My cousin called her parents racist on twitter. She posts racist tweets against white people everyday...

My cousin called her parents racist on twitter. She posts racist tweets against white people everyday. This has divided my family and I just don't know what to do anymore. She has always had a thing for dating black guys but now with the police shootings and racial tensions she has turned against white people and her own family. She has had everything handed to her on a silver platter by her parents and for her to hate them really hurts.

How do I talk some sense into her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not even white and i think she is crazy. There's no cure for that man, even we asians have someone like that.

Kill her, she brings shame to your famiry

she'll eventually get knocked up by a nigger then have to raise shitty brat nigger children, then she'll get fat and die of diabetes. she'll get hers for being a race traitor.

report her on the fbi as she's a potential member of BLM which will be a terrorist organization soon.

>mfw lol

Her dad(my uncle) is almost to the point where he is going to disown her. He has tried everything to talk some sense into her and she just hates him more and more. I feel horrible for him because he is actually a great guy worked hard his whole life to support his family and this is the thanks he gets. He even pays for her apartment, phone and car and she still hates him.

This...

topkek

There has been something seriously wrong with her upbringing and it might as well being that she has been handed everything on a silver platter.

Tbh she'll prob end up with her body being found in a dumpster after the nigger choked her

Ignore it.

Along with redemption for a weird, misplaced guilt, what it really craves is attention. Don't give it any.

fuck....... i hope he shuts her off 100%. stop paying for the apartment and see where she lives in a month. or he should buy out of the lease.

She blocked her OWN MOTHER on facebook for being a "racist".

Wtf...
This is why we need to start smacking or children again when they fuck up. White people are too soft on their kids

No cure for this but letting it run it's course.

She's going to be a single welfare mom with a bunch of niglet children that will go to prison.

So?

That confirms his argument that it's only for attention. As stated in the OP: she has been handed everything on a silver platter. Saying no to a child is also a form of love as children need boundaries to learn what's wrong. This child obviously hasn't had that experience often enough and now this happens.

She is too far gone (ie old) to correct her behavior as everything you do is ridiculous in her eyes. So like the user said, stop giving it attention as that is the only thing fuelling her opinions on this.

Troll account is obvious

killing someone because they are not a racist? lel

It's not fair to blame the parents farther than saying that they should have given her some white culture to embrace instead of being saturated with nigger-based media for her entire life.

Just go on best gore and show her some niggers acting like animals

>It's not fair

No? And why isn't it fair?

Sounds like she Loves getting BLACKED.

Hope you like mud skinned half breed niggers, cause your cousin is going have one slither from her cunt soon.

Yes it is. They should have given her a smack when this whole thing began.

>Troll account is obvious
its legit lol just checked

why are american girls like this?

Who cares she's just some rambling teenager trying to express her self let her be and once she finds a job and has responsibility she won't have time to be anti white

Bump

Sup Forums we need to do something

no.She hates white people and so do I

#blacklivesmatter

#nolivesmatter

Subjectively they do

Convince her to start a protest, then call the cops on her

White bitches are mad trash

This user has it right, cut yourself off completely. If she asks why be curt with your explanation and block her if needed.

She is a cancer, you can't choose your family, but you can choose to be rid of them.

If we're this pathetic then no lives matter

She'll grow out of it and you'll get to make fun of her for it years later.
Or she'll get knocked up by a black guy and end up a single mother trading her WIC checks for weed.

You don't you fucking bigot. You try to understand her and straighten out her radical position.

Her positions are extreme but she's generally correct (reparations and white supremacy for starters). You just sound like bigoted racist fuckballs.

Try this

your cousin is a dumb bitch, i suggest you download tor and find a good hitman

>I just don't know what to do anymore
Why do you think that her opinion is something that you should have control over? If she is a dumb cunt then tell her that.

>bigoted racist fuckballs

Welcome to Sup Forums, is summer treating you well?

But objectively people falling for this lives matter crap are just mindless consumers feeding off of the tripe that the media companies are getting paid to work into their 'programming'.

None of those tweets are racist...

Post pics of her

>reparations and white supremacy
Nice bait.

White supremacy is protected under the first amendedment they shouldn't have to go because of some white guilt of hormonal teenager

Leftism is a fucking disease man. The cure can't be delivered until she takes the red pill so to speak

trips and op rapes and kills his cousin

Maybe if you actually listened to her you could do something about your own racist tendencies. Maybe she sees that you and your family are the ones that need help, but you guys are too obstinate and bigoted to accept it.

this

See youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU for future reference

re roll

Someone rike rhat ah cha cha cha.

