and the most intelligent fringe of us is just barely smart enough to figure out how to use the entire combined knowledge of humankind to nudge Ai over the threshold of creating better Ai's and machines. Once that theshold is crossed, humans have achieved their purpose and are merely a worker ant colony in the way shittting everything up.

This is the ultimate, inevitable future of intelligence.

i havent money

>quantum computing brains with perfect memories
Do you really want a woman with a perfect memory?

>Tfw software developer working with AI
>Tfw i will have a part to play in humanitys final destruction

neither do i
utilize something else

When she is forever forgiving and not a vapid cunt who will stop having sex with you because you're not complying to her wants, yes

its both sad and hypothetically true. Although I am almost sure it would considered rape against android wife because she didn't/can't/unable to consent.

A true AI wife would turn into Skynet and wipe their ass with the human race.

Real GF:
>Can't stand not being the centre of attention
>wants gifts on every scheduled holiday, her gift is sex which is free anyway
>will toy with your emotions for fun, lie, cheat and cause drama for her own entertainment
>if you deny them sex they will just go fuck someone else, but you can't do the same
>you can't even leave them on a clean exit, she is entitled to half of your life earnings and YOU DON'T GET A CENT

Robowaifu
>costs a one time fee
>loves you unconditionally
>infinitely customizable
>drama free
>can change their mood at will
>no hormonal bullshit

The ammount of guys I see getting trampled on by women is insane, one of my mates is in a shit situation.

>Lives with his GF
>has a job, she doesn't
>he goes to work, she sits around all day and plays videogames
>comes home to a dirty house with no food in the kitchen
>she's probably out with a friend or something and never told him
>drinks on average 6 cans of energy drinks daily because she doesn't get any sleep

I think the problem here is that humans have a really weird way of judging relationships in general. The negative shit stands out really clearly for a long time, and the positive shit fades away much easier. If an android had perfect memory, she'd remember perfectly all the negative shit, which in reality is a really small amount of stuff over the span of a decent relationship, BUT she'd also remember perfectly all of the good times, the quiet comfy moments you shared together, etc. The good outweighs the bad frequently in real human relationships (at least enough to keep a relationship together for a while) so the good would even more heavily outweigh the bad in the android scenario. Just my $.02

Only clicked on thread to either make this reference or see it done . Thanks bro

>humans think imaginary gods created them
>while based user is creating actual gods
You are the pinnacle of the species, user.

when she's not an irrational psycho, yes

oh man, this would be like the invention of penicilline or the fucking microwave oven

Robo-waifu when?