Ugly people of Sup Forums, when did you realize how bad you looked?

ugly people of Sup Forums, when did you realize how bad you looked?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are pretty sad. In all honesty, that lad in the photo you posted is 10 times better as a human being than you can ever be. You only laugh at your own flaws.

That's just a regular British fag

1st result when i imaged searched ugly. it can't be that great for him can it

kek

The only person to ever call me goodlooking were my parents

Not ugly, but I was chubby and didn't even realise it (well, Skinny fat but it looked vile). In a nightclub with university friends, frat types. One guy was super macho and decides all of the guys should take their tops off (yes, he later came out as a homosexual athlete). I took mine off too because I wanted to mix in. A girl from the friend group saw me and was absolutely disgusted, she didn't even try to hide it.

Lost 25lbs since then and i like my body now :-)

When I posted in a faces of Sup Forums thread and you cunts killed my soul

I've had people say i'm good looking but i see myself as pretty ugly, often makes me unable to show my face in public

I thought i was ugly my whole life until 20s. this is me trying to look my worst, and coincedentally the face i make ona lot of benadryl. After I got laid i realized i may not be hot but i aint that bad. confidence bros.

Lost. Sorry user.

It can't possibly be that bad, what did they say?

Pretty alright looking tbh

Thinning from the back of the head user?

I think 4. I'm aware of it about 90% of the time, and the other 10%, I think I see something about it that looks redeemable.

this queer white knighting nigga hasnt even seen OPs face fuck sake I fell for the b8

19 and still a virgin. Made it to bed with a fat broad once but Sperged out. Im practically Fucked for life. At least I have the Oblivion DLC to play.

M8 post pics of yourself, you can't be that ugly

If that's you, you're attractive. I even saved your picture (no, I won't be jacking to it).

this is me in my American Psycho cosplay

Really? Thanks user, mixed race, Australasian luckily. Id be even more fucked if I was full asian i think.

im 19 year old still a virgin never kissed a girl and i look like a fucking Slav
>pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

You look 14, grow stubble man it might look nice

Doubtful user, over 3 months I've gotten close but it's genetics I think, asian/ moxed asians oftem have minimal facial hair.

Attract girls with your mad squatting skills

>new wardrobe
>new haircut
there fam

Hey at least you have pretty good skin, im full of fucking freckles

Na, dress up nice, comb your hair and practice facial expressions that look good.

im from Australia girl don't understand the ways of the slav squat

I guess so, aussie sun is fucking harsh.

im not ugly, just fat
but im to lazy to change that

degenerate

Shit man, then get some different clothes and hairstyle and you'll have them squatting on top of you, know what im sayin?

I'm mixed asian aswell. Luckily I'm 6ยจ2 and not a manlet and have promonent cheek bones. Still look asian tho and have a small penis :/

fat guys can be still attractive

I'm not that guy, i'm an amerifag, have a genetic thing that makes me ave lots of em so i'll get them even if i live in a cave fml

Yep. fade. I usually just get a buzz but im starting a job at KFC i dont wanna look like a skinhead

Freckles can be cute mate? Have a redhead friend with em. She uses aight makeup to blend it and leaves some visible. Looks great either way.

I don't think I'm that bad :( fuk u

6''2? Nice mate, I'm just on 6"" so that ways gets me extra brownie points in the looks dep....I guess.

I know I have a strange look, but I'd like some people to scale me on my ugliness. I've been up all night and haven't showered for a couple days.

I'd bang you

Boohoo you have freckles.

Heath ledger's hair. Nice.

>being this ugly

So? that just makes you look more devious, like the joker.
joker / 10

when will this baiting end ?

yeah, dunno I feel like my looks are a bit of a hit or miss. Besides I attract the wrong crowd ( fucking weeaboos). Some of my friends have called me hot and some called my ugly :(. Dunno really where I stand though I'm like 180 pounds and kinda ripped compred to the people I know.

Mate, it's hit or miss for everyone? Really, chloe moretz looks like a fucking angel but a total slag in that thread the other day. Same with me. Also, doesn't matter if they are weebs, as long as they are gorgeous. Although. Weebs are disgusting admittedly.

holy crap mom's gonna freak!!

>Leto
You just lost your rating

I don't I fit into the mainstream standard of beauty is what I mean.

Pic? No worries if you'd rather not.

You aren't ugly but look gay.

You get treated like a god in your asian homecountry but like where I live I don't get much attention, but that might be a cultural difference

Who is this

i've posted in rate me threads on /soc/ multiple times, every time i get told i look like fat gollum

When I got my chest to 22" bigger than my waist and said that I was still small and wouldn't be attractive until I got it 30" bigger than my waist.
It was at this point I began to suspect I suffered from bulkorexia.

some trap that killed itself, I think.

do post

I wouldn't feel comofortable sharing pictures over the internet on the off chance that anyone I know also browses 4/b/. Not really something I want to be known for

True true mate.

If you lost weight and Didn't have disgusting hygiene, women would find you attractive in an odd way like Bumblefuck Cucumberbitch

No worries, first time i posted myself since I've been here in 09

heres my passport photo, i thought it'd be nice and neutral

Those are fucking marker pen marks. Who would do that smh

You don't look like slav

If you think I'm ugly, it's because I'm a reflection of the world around me; I'm ugly because YOU'RE ugly.

No, I will not post face.

Do something with your hair and a stubble of you want and very good looking. Nice blue eyes too, very rare

You look like the guy who shot up a theatre under the dark knight movie

bro you're ugly because you have low confidence. fix that first

literally the only person that posted his face that isn't underage itt

Probably wouldn't be a good idea

Yeah, I've kinda had conflicted feelings about my appearence since I live in a western country and was raised there.

It's not that bad, you look like Lune Lovegood

yeah its the lack of eyebrows

im serious, your eyes and eyebrows are the same

My mom looked me in the eyes and told me she wished she didnt have me.

I think I've just always known. No one has ever been afraid to tell me.

This.

trips don't lie

Meh...isn't that bad. Are you introverted?

How come?

I think it's your blue eyes devoid of feelings of empathy, but ok buddy!

should have punched her in the tits

nah i go to partys and i also in the police force

Shit on her floor. Seriously.

i mean, i think they're probably fine in real life, i dunno how to not look retarded in photos

least you guys dont have the napoleon dynamite going on

We're ugly

Confidence is more important than attractiveness. Also, if you're fat, have freckles,etc.. there will be people out there that have a fetish for that. The guy that took off his shirt and the girl was disgusted could have laughed it off and slapped his belly or something
Guaranteed that one girl there would've found that kinda sexy, even if she didn't say anything about it

so y still no girl. I'm an introverted, 19 yo pre-alcoholic and philosopher and i do even know that some girls are attracted to me

You don't look ugly.
>My mom looked me in the eyes and told me she wished she didnt have me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post it again. Do it.

i dont look that bad