Nobody but the KKK believe in white supremacy, and white privilege doesn't exist. End your life. 5/10 bait, made me reply, have some (you) s

I got you user

Roll

Obviously but saying Blacklivesmatter is wayyy beyond police violence
That's implying that lives hold any value in the first place maybe to the beholder but in the grand scheme of things, well let's leave that too the athiest and Christians

Haha you tell em, Reddit bros for life! :^)

blacklivesmatter

I know plenty of white people who are lower middle class who dont live comfortably.
I think the fact she assumes all white people are rich and all they need is to be white to get to live comfortably and all black people are poor because the color of there skin is incredibly racist.
Shes one of those girls who fucks black guys because she feels bad.

Kek, that's not even b8, that's a commercial gill net. Well played faggot, well played...

She's an ugly white girl from Phoenix of course she's a retarded nigger lover

I linked her the thread

Let's have some fun boys, this thread is becoming dull

It's a phase, she'll grow out of it. Hopefully before Tyrone knocks her up and heads for the hills or beats her dumb ass to death.

Why can't black kids play in the the sandbox?
Because cats keep covering them up.

Here's hoping Tyrone does kill here. One for the grave and one for the cell. No redemption for coal burners.

Can't be racist towards your own race. It's called self hate

Can someone just troll her and get it over with?
Ask her if she wants to borrow a sharpie to turn herself black since she basically identifies that way now.

She's only your cousin, it's not like you'd have to consider her a close relative. Just let her get HIV and get on with your life.

>She had had everything handed to her on a silver platter by her parents

There's the problem. She is a sheltered cunt with no life experience, typical delusional liberal mentality.

No, kill her because she IS a racist idiot.

Is her age 17< if so tell me address ill do amazing things huehue

Not at all. Everyone is gonna die eventually. So there is really no point unless we become immortal or go to another planet that has life

> mfw lol
Posts face not laughing at all

Hire a black man to rape her. Or at least scare her. She needs to feel like the ideas she stood up for have betrayed her. Btw how old is she?

>mfw I posted in wrong thread

B IS AGAINST ALL FORMS OF RACISM

Nigger

But supports faggotry fully

It's okay, I'm sure you're getting the hang of it. Have a good summer.

she is 19

Growing up, my father (amongst being a drunken abusive prick) was pretty anti black, so of course I had to be on the opposite side, though I have never, ever been anti white, just anti whatever he thought. As I have gotten older, time has proved him wise, in a manner of speaking. He is still a flagrant asshole who deserves a painful death, but now I understand why he hated the majority of black folk he came across.

The best thing your family can do is to step back and let her go down this road alone, cut off all money and support and let her find out how many of those PoC stand by her when she has nothing of monetary value to give to them. Experience is the best teacher, and while it may suck for your family, you will never change her mind and will only drive her further until white guilt and being anti white.

forget about her op she is no longer white, once you go black you never come back. It's like someone who sustains a major head injury, brain damage is permanent.

>Having 14 Sup Forums tabs up at once
>clicks wrong one
Must be a newfag.

user, if I were you I would read out to her, talk about the tension in the family and vaguely insinuate that you sympathise with her, pick her up in your car. When she gets in, don't tell her where you're going, if she asks say it's a surprise. Drive her to an actual ghetto, when you've found a good spot tell her to get out. Be firm, do not let her stay in the car, tell her to walk around by herself, reassure her by saying you will follow behind her in the car. Only follow just close enough that you can see her in the distance, wait for her to get accosted by a pack of boons in their natural habitat, then fly down the road as fast as you can and slam on the breaks right by her and watch them scatter like roaches, let her back in the car.

See how much she likes niggers then.

Don't reason with it user, it doesn't understand logic

> trolls don't exist
That's what you just said user

Kill her nigger boyfriend and seeing the life flow out of him will show her they are no better than the rest of us.

Lol troll do t exist lol

this op

I'm brown and would bang her out. She can show reparations to me

Fuck off you dirty Indian faggot.

Stupid fucking dot head niggers

She is obviously too stupid to realise how privileged and racist she is. No hope for her, just ignore her and never speak to her again

Lol its red dot bobble head not just dot fag lol

>Logic

what r u talkin bout bitch boi

Her views are so twisted I wouldn't even put my dick near it.

Fuck these race traitors, since when did it become cool to hate on whites?

>Reparations
Yeah, let's give blacks a bunch of money because their ancestors were slaves like 150ish years ago. It's not like giving a bunch of poor people with no no money skills a bunch of cash could ever go horribly wrong.

shes hot tho

I think she's perfectly right