Obligitary Farage Thread

Obligitary Farage Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a19E_JlRcOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYPOFT dumbass

The cameraman is a prick.

Proof that he's a nazi! See! Just like that woman at the RNC awkwardly waving! It's obviously a NAZI SALUTE!!! I always said that people who have different opinions than me were nazis and now I HAVE PROOF!

thanks nige .

How can one man be so based?

youtu.be/a19E_JlRcOM
Skip to 4:00

GOOD MORNING

GOOOD MORNING!

savior of Europe thread

Check em Satan

>Savior of Europe
>Tries to remove his country from the EU
You know it won't happen, Scotland and Northern Ireland won't let it.

You are right.

>the EU is Europe
You can't be this retarded. But sure, have fun getting flooded with "refugees" from third-world shitholes.

GOOD MORNING

>EU
>European Union
Besides, you dipshit Brits love saying you aren't part of the continent anyway.

Looks like Sup Forums is leaking into other boards with this bullshit.

Precisely.

The EU is not Europe. The EU is an abomination that was pushed through the backdoor. No one wanted the EU, and people forced themselves to "accept it" after the fact only because of all the threats of chaos from politicians. Guess what though? Brits are far more intelligent than people gave them credit for and saw through the nonsense like a hot knife cutting through butter.

It's quite ironic how Britain right now holds far more power to change the EU than it ever did INSIDE the EU. I'm truly loving these times. So much hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy being exposed as of late.

Isn't it time for you to get back to the cuckshed, mate?

>can't spell obligatory

Pretty good gauge on the intelligence on the average Farage supporter.

kek. still buttdevastated I see

It's absolutely hilarious how these very same "progressives" who whine about fat shaming, ageism, racism, manspreading, mansplaining, etc, etc, etc. forsake EVERYTHING they supposedly stood for the moment something doesn't go their way. They go as far as to damn democracy and welcome autocracy with open arms. I also find it incredibly hilarious how if it wasn't for these "old fucks" they're complaining so much about, we'd all be speaking German instead of English right now.

>implying Scotland and Northern Ireland have any control of the queens empire
>mfw

dont mind me, just emptying my brexit folder. goes both ways

>millennials actually believe this

kek

Britannia rule the Waves